The confession

The Kiss That Changed His Heart

The next morning, SungYeol woke up to see MyungSoo looking at him.

He blushed. 'Ya!' and pulled the blanket over his head.

MyungSoo laughed and crawled in SungYeol's bed and pushed the blanket off him. SungYeol didn't let go and MyungSoo let the blanket go and hugged SungYeol while he was still under the blanket. SungYeol laid still next to MyungSoo's body and heard MyungSoo's heart beating very fast.

MyungSoo's heart was beating very fast, because he wanted to tell SungYeol that he loved him, only he didn't know how SungYeol would react.  

SungYeol got out under the blanket and looked at MyungSoo's face which was now very close. He kissed him but MyungSoo broke the kiss. 'I have to wake you up, maybe someone will come to ask what's taking me so long to wake you.'

SungYeol didn't care and pulled him back and kissed him again, MyungSoo looked at him and couldn't keep it to him anymore.

He blurted out 'I love you.'

SungYeol froze and couldn't say anything. MyungSoo waited but when SungYeol didn't say anything, he got up. 'Sorry that I said it.' .

He got off the bed and wanted to walk outside but SungYeol said to stop.

SungYeol his thoughts ran wild while he climbed out of the bed. MyungSoo loves me? He was happy, very happy. and he loved him too, only he couldn't say it. He wanted to tell MyungSoo that he loved him back, only when he pulled MyungSoo's shoulder and tried to say it, he just couldn't get his mouth open. His heart whispered very soft another name.


MyungSoo pulled his shoulder away from SungYeol's grip.'I got it, if that is your answer, fine, it's over,' he said and wanted to run out of the room, but SungYeol pulled him back and did his arms around him.

'No that's not it, I just can't say it, I'm sorry.'

MyungSoo looked confused. 'You can't say it because you don't feel the same?'

SungYeol shook his head. 'No that's not it, definitely not.'

MyungSoo smiled. 'Okay' he kissed him and winked. 'Then it's fine, but I'll wait for you to say it.'

SungYeol nodded. 'Let's go.'

They opened the door and the other members saw them both coming out of the room, but they said nothing.' WooHyun sighed and SungYeol saw that. He sat next to WooHyun. 'When do you want to talk?'

WooHyun thought about it. 'After dance practice.'

SungYeol nodded and got up when it was time to go. MyungSoo saw SungYeol and WooHyun looking at each other before they walked outside.

I shouldn't worry about it, right? MyungSoo thougtht.

At dance practice everything went fine and they danced really hard to be the best at the performance. When SungGyu gave them a break WooHyun sat next to SungYeol and on the other side sat SungJong.

MyungSoo sat next to SungJong and drank from SungJong's water when he heard SungYeol laughing hard with WooHyun.

He tried to ignore the laughing but when SungYeol and WooHyun took a selca together and uploaded it on twitter and then got up to walk outside together, MyungSoo's insides exploded from jealousy and he talked to SungJong to get rid of this ridiculous feeling. I shouldn't worry, they were just friends.

Dance practice began again and only WooHyun and SungYeol were missing.

'Look for them' SungGyu yelled angry and they all split up to search for them.

 

MyungSoo walked to the roof when he heard WooHyun and SungYeol talking.

He stopped walking and wanted to yell at them before he saw something happening before his eyes.

WooHyun grabbed SungYeol and kissed him.

MyungSoo was shocked, but was more shocked what he saw next.

He saw SungYeol trying to push him away, MyungSoo wanted to run and help him, but then he saw SungYeol stop pushing WooHyun away and kissing him back.

MyungSoo stepped backwards and ran downstairs. This can't be happening!

 

 

SungYeol pushed him away. 'Why did you do that!' he yelled.

WooHyun said. 'This is how I feel and you...kissed back!'

SungYeol walked backwards away from him. 'That was a mistake, I like someone else...finally!'

SungYeol couldn't believe he said that and looked at the ground.

'Finally?' WooHyun said confused.

SungYeol said nothing and sat down, his head faced to the ground. WooHyun stepped towards him and also sat down and took his face in his hands. 'Why finally?' he asked soft.

SungYeol tried not to look in his eyes but WooHyun forced him to look in his eyes. 'Say it!'

'I liked you from the very beginning okay, and now that I've finally moved on, you do this to me!'

WooHyun was surprised. 'You liked me first?'

SungYeol got irritated. 'Yes, but that's all in the past.'

WooHyun shook his head. 'You can't say that when you kissed me back...now.'

SungYeol got up. 'Don't keep saying that, it was a mistake.'

WooHyun also got up. 'I like you SungYeol, you liked me in the beginning, and your feelings aren't gone, don't lie.'

SungYeol almost cried. 'I like you, but I have now someone else I like more.'

WooHyun hugged him. 'I'll make your heart change again.'

He looked at SungYeol and kissed him again. SungYeol couldn't help it, he kissed him back but then pushed him away again and ran downstairs leaving WooHyun behind.

When SungYeol got back in the practice room the other members were packing their things.

SungGyu was angry. 'You and WooHyun practice now alone, and don't leave before you have a perfect performance.'

He also yelled that to WooHyun and pushed the other members outside.

SungYeol wanted to talk to MyungSoo but MyungSoo ignored him. SungYeol sighed and WooHyun put the music on. 'Let's practice' he said professional and they danced until it was perfect in their eyes. They sat down to the wall and drank some water. WooHyun couldn't resist and sat closer to SungYeol. SungYeol looked at him. 'Why now?'

WooHyun thought about it. 'I struggled with my feelings, didn't want to admit it, but when I saw you and L growing closer and closer, I just couldn't watch anymore.'

'So when you saw I was happy with L, you were jealous and wanted to come between us?'

WooHyun didn't know what to say except: 'I'm sorry.'

SungYeol got up. 'Let's go back,' he waited for WooHyun to get up and they walked together back to the dorm. When they got back to the dorm, SungYeol wanted to talk to MyungSoo. He walked to MyungSoo's room and knocked. He went inside and froze.

What will happen? What will SungYeol see?

P.S. I updated this chapter on my birthday! (4th of January) kekeke ♥