Hurt

The Kiss That Changed His Heart

MyungSoo was laying on SungJong's lap while happily talking.

SungYeol scraped his throat. 'L can we talk?'

MyungSoo said nothing and SungYeol looked at SungJong. 'Can you leave us for a moment?'

SungJong looked at MyungSoo. 'Do you want that?'

MyungSoo nodded slowly and SungJong got up and left them.

MyungSoo looked at him. 'What?'

SungYeol looked confused. 'What's wrong with you?'

MyungSoo sat up. 'With me? What's wrong with you, I say I love you and you ...' he stopped talking and SungYeol thought about the rest of the sentence.

'I...what?'

'You kiss WooHyun!' MyungSoo yelled angry.

SungYeol gasped. 'Did you see that?'

'Not the right answer SungYeol and yes I saw it, now get out, go back to your WooHyun!'

SungYeol sat down. 'It's not really what you think it is L!' he said quietly.

 'I don't care SungYeol, you kissed him and that is that, now get out!'

SungYeol and MyungSoo looked at each other, both hurt.

'Please listen to me L...'

MyungSoo shook his head. 'I don't want to.'

He sat with his back to him and waited for SungYeol to go out. When SungYeol couldn't move, MyungSoo got more and more angry.

'If you don't leave, I' will do something that will hurt you!'

'Like what?' SungYeol yelled. 'If you want to hurt me, hurt me, so we are evenl.'

MyungSoo almost cried out of frustration. 'Do you want to be even, don't regret your words.' he yelled before he ran to the door and yelled SungJong in.

SungYeol wanted to stop him, but when MyungSoo looked with tears in his eyes at him and kissed SungJong who came in, SungYeol his world fell down.

He looked perplexed at MyungSoo who let SungJong go and fell down to the ground. 'Now go SungYeol, I don't want to talk to you anymore!' he sat trembling on the ground, wishing that he didn't do that.

SungYeol ran outside.


SungJong was shocked and angry. 'Why did you do that L hyung.'

MyungSoo looked up. 'I'm sorry SungJong, I just didn't think when I acted, forget it please.'

SungJong wanted to say more but when he saw MyungSoo holding back his tears he nodded and walked out.

 

WooHyun knocked and heard SungYeol crying, he went inside and climbed up the bed and hugged SungYeol. 'It will be alright' he said.

SungYeol shook his head. 'L saw us...kissing.'

WooHyun froze. 'He did?'

SungYeol cried. 'It's all your fault.' he tried to push WooHyun away but WooHyun didn't let him and hugged SungYeol harder.

 'I'm sorry, I really am.' he whispered over and over again while he comforted SungYeol.

At first SungYeol tried to get out of the embrace, but he got calmer when WooHyun comforted him.

He sobbed. 'L kissed SungJong.'

WooHyun was confused. 'What?'

SungYeol nodded and cried again. 'Why SungJong? Does he like him?'

WooHyun couldn't answer that. 'I don't know SungYeol but I'm here for you.' he said.

SungYeol smiled a little and WooHyun kissed him on his cheek, SungYeol tasted salty because of the tears.

'Forget him now SungYeol, I'm here for you, please forget him.'

SungYeol sobbed.'I'll try.'

WooHyun took his face in his hands. 'It was me who you liked first remember, remember the feelings you once had, let them come back, I'll make you happy.'

SungYeol still tried to push him away. 'I like you WooHyun, you will always be the first guy I had feelings for, but my heart is now with L, even when he hurts me, I can't change that!'

WooHyun was hurt but didn't give up. 'Give me a chance okay.'

SungYeol didn't say anything but nodded.

WooHyun got out of the bed. 'Tomorrow we have a day off, let's go out.'

SungYeol looked up. 'Where?'

'A place where you will smile again.' he said before he walked outside.

 

The next morning WooHyun woke him up and said that SungYeol had to be ready in 20 minutes. SungYeol didn't want to go out, but WooHyun was so excited about it, that he didn't want to disappoint him. He got ready and when he walked outside MyungSoo just came out of his room. SungYeol froze and also MyungSoo froze while they looked at each other. WooHyun came out of the room and saw them staring at each other.

He swallowed but then smiled. 'Are you ready SungYeol.' he walked past MyungSoo and took SungYeol his arm. 'Let's go.' 
He pulled SungYeol with him.

When they were outside SungYeol could finally breath again, WooHyun was sad but determined to change SungYeol's heart. They disguised themselves so they wouldn't be recognized and tried to enjoy this day off. They had fun in shops, listening to people talking about Infinite, but then WooHyun decided to go to a karaoke bar so they could be alone and also have some fun. SungYeol was done singing and was laughing when WooHyun tried to be funny but failed.

WooHyun smiled. 'I finally made you smile.'

SungYeol laughed. 'You are such an idiot for trying to be funny.'

WooHyun laughed. 'I'm not you, that's right. You fall when you try to show off your dance moves.' he teased SungYeol and SungYeol blushed. 'Ya, don't tease me with that again.'

WooHyun winked. 'That was cute.'

SungYeol blushed and mumbled something.

WooHyun got closer. 'What did you say?'

SungYeol looked right in WooHyun eyes when WooHyun kissed him.

SungYeol didn't answer the kiss and WooHyun looked at him. 'What's wrong?'

SungYeol shook his head. 'Nothing, just give me some time, okay.'

WooHyun nodded. 'Of course.' he smiled and took the micro to sing another song.

SungYeol was thinking about WooHyun and MyungSoo. 'He should forget L, he probably was now with SungJong, WooHyun was his now, he should be the happiest guy in the world, because he finally got his first love.'

WooHyun stopped singing. 'What are you looking at?'

SungYeol got out of his thoughts. 'Nothing.' he got up and sang with WooHyun another song.

They sang a duet while looking at each other. WooHyun couldn't stop doing faces and SungYeol bursted out laughing

'Stop doing that!' he pushed WooHyun who also laughed. The evening came closer and they went back to the dorm.

The next weeks SungYeol shared more time with WooHyun and his heart was healing little by little. He began to like WooHyun more and more and tried to forgot MyungSoo...

 

MyungSoo was jealous when he saw SungYeol and WooHyun starting to like each other more and more. He wanted SungYeol back.

 

SungYeol woke up and was thirsty, he got out of the bed and walked to the fridge when he walked past the living room he saw MyungSoo sitting in the seat and staring at him, they hadn't talked, had ignored each other for the past weeks and now they were alone. SungYeol tried to move his legs to the kitchen, his eyes on the fridge, when MyungSoo got out of the seat and walked towards him.

...

For those that read that I wasn't satisfied, I edited it, I'm satisfied with this chapter now, I hope you are too.

 I don't like too much drama. I don't want MyungYeol to have too much drama. xD