The first step

The Kiss That Changed His Heart

'L wake up!' he said. MyungSoo was still asleep. SungYeol shook MyungSoo harder 'Ya, wake up.' MyungSoo opened his eyes and saw SungYeol's lips so close. In a flash he grabbed SungYeol who fell on top of him and turned around so he laid on top. SungYeol was startled. MyungSoo looked at him and then he bent closer to kiss him. His lips touched SungYeol's lips. SungYeol who at first was surprised, just stared at him, but when his senses came back to him he pushed him away and got up ‘What the hell L!’ MyungSoo grinned ‘I just wanted to try it once.’ he smirked and got off the bed and went outside. SungYeol still looked shocked. ‘Why!’.

Begin flashback

The performance was over and MyungSoo and SungYeol did their heart at the public and then went off. They never say that they will do it, it just happens, and sometimes it’s awkward when SungYeol wants to do it, but MyungSoo just does his peace sign and SungYeol tries to cover it up but fails at it. He was mad when it happened but MyungSoo said ‘Sorry,’ and SungYeol let it pass.

All the members knew what was going on in MyungSoo’s head, ‘cause he was always the first to show skin ship to SungYeol and SungYeol played along because it was his best friend, but they all could sense that this wasn’t it for MyungSoo, only SungYeol didn’t notice it.

They went back to their waiting room and changed their clothes back into their normal clothes. When SungYeol took his shirt off, MyungSoo hugged him out of the blue, SungYeol laughed and pushed him away

Ya L, why did you do that?

MyungSoo smiled. ‘Just because it’s you.’

SungYeol thought about the words but MyungSoo went already outside back to the car. SungYeol hurried and yelled. ‘Wait for me!’ He ran after MyungSoo.

SungGyu was waiting for MyungSoo and SungYeol and looked mad. ‘Hurry up, we have to go.

MyungSoo said nothing but sat in the car and SungYeol crawled also in the backseat. He sat next to WooHyun who smiled at him. SungGyu sighed when everyone was in the car and sat down. They could finally go back to their dorm.

Back in their dorm, they ate dinner, waited for their manager to say what the plans were and then went to bed. MyungSoo and SungYeol stayed in the living room and saw a movie together, at first SungJong was also with them, but he got bored and went to the bedroom.

MyungSoo was happy that they were alone. ‘SungYeol I have to tell you something’

SungYeol looked up. ‘Can you do it later, I like this movie.’

MyungSoo took the remote controller and put the television on mute. ‘No.

SungYeol sighed.  'L, turn the volume back on!’

MyungSoo laid the remote controller next to him. ‘No, do it yourself.

SungYeol jumped on him and tried to take the remote controller, but MyungSoo grabbed it and held it tight to his body.
They fell from the seat and SungYeol fell on top of MyungSoo. MyungSoo gasped and let the remote controller go, SungYeol took it, but then he just stared at MyungSoo. They both just laid still and just stared into each other eyes until there was a noise from Dongwoo's room and SungYeol jumped up, MyungSoo also tried as fast as he could to get back on his legs.

Dongwoo came into the room and looked at the television. 'Why is the sound on mute?'

MyungSoo grabbed the remote from SungYeol and turned the volume back on.

'It was commercial break,' MyungSoo said.  

SungYeol said nothing and went to the bathroom and then went to his bedroom. MyungSoo saw him going into the bedroom and wanted to say something, to talk about it, but Dongwoo was also there so he couldn't say anything. He sighed and Dongwoo looked up.

'Something happened between you two?'

MyungSoo shook his head but bit on his lip while thinking what he had to say to SungYeol the next morning.

 

SungYeol woke up and took his sleep mask off and jumped out of the bed. He smiled and went to the living room.

'Good morning hyungs!' Everyone looked up and said good morning too.

MyungSoo also said good morning and SungYeol smiled at him and sat beside him. When SungYeol looked at the others he saw WooHyun looking at them, but said nothing. SungGyu said what they had to do today, preparing for their performance.

 

They practiced the whole day and were very tired when they came back home.

 

MyungSoo and SungYeol were alone again and MyungSoo coughed. 'SungYeol... about yesterday!'

SungYeol smiled at him. 'Don't worry MyungSoo it was nothing.'

When MyungSoo looked shocked, SungYeol asked. 'Right?'

MyungSoo nodded slow. 'Yes...'

They said nothing anymore. When SungYeol went to bed MyungSoo looked after him before the door was closed.

It was nothing? He was hurt but decided that he would let SungYeol know what was really in his mind.

The next morning SungYeol woke up and everyone was in the living room, only MyungSoo wasn't. SungGyu waited, but then he ordered SungYeol to wake him up. WooHyun wanted to do it in his place, but SungGyu said that SungYeol had to do it. SungYeol went to MyungSoo's room and saw MyungSoo sleeping

'He's cute,' SungYeol thought and then bent over to wake him up.

'L wake up!' He said.

MyungSoo was still asleep. SungYeol shook MyungSoo harder. 'Ya, wake up.'

MyungSoo opened his eyes and saw SungYeol's lips so close. In a flash he grabbed SungYeol who fell on top of him and turned around so he laid on top.

SungYeol was startled. MyungSoo looked at him and then he bent closer to kiss him. His lips touched SungYeol's lips. SungYeol who at first was surprised, just stared at him, but when his senses came back to him he pushed him away and got up.

What the hell L!

MyungSoo grinned. ‘I just wanted to try it once.’

He smirked and got off the bed and went outside. SungYeol still looked shocked. ‘Why!’.

End flashback

SungYeol couldn't believe that this happened. He laid a finger on his lips where MyungSoo had kissed him, he wasn't disgusted by it, he actually liked it a bit. He couldn't believe himself and MyungSoo. MyungSoo probably just played with him and just did it impulsively. He hated MyungSoo for playing this way with him.

MyungSoo couldn't believe he had dared to do this, finally he had done it, he finally kissed him. But now he didn't know how SungYeol would act around him, would he accept his feelings or not. He was afraid of what may come. when SungYeol came outside and MyungSoo saw him looking angry, he tried to talk to him but SungYeol just ignored him and sat by Dongwoo that was laughing and playing with Hoya. SungYeol didn't want to look at him, he was afraid that MyungSoo would be laughing at him and SungYeol was afraid when he looked at MyungSoo that he would blush and he wouldn't give MyungSoo what he wanted. WooHyun who saw that SungYeol was angry with MyungSoo, smiled.

The whole day SungYeol ignored MyungSoo and hung out with Dongwoo, they laughed a lot and SungYeol didn't have to think about MyungSoo. But when there was a moment that they were alone, he tried to get out of the room but MyungSoo blocked his way.

'Why don't you talk to me.'

SungYeol said nothing and tried not to look at him. MyungSoo got angry and threw him in the seat and jumped on him. SungYeol looked with big eyes at MyungSoo who came closer to his face and lips.

'Stop it!' SungYeol yelled in panic and pushed him off him. 'It's not mutual!'

SungYeol jumped out of the seat and ran to the bedroom.

MyungSoo was shocked and held back his tears, but he couldn't help it : his heart was broken.

 

SungYeol leaned against the door while his heart almost exploded. He knew what he felt for MyungSoo couldn't be mutual, it never was. He collapsed and cried. 'Goodbye friendship!'

When SungJong came back to the dorm and saw MyungSoo crying he ran to him. 'Hyung, what's wrong?'

MyungSoo tried to wipe away his tears but he just couldn't stop and said nothing. SungJong sat beside him and laid a hand on his arm. Are you okay?'

MyungSoo saw SungJong and shook his head and cried while SungJong patted his back.