Tres

Road To Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Here's an update for you guys! Have a great weekend. I apologized it took me few days to update this. I was busy with work and i got really pissed because of 2ne1 disbandment. 

 

With Wendy's roommates still gone for summer holiday, she and Irene had the apartment to themselves. The cool air and drizzle coming from the open windows created a lazy environment for the two. Most weekends, the couple spent their time adventuring to new places around campus or in the city, seeing as much as they could. This particular weekend, though, the weather dampened their plans.

 

"Let's just stay in bed all day," Wendy said. With Irene's head on her chest, she ran her fingers through her hair.

 

Irene let out a small groan before turning on her side to face Wendy. "But that's so boring," she whined, a pout on her lips.

 

"It doesn't have to be," She returned, a sneaky smile raising the corners of her lips. "I've got an idea."

 

"That's never good," Irene joked through her smile.

 

Wendy brought to Irene's and planted a hard, messy kiss, releasing it with a loud "mwah." As she heard Irene begin to giggle, she leaned over the side of her bed. Reaching underneath the mattress, Wendy pulled out a glass bottle to bring back up to the bed. "Let's drink."

 

At her notion, Irene sat up on the bed. She looked over at Wendy with a skeptical look on her face, though not before she had time to take a look at the time on the clock. "Wendy, you do realize it's only 10 in the morning."

 

"So I'll make us screwdrivers," She replied without a hitch. "I've got orange juice in the fridge. Come on, it'll be fun! It's something we've never done before..."

 

As the words left her lips, she knew that she had already won Irene over. They promised each other that they would always be willing to try new things. While Wendy was sure Irene didn't mean lounging in bed drinking all day when she made her promise, it wasn't something they'd experienced together. Wendy waved the bottle of vodka in her hands slightly before Irene broke out in a grin. "You're right," she agreed, snatching the bottle from Wendy's grasp. She pushed herself off the bed and walked out of the bedroom, Wendy right on her heels. After making themselves their drinks, they retired to the bedroom, playing drinking games and giggling for most of the day.

 

Since they had spent a majority of the day in Wendy's bedroom, the two finally made their way into the kitchen for a proper meal. While they had snacked all day on crisps and cookies, their appetite had gotten the best of them. Wendy sat at the kitchen table, enjoying her view of Irene at the stove. In just her short shorts and a tank-top, she moved her body to the music as she flipped the grilled cheese sandwiches in the pan. As Wendy took a sip of her drink, she couldn't help but grin to herself at how lucky she really was.

 

Wendy had never seriously dated anyone; most of her relationships were short and without true feelings. She told herself that university was a time to branch out, meet new people, and date around. Getting serious with a girl was never on Wendy's top priority list; she didn't think she’d meet someone until after she had graduated and was settled in her life. But when She met Irene and her feelings grew stronger as the days passed, She knew that there was something special about her, and She knew better than to let her pass by.

 

Wendy put her cup back on the table before making her way over to Irene. She wrapped her arms around her waist as she continued to wiggle her body to the beat of "Do You Love Me" by 2ne1. Moving her body with Irene's, Wendy took the opportunity to kiss her neck, eliciting shivers down her body. "Smells delicious, babe," She mumbled into her shoulder.

 

"It's just grilled cheese, Wendy," she laughed as she turned her body around to meet her lips. Wendy's lips lingered a moment longer as Irene moved her body back, finishing up their food. Wendy placed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter