Dos

Road To Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks have passed after their first encounter. Wendy and Irene have been constantly in contact with each other. One perfect spring night in Seoul, the air wasn’t cold nor warm. Stars twinkled in the sky, clear for the eye to see.  Wendy was wearing a V-neck white shirt and jeans, perfect for the weather.

Wendy went to visit Irene on her apartment, they decided to go up on the building's roof. After maneuvering their bodies through the tiny bedroom window, they spent the night discussing stars. By her knowledge of constellations and stars, Irene impressed Wendy.

She continued to surprise Wendy with her interesting facts everywhere they went. Whether it was about the food they were eating or the buildings in which they stood, she astonished Wendy daily. Tonight, she showed Wendy the Big and Little Dippers as well as Hercules. While Wendy didn't know much about those constellations, she did know about the Disney version of Hercules, spending twenty minutes rattling off facts about the cartoon movie.

Despite being interested in different things, Wendy had never felt a connection as strong as the one she had with Irene. Their time spent together was never wasted, always finding something new and exciting to do with their days. Traveling to different places and experiencing different things, Wendy's feelings grew stronger as the days passed. With her past relationships fizzling out before Wendy grew too attached, this one was different. This one was going to last.

 

"Promise me something?" Irene questioned out of the blue, her eyes remaining on the night's sky.

 

"Sure! What is it?" Wendy replied, taking a moment to look over at the girl beside her.

 

"Just promise not t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter