EXO concert

She's dreaming

My friend and I were going to EXO concert today and we were both really excited and we couldn’t believe it too. Once we reach the venue, we see that it is already filled with people and we found our seats and were a little disappointed because it wasn’t the best seats in the house and we might not be able to see anything but then we are still really happy cause we are going to see EXO perform live!!

 

Just before the concert starts, I told my friend i was going to go look around the venue of a while while she stays there in the venue, continuing to anticipate the start of the concert. I took a walk around, exiting the venue to see it full of life, with so many walking around the venue, enjoying themselves.

After a while, I went back to the venue to see that EXO is now currently doing a song check and Lay just walk pass me, trying to test his mic from all angles and from all corners of the venue to make sure that everyone can hear him and i wanted to scream upon seeing him because he is smiling and he looks so cute.

 

After that i went to a bubble tea booth that has been set up for us and there were a bunch of fangirls there because Suho was there and he is currently making bubble tea for all of us and he is treating to fans to drink and one fan step up and drink it but then the next thing i knew, he is looking at me straight in the eye and said, “Min, here drink it~~” and pass another bubble tea drink to me. I was shock beyond words as he know my name and I have no idea how he knew it. It was too shocking but i feel so happy to have an idol know my name.

 

As i was walking around, I met my friend who too have been looking around the venue and I was just about to tell her about how I met Suho and Lay when suddenly, Sehun came up to us and start talking to us about some things about the concert, shocking me and my friend again and without warning Lay walk past again and accidentally bump into me. I was shock and i point towards him and he just give me a smirk and continue walking. It seems like this concert is going to be a really memorable one.

 

 


hi hi hi~~ It has been a while since I last updated~~ so sorry for the wait I hope you don't mind cause I haven't been having much dreams lately sobs. It hasn't been like this in the pass. This is making me sad. Anyway it has just been a few days when they announce EXO is coming back for a concert in Singapore again~~ so happy but i have no idea whether I am going or not because my wallet is not ready sobs. Hope I can go and just when it announce a few days later I get this dream about me being in a exo concert which makes me so surprise like they are sending me a sign that they want me to go for their concert or something lol~~ this is interesting hahaha~~ Anyway I hope i can be bestow with more dreams and hopefully share it with you guys soon~~ take care everyone and enjoy reading~~ :)))