A foreign country date

She's dreaming

Sehun and I have been dating for quite a while now and today is just like any other day except for the fact that the background settings have changed and we are now currently in another country. Well working as a backstage crew for concerts sure has its benefits and we are currently touring and having concerts in different countries. If you are wondering who the concert artists is or if you have been guessing, I guess you are correct because the artists are none other than EXO.

 

Rehearsals had just ended for the day and Sehun immediately came over to me and asked me to follow him. He did not say anything else and continue on, knowing that I am sure to follow him. Of course I did follow him and I was really happy because it feels like we are going for a date.

 

At first I was really happy at the prospect of having a date with him but after a while, it was filled with nothing but worries as I start to worry about how fans will see us dating and fans start to hate on him and things like that. I don’t want him to get hurt because of that especially when I know how much he appreciates his fans. I know I have to stop him and of course I was super reluctant but it still has to be done. I said what I have to say but he just replied coldly saying, “I don’t care.” and just continue walking. I sigh as I have no choice but to follow him.

 

He had lead me to his car and for once I am so glad that he had parked his car somewhere deserted. We step into the car and he immediately reach out and intertwine our hands together before he starts to drive. I smiled as I look at our intertwined hands.

 

He drove me back to the hotel that we are staying at and once again, fear filled me to the brim as I start to worry about how fans will see us but then he is just like before, don’t care about anything and just walk in. I was not disappointed because once we step inside the hotel, there were quite a lot of fans just hanging around and I was like we are doom but then he just pretend he did not see them and continue on ahead, until we reach the restaurant that is situated inside the hotel. As the restaurant is buffet style, so he just happily went on to grab a plate and start to fill it with food. He waited until I was done before we take a seat and he starts to enjoy his food. Seeing him so relax, I smiled and slowly relax along with him.

 

After the meal, we decided to go take a walk around and look at the scenery of this foreign country. I don’t know what got into me but I feel really affectionate all of a sudden and I start to back hug him from behind while we walk around and at the same time, I start to point out to him some of the buildings that attracted me and I really like.

 

 


hi hi hi~~ 2 stories back to back becasue why not hahaha~~ They are not suppose to be continuous but if you guys want to treat it that way then it is up to you too hahaha~~ So sorry for the delay cause I was busy and didn't get match dreams and I hope I can post soon~~ in the meantime, take care and enjoy reading~~ :)))