The guy with the fluffy dog

She's dreaming

It is just another normal day and I was just going out with my group of close friends, chatting and laughing, having fun and enjoying each other’s company.

 

Just as we are walking, a guy with a really fluffy dog appeared and was walking beside us. I just give a small smile to the dog as it is really cute and I barely notice the guy as I went back to my chat.

 

But then somehow the dog just keeps coming closer and closer towards me s much so that its fur is tickling my leg. At first I just ignored it but then the dog just keep on continuing so I stopped and bend down and start to pat the dog with a loving look and said, “What a fluffy dog~~” I smiled and continue to give it loving pats.

 

“Really?? Is that what you think?? Is it really fluffy?? Here comment on my weibo about it!!” The guy with the fluffy dog said and immediately fish out his phone and said, “Here you can comment on it now~~” He smile happily.

 

But I rejected him and said, “It’s okay. I will just comment about it when I get home.” I smile back warmly at him as we continue to walk side by side, totally forgetting about my friends  we continue to chat a little and making small smiles here and there with the fluffy dog running just a short while in front of us. But it is interesting how nobody recognises him because he is none other than Oh Sehun from EXO and his dog Vivi, which has grown a lot but still as cute as ever.

 

hi hi hi~~ First chapter to my mini fanfic, 私の夢, I hope everyone will enjoy it and like and subscribe if you like it~~ take care and enjoy reading~~ :)))