First date

She's dreaming

“Look at your boyfriend!! Omg he really puts in effort in trying to make himself look good for you on both of your first date!!” My friend exclaimed excitedly as she impatiently tap on me, trying to make me look at him.

 

I look towards the same direction that she is looking at and sure enough, I saw my boyfriend, Oh Sehun, entering the cinema with his friend and he is looking real handsome in his blue button down shirt and white pants.

 

“I am sure you are dressed as well as he is!! Come on let me see how you have dolled yourself up!!” My friend said happily but then the moment she sees my outfit, her whole face dropped and she starts to give me the, “you gotta be kidding me look” on her face. I mean I don’t blame her because I myself is pretty speechless at what I am wearing too. Even I am giving myself the “you gotta be kidding me look”. I have no idea what hit me to make me wear this but I really should have put in more effort in trying to make myself look better for my first date.

 

I look down at my outfit, and there I was clad in a simple, plain T-shirt and blue shorts. “Well at least we have matching colours~~” I joked while pointing at my shorts, trying to make the atmosphere less tense than it already is. My friend just got even more speechless than before. She can only sigh and shake her head hopelessly at me.

 

I have no idea why I am feeling so nervous and uneasy as both me and my friend step into the restaurant that we are going to eat at just before we go for the movie. Even though after that little episode of my bad outfit before, my friend had immediately brought me for a wardrobe change but then for I don’t know what reasons, I am still scared and I was kind of hiding behind my friend as we enter the restaurant together.

 

I managed to steal a look at him and there is this expressionless look plastered on his face which gives me the vibe that he is angry. Somehow I have a feeling that the reason why he is angry is because of me.

 

We silently move to our seats and somehow we ended up in a sitting arrangement whereby Sehun is sitting at one end of the table while I am sitting right at the other end and seeing this, my friend said teasingly, “We are being major lightbulbs here, separating the two lovebirds like this.” I look away the moment I heard that because I know she is talking about me and Sehun.

 

Anyway we were having Korean BBQ for lunch and somehow I am not really paying attention to what they are talking about as I was still really sad at the fact that Sehun is kind of ignoring me and is angry at me. Well people tend to eat a lot when they are sad and I am just like them as I continue to absorb myself in eating while my mind starts to explore and imagine what me and Sehun will be doing in the movies later. Yes all the romantic stuff~~

 

“... She is really friendly, kind and soft-hearted so please treat her well okay??” My friend starting saying and I hate how my ears only start to tune in and pay attention at times like this, making me listen to all those embarrassing words that is coming out from my friend. No words can describe how embarrassed I felt that I became more engrossed in eating than ever in order to hide my embarrassment. Just then, Oh Sehun suddenly walked over to my side, and he just stare at me for a while, leaving me so surprise as to what he is doing and without warning, I softly called out his name. He look at me for a while more before he starts to help me cut my BBQ meat. I was shock and I immediately stop him saying, “It’s okay Sehun, you don’t have to do this.”

 

“It’s okay, I want to do this. It is my fault anyway. I should have cut the meat into smaller more chewable size for easier consumption.” I smiled. I know all of that meat talk is just to cover up what he is trying to actually say which is that he is sorry for the behaviour before and he wants to make up for it. He is so cute being all shy and all and I am so happy that he is finally paying some attention to me.

 

After that I went to the toilet to do some release and what I did not know is that Sehun also went to the toilet and I only noticed after we met outside the restaurant and so we just conveniently went back in together. In the short while that we were gone, the restaurant was suddenly packed with people mostly fans I would say as girl group Sistar is there filming for something. I managed to lock eyes with Sistar’s Hyorin and she wink at me and Dasom started shouting something at me too but it was too noisy and I cannot make out what she is trying to say to me. I smiled politely and we went on to our seats but then,  before we even reach our seats, I can already hear my friend asking the rest, “Where are the both of them?? Why are they gone for so long?? Don’t tell me they are really out there kissing??”

 

“Ya!! Who are you saying that went out kissing?? We did no such thing okay!!” I said with a laugh, knowing that my friend is just kidding around and Sehun too was smiling as he heard me say that. I look lovingly at Sehun and he smile lovingly back. I mean it is the truth that we did not kiss but well I am not exactly really sad about it because I know that we still have plenty of chances in the future for us to kiss.