I'm screwed

Hate U, Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not proof-read so sorry for any mistakes (-_/|\_-)

~~~

After the watermelon incident, Kyuhyun wanted to make Siwon suffer. Kyuhyun tried to make sure that Siwon regretted being his roommate. Read tried. No matter what Kyuhyun did, be it deleting the entire assignment Siwon had to submit with the deadline being near or trying to throw away his textbooks (which he never actually found) or changing the lock of the room so that Siwon would be out, Siwon never seemed to get angry. He knew his antics were childish but he didn’t know what else to do. Absolutely no one and by no one he meant NO ONE ever defied what Kyuhyun says so seeing Siwon not being affected irked him to no end.

 

Siwon, on the other hand, found Kyuhyun’s antics cute. He knew Kyuhyun would try to cause problems to him so he was always a step ahead. He had saved his assignments in his pen drive, kept all of his textbooks in Donghae’s room and being friends with almost everyone helped him to great extent. He knew he pissed Kyuhyun off but Siwon was way too deep in with his feelings to actually think about anything Kyuhyun does. Not that he realized it or anything.

 

After a few weeks, all of that stopped. There weren't new pranks. Nothing. It was as if they didn't care about each other anymore... that's what people thought but what people think isn't always the reality. Even though they behaved that they didn’t really care much about each other, they were growing on each other. They had a special way of communicating. One may think that they’re arguing but that’s the way they spoke to each other. Everything was okay between them. Kyuhyun, without realizing, liked Siwon’s company and so did Siwon.

 

~~~

 

“Hey Cho!” Kyuhyun shouted as he took off his shoes outside the room.

 

When he didn’t get the usual ‘It’s Siwon hyung, you brat!’, Kyuhyun’s curiosity grew.

Maybe he went out. It’s the weekend after all and he has many friends… but then, he shooed away that thought. As much as Siwon loved talking to people, he was the type of person who’d rather read a book or go cycling rather than go to parties or anything of that sort.

 

'They’re just a waste of time!' Kyuhyun chuckled as he remembered the expression Siwon had as he said that. Then he frowned Why am I thinking of him again?

 

Kyuhyun was getting irritated by constant thoughts about Siwon. Since a couple of weeks, ever since Siwon slowly started to stay less and less in the room, Kyuhyun’s thoughts about Siwon grew more and more. Initially, he was very happy as he didn’t need to spend time with Siwon (it was an unspoken pact between them). After after a few days, he started missing Siwon, not that he’d ever accept or even acknowledge that.

 

Kyuhyun just sighed and threw his bag away. Maybe he went out to buy something. Must be that.

 

~~~

“Hey bro! You finally decided to join us!”

Siwon was pulled into hugs, was given high-fives and what-not. To say that he was flustered was an understatement. Siwon was currently at a party. Donghae definitely didn’t drag him there. After all the meet-and-greet, Siwon finally went to a corner to get a breath of air.

 

“Siwon! There you are!”

 

Siwon turned around to see Hyukjae walking towards him with two red cups, filled with god-knows-what, and Donghae attached to his hip. Hyukjae handed him a cup and Siwon could feel his nose burn, the alcohol was way too strong.

 

“I knew Siwon would be a hit among everyone. He’s a favorite.” Hyukjae chuckled as he took a swig from his own cup.

 

“I never asked to be a favorite. Hell, I don’t even want to be here. If it weren’t for Donghae and that stupid promise he made me do, I’d never be here. I’d-”

 

“-rather stay in my room and read my books. I know that. Heard it a million times already. But hey, do you actually read your books nowadays?” Donghae looked a Siwon with a smug smile.

 

Siwon looked away “Of course. What else would I do? It’s not like-”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter