World

Hate U, Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pilot Chapter! Fingers crossed.

“Grandma! I’m back!”

Siwon took off his shoes and ran inside the house.

Mrs.Cho laughed, seeing her son like that. It was a happy day in the Cho house today. Siwon had finally returned after completing his high school and a year in university in Japan. He had went there through scholarship and now, after 4 years, was back in Korea to continue his studies.

Siwon ran straight to the garden because he knew his grandmother would definitely be there at that hour, and he was right.

Grandma Cho was in the garden, reading a book. Siwon slowly went towards her and engulfed her in a back hug, which surprised her and made Siwon earn a smack on his arms.

“You little brat! Is this how you greet your grandmother? You want me to die of heart attack, don’t you?”

Siwon hugged her tightly “I missed you.”

Grandma Cho smiled “I missed you too. Now let go of me.”

Siwon breaks the hug. Just then Mrs.Cho arrives “Look at this kid. Grandma is more important than mom for our Siwonnie. Aigoo, no one cares about me.”

Siwon chuckles and goes to his mother to give a peck on her cheek “I missed you too. But taking care of the queen is a little more important than taking care of the princess, isn’t it?”. Mrs.Cho laughed and nodded.

“Uncle Park! Bring my green bag to the garden” Siwon shouts. And soon, Uncle Park arrives with the said bag. Park was the butler of the house but Siwon didn’t treat him as one since he had seen Park since he was a child and respected him.

Siwon took out a present and gave it to his mother. Then he went to Grandma Cho and gave her a present as well “Happy Birthday, My Queen.”

Grandma Cho laughed and ruffled his hair “You remembered my birthday.”

“Of course. And can’t you smell the cake mom has made? It’s your favorite! And my favorite as well!” Siwon turns to Mrs.Cho “Mom, you have the cake ready, right?”

Mrs.Cho nods and asks Uncle Park to bring the cake. The cake is brought and cut, followed by Siwon singing for Grandma Cho. It was small and happy celebration for the Cho family. Mrs.Cho, Grandma Cho and Uncle Park… they were what Siwon had. They were the little world of Cho Siwon.

~~~

Kyuhyun.

That was a name everyone knows in Kyunghee University until and unless they’ve been living under a rock or it’s their first day in the university. Now, you might wonder why is he so famous. Well, he wouldn’t be if his grandfather had not been a member of the parliament for 10 years. Though his grandfather had retired very long ago from politics, long before Kyuhyun was born, his grandfather knew a lot of influential people in the country, so messing with Kyuhyun was basically messing with your life.

...

“Kyuhyun. Date me.”

Kyuhyun sighed and put his spoon down. He didn’t understand why people always wasted their time asking him to date them when everyone clearly knew that he wasn’t interested in dating anyone. Everyone in the cafeteria was looking at them, ready to watch what was going to happen though most of them knew exactly what was going to happen. Kyuhyun looked at the girl with a bored expression “Look, everyone knows that I don’t date. So, why are you wasting your time?”

“I really like you. And you’re my type as well” The girl said, a little arrogantly “I don’t ask everyone out, you know. My dad–”

Kyuhyun laughed evilly “I’m your type? Oh please! I’m basically everyone’s type here. But you know what? You’re not my type at all. And, do you know what I hate the most? People like you. You were about to flaunt how great your dad is but don’t forget, I’m much more greater. So, be in your limits and don’t show me your plastic face ever again” Kyuhyun got up from the table and asked his friends to follow him. He whispered in her ear before laughing loudly and leaving the cafeteria, leaving her shocked.

“I’m not into girls anyway so you didn’t stand a chance.”

...

> Kyuhyun! What am I hearing about about you!?

Kyuhyun chuckled. News about me travels fast, huh? “What did you hear about me now?”

> You told Mr.Gu’s daughter that you’re not interested in girls? What does that mean, Kyuhyun?!

“You know exactly what it means. And, it’s not like you didn’t know. You know it already."

> *sigh* I do. But do you need to tell it to the whole world? Don't you realize how bad it can affect our family’s reputation?

“Grandpa, pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter