Cho & Choi (Prologue)

Hate U, Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, Cho. This is my seat so go away.”

The said-Cho lifted his head from the book he was reading “Your name isn’t written on it, Choi. I wanted to sit here so I did.”

The said Choi flared up “You! Everyone knows that this is MY seat. So, who the hell are you to talk to me like that ? You might be new here but that doesn’t mean you’ll break the rules around.”

The said-Cho sighed and got up from the seat “You and your stupid rules. Do you think you own the university?” He muttered “Delusional.”

“What did you say?” Choi glared at him.

Cho handed the book in his hand to Choi “D.E.L.U.S.I.O.N.A.L” Cho stressed on every letter. “And why do always fight with me? We’re roommates now.”

“Roommates, my ! You broke a freaking watermelon on my head that day. I won’t forgive you for that.” Choi was fuming by now.

Cho sighed “Look. I’ve already apologized for that. You don’t need to bring it up again. And who brings a watermelon for an apology anyway?”

“I did. So what?” Choi pouted cutely.

Cho chuckled “You look very cute when you do that.” Cho ruffled the latter’s hair “See you at the dorm, Choi Kyuhyun. And yeah, don’t throw that book away, it’s yours.” And the man walked away.

Kyuhyun glared the man who was now at the exit of the cafeteria. He shouted as he threw the book on the floor, without caring that it belonged to him

“Don’t you order me around, Cho Siwon!”

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter