Apologize

Hate U, Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun closed his room’s door with a bang. He sits on his bed. That guy… just who does he think he is? He doesn’t know me? Choi Kyuhyun? Tch, was he really living under a rock?

Kyuhyun lies on the bed. His thoughts go back to a few days back when he had that supposed meeting with that powerful but stupid classmate of his.

 

When the guy was running towards him, Kyuhyun was confident enough to dodge him but he had no idea what would happen if the guy attacks him with something else. He never expected someone else to be present there with him. He was surprised when he saw someone knock that guy out. He turned back to look at the guy but could only see a silhouette. He saw that the silhouette was moving towards him so he stopped that person. Though he couldn’t see the person’s face, he thanked him since he owed that guy his life even though he was proud to admit it. As he came out of the alley, he saw his friend Hyukjae “Yah! What were you thinking while coming here?! You scared the out of me!” Hyukjae shouted.

“Nothing happened to me, right? Be happy about that.”

Hyukjae rolled his eyes “Whatever. Get in, let’s go back.”

Kyuhyun shows his car’s keys “I have my own car. I can go back on my own. See you at the dorm.”

As Kyuhyun was driving, his thought was stuck at the silhouette that saved him. I wonder how he looks like.

 

Kyuhyun gets up from the bed I really wonder who that person is. I don’t like to admit this but he did save me so he deserves my thanks.

“Choi Kyuhyun!” Hyukjae dashes inside the room.

Kyuhyun looks at Hyukjae “What?”

“How could you do that! Siwon is my best friend. Why on earth did you destroy his things! Before that, what were you even doing there? You wanted to beat up Donghae?” Hyukjae shouted.

Kyuhyun shook his head “I wasn’t going to beat him up. Just wanted to warn him. And why are you shouting at me? It was Donghae who broke up with you, not me!”

“I would have handled it on my own. You didn’t need to go and do that. Go and apologize to Siwon.”

Kyuhyun looked at Hyukjae, surprised “Huh? What did you say? I apologize to that new comer? I am Choi Kyuhyun. I don’t apologize to anyone.”

“I know you don’t apologize to anyone, but you need to apologize to Siwon. You broke all his stuff.”

Kyuhyun frowned “I’m not doing that.”

“Kyuhyun…”

“I’m not. That’s final,” Kyuhyun said stubbornly.

Hyukjae sighed. Why was he even trying? “Fine. But… I really think you should.”

~~~

Isn’t that the new guy who fought with Kyuhyun?

What are you talking about?

He’s a new student. Cho Siwon. He actually had the guts to fight with Kyuhyun.

Ahh~ He’s so cool!

Siwon had become the hot topic after everyone got to know about the Kyuhyun destroying Siwon’s things.

“Looks like you’re getting popular, my friend” Donghae said as he pointed at a group of girls who were eyeing at him at the cafeteria.

Siwon sighed and put his head on the table “I don’t like it. This is unwanted popularity and I hate this.”

Donghae laughed “I know, I know.” He looked up and frowned. Siwon noticed the frown and looked behind him. He saw Hyukjae and Kyuhyun walking towards them. They stop in front of them. Hyukjae sits beside Donghae but he scoots away.

“Donghae… let’s talk.”

Donghae looked away “We have nothing to talk about.”

“Donghae, please…”

“Just talk to him and get over with it” said Kyuhyun.

Donghae, Hyukjae and Siwon look at him, surprised. Siwon gets up “I think you both should talk.” He grabs Kyuhyun’s hand and drags him away from the table.

The whole cafeteria gasps at the moment. THE Kyuhyun was being dragged by the new comer. That new comer has some guts.

“Yah! Leave my hand.” Kyuhyun tries to free his hand but fails.

“It’ll hurt if you try to free yourself. Let’s get an empty table.” Siwon looks around but finds all of them full.

“Why do you even want one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter