Who is Kyuhyun?

Hate U, Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I wanted to leave you guys at Jangho,” Siwon whined.

“No.”Grandma Cho said sternly “You’ve already missed a week of your classes. You should go to Seoul. And don’t worry about me, I’m a very strong person. And I also have your mom and Park with me.”

“But–”

Grandma Cho shut Siwon’s mouth with her finger “No buts. Park and I are going to Jangho first. Your mother will drop you at your university and join us later. Is that clear?”

Siwon sighed. He knew his grandmother was stubborn so he didn’t try to persuade her anymore.

...

“Siwon, take care of yourself. Okay? Too bad you couldn’t stay with us for long” said Mrs.Cho.

Siwon hugged her “I will. And you take of yourself and grandma. Don’t hesitate to call me if anything happens to you or her.”

Mrs.Cho smiles “Of course I will. Now go.”

Siwon takes his bags and enters the university. He turns back the final time to bid his mother goodbye. He goes to the admission office and completes all the procedures. Then he heads towards the dorms.

~~~

“Is that you, Siwon?”

Siwon turns around and is surprised to see his high school classmate “Donghae? What are you doing here? I didn’t know you studied here.”

Donghae laughs “How would you? You never asked and I never told. So, you’re studying here as well?”

Siwon nods “Yeah, but you said that you’d be going back to Tokyo this year. What are you doing in Seoul?”

“Mom wanted me to continue studying here. Home country, prestigious university and stuff. Anyway, what is your dorm number? I pretty much know the whole campus.”

“302”

Donghae laughed “So you’re my new roommate?! That’s awesome! And yes, Hyukjae is also here. It’s going to be a blast!”

“So your boyfriend followed you here as well” Siwon . Donghae laughed to it and took Siwon to their shared room. After unpacking, Donghae showed Siwon around the campus and then met with Hyukjae. Siwon felt lucky that he had people whom he knew in the university. This year was going to be perfect… at least, that’s what Siwon thought.

~~~

After reaching Jangho, Grandma Cho and Mrs.Cho unpack the boxes. They decide to go to the nearby church for a visit but as they were about to step in, they were stopped by a person.

“What do you think you both are doing!? Do you want to pollute the church?”

Grandma Cho turns around “Choi Kyuha. What a surprise to see you here! I didn’t know you’d come to visit me as soon as I arrive.”

He scoffs “Visit you? What are you doing here? Did you forget that you and this daughter of yours were banished from the village.”

Grandma Cho laughs “It was only for 20 years. And now, 20 years have passed and I am back.”

“You’re the worst influence for people in this village. Just go away from here.” Kyuha turned away “Pests.”

Grandma Cho heard it and stormed towards Kyuha “How dare you to call to us pests? Who do you think you are?!”

Kyuha smirked “I’m Choi Kyuha. The person who banished you and your daughter from this village 20 years ago. And, I’m going to do it again.”

Grandma Cho laughed “You’re really stupid. You can’t do it because I won’t let it happen.”

Kyuha shouted “Why have you come back? Weren’t you and your daughter satisfied after destroying my family. Stupid mistresses. You destroyed my sister’s life and your daughter destroyed my son’s. What do you plan to do next? Destroy my grandson’s life?”

“Mind your tongue, Kyuha! Just because I’m not saying anything doesn’t mean I agree with you. Fine, your sister’s husband might have married me but my daughter did nothing.”

Kyuha laughed “As if I’m going to believe it. You might have come back but let’s see how long you’ll live here.”

~~~

A couple of days later...

“Siwon!” Donghae barged in, startling Siwon.

“Goodness Donghae! Don’t do that!” Siwon calmed himself.

Donghae ran to Siwon “We need to save him!”

Siwon frowned “Save who?”

“Kyuhyun! We need to save him! NOW!” Donghae shouted.

Siwon calmed Donghae down and then asked: “Who is Kyuhyun?”

“I don’t have time to explain it to you. Hyukjae is very worried about him. And so am I. We need to go and save him. Just come with me!” Donghae pulled Siwon from the chair.

“Donghae, first tell me what exactly happened.”

Donghae took a deep breath “Some guy has been threatening Kyuhyun for two weeks or something. And today, he told that he wanted to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter