07 The Ending Of The Prank

Rose and Her Bees
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé put on her black jacket over her white tank top and denim shorts. She applied a simple make up to on her face, looking more gorgeous than usual.

Rosé walked out from the girls' dormitory and she walked to the practice building directly. Some curious eyes landed on her as she walked into the building, "Damn, Rosé, you look different!" Chaeyoung from TWICE said as Rosé passed her, but Rosé just gave her a small smile.

"What's gotten into her?" Rosé heard a member of NCT murmured, although she felt embarassed for wearing something like this, she just ignored it.

And she entered the practice building's cafetaria and she spotted Jimin there. She dashed toward him and took a seat in front of him, "Hello, oppa."

Jimin looked at her as he widened his eyes, "Rosé... Is this you?" he asked unsure.

Rosé chuckled shyly as she nodded, "It's me."

"You look different." he said.

"Is it good thing?" she asked shyly.

"Of course! You're... beautiful. I mean, you're beautiful everyday, but today... It's on another level." Jimin said, making the girl laughed.

"What are you saying, oppa?" she laughed.

Jimin smiled and he laughed with her too. "I bet Jungkook will get really mad at me."

"Omo, why?" Rosé asked.

"Because I'm showing up with you later at the club." Jimin answered.

Rosé smiled,"But it's not because he likes me or-"

"Rosé, he likes you." Jimin said, placing his hand on top of her hand.

Rosé looked at Jimin, she didn't know what to say. Rosé pulled her hand from Jimin's as she said, "I wonder, how can the oppas got my sajangnim permission to take me out to the club?"  She was changing the topic after a short silence.

Jimin sighed at her, but he smiled then, "We say that it's Jungkook's birtday party, and you know, you're protected under the name of me, Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung." he said.

Rosé nodded, "So, tell me the detail of the surprise!" she squealed.

"Well, you're supposed to be my date there." Jimin started, shifting his position. "And eum, we will get a room, I mean the BTS members prepared the surprise room that filled with the baloons and other party stuffs at the club. We will make the situation a little bit serious when I, uh... get mad at you, and you're supposed to be mad at me too. I will leave you and Jungkook at that surprise room, and I will meet with other BTS members outside to prepare the cakes, and the gifts."

Rosé nodded her head again, "Okay, so what I suppose to do with Jungkook?"

"Eum, how about you're crying?" Jimin said.

"Me? Crying?" Rosé gasped. Jimin nodded, "Yeah, he doesn't like to see a girl crying, but it's in a good way. Do you get me?" Jimin asked.

"Aah, I see. But don't you scared that he will do something at you? I mean, you're going to make me crying, you know..." Rosé said.

Jimin chuckled, "He won't hit me for sure. We're just like brothers, but I'm sure he's going to hold my collars and then push me harshly though."

"Omo. That's scary!" Rosé gasped.

"Don't you worry." Jimin smiled, he stood up then, "So, ready for the show?" he held out a hand for her hand.

Rosé smiled back as she placed her hand in Jimin's. "Let's go."

_


Rosé linked her arm in Jimin's as they walked into the crowdy club. The smell of alcohol welcomed Rosé and she didn't like it. "Where's BTS?" Rosé asked.

Jimin looked at Rosé then he scanned the area, "I'm pretty sure they're around that corner, let's go." Jimin said.

The two walked into a corner, and just like what Jimin said, the rest of BTS were really there, including Jeon Jungkook. Rapmon smiled at Jimin and Rosé as he purposely greeted them with a loud voice, "Hey, Jimin and Rosé! What a surprise! You look so hot!" Rapmon winked.

Rosé smiled nervously as she saw Jungkook turned his head to look at her, he widened his eyes as soon as his gaze landed on her. Jimin took the chance to say, "Don't flirt with her, hyung. She's my date for tonight."

"Date?!" V gasped as Hoseok smiled proudly, "That's my boy!"

Rosé looked at Jimin who was doing his act nicely, she smiled at BTS, trying to work her act too, "It's okay if I'm in here, right?" she asked, pretending to be shy as she squeezed Jimin's arm lightly.

"It's okay at all, right Kookie?" Jin asked the birthday boy, Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Rosé then he looked away without saying a word, Jimin cleared his throat immediately, "Hey, happy birthday bro! I forgot to bring my gift for you." Jimin said.

"Thank you." he shortly answered without looking at Jimin. Rosé congratulated him too, "Happy birthday, Jungkook! I hope you will get so much loves after your debut!"

The boy let out a small scoff, "Okay." he coldly said.

Rapmon glanced at the other, "Hey guys, I think we should move to the VIP room. You know, we can't let someone take any picture of us in here." he said urgently.

They moved to the VIP room immediately. The room had a mini bar, two long comfy couches, a full set of karaoke stuffs, and it decorated nicely with glossy red baloons. "Waaah, let's do a karaoke!" V shrieked as he grabbed the mic. He handed the other one to Suga.

Suga grabbed the mic in disgust as he looked at Jin with a help look, but Jin walked to the mini bar. Jimin pulled Rosé to sit on the couch, just right accross Jungkook who prefer to sit too. "Hey, Rosé, do you want to sing too?" Jimin asked.

"No, I'm shy. Let's watch V oppa and Suga oppa first!" Rosé smiled as she leaned her shoulder against Jimin's. Jimin was a little bit surprised but he just kept on acting too. "You should sing too." he whispered.

"I don't want to." she replied in aegyo.

Okay, so they're purposely flirting in front of Jungkook. Jungkook kept on rolling his eyes in annoyance, Rapmon noticed that. "Hey, Rosé I think you should do a featuring with me." Rapmon said as Hoseok clapped his hands, "Oh with me too! Actually I have a song that needed woman's voice."

Rosé looked at them in shock, "Uh, well... My singing isn't so good." she blushed for real.

"What was that? Your voice is the best." Jimin said, poking her chin in playful manner.

Rosé didn't expect that, so she blushed some more. "Aigo, thank you."

Suddenly, V's crack voice echoed, "Yah! You're out of pitch!" Suga complained. "Ow, shut up! You don't even know what pitch is." V said.

But then he realized he just talked like that to Suga. "Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter