03 Drunk

Rose and Her Bees
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose went into the dorm and sat on the sofa. The rest of Blackpink looked at her and saw her panic expression.

"What is it?" Jennie asked.

Rose glanced at Jennie, but she shook her head. "Nothing." was the answer.

"Is it about the recital tomorrow?" Lisa asked.

Rose stood up and pulled Lisa into her room (This isn't rated yeorobun! Peace! Haha XD) once they're in, Rose locked the room and pulled Lisa to sit down.

"I need your solution." Rose said.

"For what? Tell me the story first." Lisa said.

Rose pouted, thinking. "What if a namja said he's jealous when you with another guy?"

Lisa giggled, "Aaah, a namja story! I like it!"

Rose slapped Lisa's thigh lightly, "Yah! I'm being serious." she pouted again.

"He likes you." Lisa smiled.

"Like me? Just like fall in love with me?" Rose asked. And Lisa nodded, "Probably yes."

"How so?"

Lisa sighed, "Aigo, Rose you're with feeling." Lisa grabbed her hands, "Like this... Let me transfer my knowledge about relationship and feeling to you."

Rose rolled her eyes, "Don't do stupid things. Just tell me the answer Lalisa."

"Ummm, you know, he just doesn't like it when there's another boy that also liking on her. Well, I don't know, why don't you try to ask boys? Go ask Junhoe! I bet he can solve this problem." Lisa said.

Rose shook her head, "I can't, he included in this case." she said. Lisa gasped, "Jinjja? Is he the one who was jealous?"

"No."

"Ah! He's the third person... Wait, so the one who was jealous with him is Jungkook?!" Lisa squealed.

"How did you know?" Rosé asked, feeling embarrassed.

"How did I know? Girl, the whole school knows the picture of you and him kissed in a park. And now, you told me this story so ta-da... I guessed right." Lisa said.

"Wait, did you just say the whole school knows the picture of me and him kissed? But we never kis... Oh my God!" Rosé mumbled and touched her temples.

"How is our debut?" Rosé asked again, panicking this time. Lisa glanced at her, "The head master and all of the mentors didn't know about it. "

"Good, but still..." Rosé sighed.

"The school don't know that was you, even Jennie and Jisoo don't know too. But I recognized your jacket." Lisa grinned.

"Great. I must throw the jacket right now." Rosé said as Lisa leaned closer, "Did the kiss enjoyable?"

Rosé blushed so hard, "I don't know, I didn't kiss him." Lisa pouted at the end, "Aish, good luck for tomorrow. I hope he will kiss you tomorrow." Lisa teased.

"Yah! Lalisa!"

Rosé looked at Jungkook, then slowly she walked seductively to him. Jungkook smirked and put his hands around her and the music started to play.

The two danced in sync, earning many heartbreak cries from their fangirls or fanboys. Including, Goo Junhoe, he can't watch the whole performance, it's to painful for him.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Waaaaaah, they're too close..." Hanbin groaned while his mouth opened widely.

Junhoe just looked at Hanbin, "They kissed?" he asked. Hanbin's eyes still fixed on the stage, "Almost. I like a dance with tease moves!" Hanbin grinned.

Junhoe rolled his eyes, he hung his head low, "Tell me when they're done." he said to Hanbin. But Hanbin doesn't even care.

Junhoe could hear the music slowed down, then screams echoed and this time it's the loudest. All of the audience, including iKON members shouts while grinning stupidly.

"What? What happened?" Junhoe asked Hanbin. But Hanbin is still ignoring him. Junhoe elbowed Chanwoo, "What happened?"

Chanwoo glanced a little bit, "Just look at the stage yourself!"

Junhoe gritted his teeth, he just can't. "..." he mumbled.

"Rosie~ Congrats! I heard your recital got the highest points from the mentors?" Jennie said, entering the make up room along with Jisoo and Lisa.

"Thank you. Yeah it is. I bet your points are high too." Rosé grinned.

"Chanwoo and Lisa ranked #4, Jennie's team ranked #9 meanwhile mine..." Jisoo sighed.

Rosé smiled bitterly, approaching Jisoo, "Eunnie don't worry... Failure isn't a really bad thing..."

Jisoo looked at her, "What?"

Rosé smiled at her, "Cheer up, eunnie."

Jisoo smirked, "For what? My team ranked #2 to be honest, hahaha... I gotcha!" Jisoo and the rest laughed.

Rosé face palmed herself, "Aigo, I'm such a pabo." her face now all red.

Blackpink were chatting together happily, until Jungkook approached them, "Hello." he greeted.

All of the girls' eyes were on him. Jungkook scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Can I talk with Rosé?" he asked.

Lisa squealed as pushed Rosé to him, "Go on, she's all yours!" she giggled.

"Lisa!" Rosé snapped quietly, but she followed Jungkook in the end, "Thanks. We will back." Jungkook said and left with Rosé.

Lisa waved her hands as Jennie looked at her, "What are you? Are you their cupid?" Jennie asked.

Jisoo laughed at Jennie's question, "She looks like one."

"Eeey~ I'm not. I was being nice. That's all." Lisa giggled.

Jennie sighed, "I hope the boys thing won't delay our debut." Jisoo nodded, "Yeah, but we're still not have a mentor."

"That's why the recital exist!" Lisa said. "I wish we make it into J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter