06 Jealousy

Rose and Her Bees
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Blackpink?"

The waiting room turned quite as the four girls stood up. They walked nervously and entered another room, the evaluation room. As the door closed, the waiting room turned noisy once more.

"I hope they can do it." Hanbin said, sighing in hope the dongsaeng will do well inside. All of WINNER and iKON sat together, worrying the future of their hoobae.

"I believe they will do well." Seungyoon said.

In another side, Junhoe just sat quietly, looking at another boy from other group. Second later, he stood up and he approached that boy.

Jungkook looked up when he saw someone beside him, it's Junhoe. What a surprise. "What?" Jungkook asked.

"Follow me." Junhoe said.

Jungkook didn't hesitate to follow him. They went to a quieter corridor, Junhoe leaned on the wall as Jungkook gazed at him in a judgement.

"You see, I'm kind of lose right now." Junhoe started, scratching his nape slowly. He looked at Jungkook then, "I have the same mentor with her. And YG hates when his trainees date each other."

Jungkook almost smirked but he held it back, "So, your point is?"

"I saw you and her singing together at the park few days ago. I can't help but smile for her. She looks happy with you." Junhoe ignored Jungkook's previous reply.

"Are you admitting that you're giving up on her?" Jungkook asked him, smirking this time. He couldn't hold it anymore.

"Kind of." Junhoe nodded.

Jungkook's smirk grew wider, "God, thanks." he overjoyed from the fact that he won her against Junhoe. And it's mean that his competitor is only Jimin.

"But..." Junhoe spoke up.

"But?"

Junhoe straightened himself, looking really serious, "I won't hesitate to grab her back, if you're hurting her."

Jungkook nodded, "So it's mean, you're not going to ask her to be yours right?" he asked him once more.

Junhoe let out a small laugh at him, "Don't ask the obvious." he left Jungkook then. Jungkook smiled, did he really give up on Chae because of him?

Well, Jeon Jungkook, you better catch this opportunity well! Or else, she will fall into another man's arms.



Jungkook went back to the waiting room few seconds later, he walked to BTS members again but wait... WHAT THE F---

He saw Rosé there, with Jimin.

"How was it?" Jimin asked as he smiled sweetly, noticing the maknae just came into the room.

Rosé smiled back, "It's nerve-wrecking but I enjoyed it. I'm glad they gave us good comments."

Jungkook appeared in between the two, "Ahem..." he cle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter