04 YG Entertainment

Rose and Her Bees
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"KYAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Rosé opened her eyes, who just screamed? She got off from the bed and went to the living room, she saw Lisa and Jisoo just exited their own room too.

"What's wrong Jendeukie?" Jisoo groaned.

Jennie jumped happily, "Our headmaster wants to see us this afternoon! And we're gonna choose the mentor!!!" she showed the letter from their headmaster.

In a instant the four of them jumped together happily, "Debut! Debut! Debut!" they cheered all together happily.

"We should choose JYP!" Lisa said.

"No, SM!" jisoo protested.

"I thought we're gonna choose YG?" Jennie asked.

"How about we joined Big Hit?" Rosé said.

The other three looked at her teasingly, "Oooh~~~ So you can meet Jungkook?" Jisoo teased.

"That's not it." Rosé blushed.

"Ah, you're blushing, Rosie." Jennie teased, laughing with the girls. Rosé pouted, "Then let's join TS. So, we can meet B.A.P sunbaenim!" Rosé said.

"So you're changing the topic like that? I prefer Big Hit too to be honest." Lisa added. "Really?" Rosé brightened after hearing Lisa.

"No, I still prefer JYP! Bambam is in there." Lisa giggled. "Omo, I thought you're with Chanwoo?" Jisoo gasped.

Lisa just smiled, Jennie shook her head, "Let's the headmaster decide it for us. I know he knows better!" Jennie smiled as she put out her hand, "Let's do a cheer!"

"1... 2... 3... Ho!" they cheered.



The music class ended, Rosé collected her things and was about exiting the class until Junhoe blocked her way.

"Omo, Junhoe! You surprised me!" Rosé sighing, putting her hand over her chest. Junhoe smiled a little.

"Thanks, Rosé."

"For what?" Rosé asked.

"For rescued me last night. It would be bad if the security caught me drunk." Junhoe answered, lowering his head in embarrassment.

Rosé smiled, "It's okay. But don't you ever dare to do that thing again. What if your mentor knew? You could be thrown from iKON."

Junhoe nodded, "Yes, I was so stupid. Thanks for remind me about that."

"You must be got a lot of problems. Cheer up! I know you can go through it!" Rosé smiled brightly.

Junhoe chuckled, "Yes, I got a lot of problems. I thought drinking will make me feel better, but no, I got another problem again when Hanbin scolded me. I felt terrible and sorry to him."

Rosé nodded, "It's must be a big dilemma for him. Maybe he pitied you but at the same time he thought about other members' dream. Being a leader is difficult."

Junhoe smiled as he nodded, "Speaking of leader... I heard from Jennie that you guys will choose mentor today?"

Rosé gasped, totally forgetting about that. "Omo, what time is it? Yes, we will! And I'm excited for that!"

"Any ideas which mentor you guys will be choose?" Junhoe asked and secretly hoped of something.

"Yeah, we thought about some names, but let's see about it later! Oh, Junhoe! I will go first! It's the time! Bye!" Rosé waved her hand and left Junhoe.

Junhoe smiled as he looked at her back, "Please, don't join YG..." he mumbled.



The girls entered the headmaster's room. They sat all together, holding their breath in anticipate. Finally, after few minutes of waiting, the headmaster showed up and sat in front of them.

"Congratulations of your recital." he smiled.

"Neh, thank you, sir." Jisoo smiled back.

"You girls knew the purpose of me calling the four of you in here..." he paused, smiling like a proud father, "... You girls is one step closer to your debut."

Rosé glanced at Lisa, holding her hands excitedly. The headmaster said, "I created a name for you girls."

Jennie widened her eyes, "N-name, sir? A band name for us?"

The headmaster nodded, "Yeah, I thought it will be great if you girls debuted as Pink Punk." he smiled.

"Pink Punk?" Lisa repeated, cringing at the name. Rosé slapped Lisa's thigh secretly, well, Lisa's expression expressed all of the members' thought about that name.

Rosé cleared , "Um, sir... I'm sorry, but we already have a name. Uh, we made it as soon as the school decided the four us to be a group."

"Oh, what do you girls call yourself?"

"BLACKPINK." they answered in unison.

"That's pretty. But can someone explain the meaning of it?" the headmaster asked.

Jennie spoke up this time, "Uh, black is a meaning for talent, sir. Meanwhile, pink is a meaning of beautiful. Just like a YinYang sir, not only beautiful but we're talented too. They both complements each other."

"Blackpink..." the headmaster mumbled.

"Okay, I accept your name. But I suggest you must follow my suggestion of the mentor." the headmaster said.

"Who is the mentor you suggested, sir?" Jisoo asked.

"YG."



Rosé spent her time alone in the school park at night. She brought along her assignment about note and melody. None knew about Blackpink's mentor and they're now an official group of school.

But Junhoe knew.

Rosé wrote down her answer of the assignment while listening to the song from hear headphone. It was a calm night and a Charlie Puth's voice is her favorite to spend the calm night lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter