05 Rough

Rose and Her Bees
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop. Stop."

The music turned off, all the Blackpink girls stood clueless and confused. YG sighed, "That was a mess. Jisoo didn't dance on the right beat, Rosé your moves didn't in sync with the other, Jennie you used this gestures too much, Lisa you were good but your gaze is awkward. I didn't like it, change the moves." YG commented as he left the practice room.

Rosé sighed as she sat on the floor. Jennie bit her lower lip, "I know it's going to be like this." Jisoo nodded and she sat beside Rosé.

"We're doomed." Lisa sighed.

"So, what we should do?" Rosé asked, leaning on Jisoo. She hugged her like a Teddy bear.

"The evaluation is tomorrow and YG asked us to change the dance in D-1." Jisoo pouted.

Lisa shook her head, "No, it's less than one day. The evaluation is in 15 hours again."

"Cheer up guys. Let's stay up in the practice room tonight. Now, let's take a hour of break. Bring you some stuffs here and bring some snacks and drinks for tonight too." Jennie said.

Rosé smiled, "You know guys, it's only two days after our official announcement, and YG told us about the group evaluation. How lucky that we could see other groups evaluation too?"

"Did you refer to BTS again?" Jisoo mocked.

Rosé pouted, "No, eunnie. Aish, this is a bullying." Jisoo stuck her tongue out. Jennie and Lisa laughed at the two.

"Let's take our rest time!" Jennie squealed as she stood up and she went outside. Rosé stood up too, "I want to go to the canteen."



Rosé walked into the canteen. She ordered a bowl of Kimchi Stew, after few minutes she brought her food to the table in a corner. She sat there all alone until someone approached her.

"Hello." the boy smiled.

Rosé looked up, "Oh, hello." she bowed at him, smiling warmly at him.

"Can I sit in here?" he asked her.

"Yes."

The boy sat in front of her, "I'm Park Jimin from BTS." he introduced himself, Rosé smiled at him, "I know."

Jimin widened his eyes, "Oh, that's a surprise." he smiled back at her. Rosé pressed her lips into thin line, "Um, why are you in here?" she asked slowly.

"Ah! Sorry. I just remember about it. Erm, how should I say it... Ah, we, BTS, need your help." Jimin explained.

"Help?" Rosé repeated.

Jimin nodded, "In seven days is Jungkook's birthday. We want to surprise him."

Rosé bit her lower lip, "What should I help? I'm sorry but I need to tell you that my mentor has a strict rule about boys."

"Oh, YG is strict, we know. But, please, Rosé... Because we think you're the only one who can do this." Jimin said, reaching Rosé's hands.

Rosé looked down at his hands, "Err, do what?" she asked, getting curious this time.

Jimin smiled at her, "Make him mad."

"Mad? Wait, why? I can't do that. I'm at acting." Rosé pouted.

"I will help you." Jimin winked at her, making Rosé 's cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

"How?" Rosé asked.

Just then, another guy approached them. "You two aren't supposed in here." he said. Rosé looked up and she saw Jungkook.

What a timing.

Jungkook glanced at Jimin's hands and Rosé 's locked hands. He shot a jealous stare at it, Jimin noticed it. "Ah, I just want to speak to her." Jimin said as Rosé released her hands quickly.

"What did you say at her?" Jungkook asked him, getting tensed. Jimin stood up, patting Jungkook's chest, "Chill down, man. Just a simple talk." Jimin looked at Rosé then he winked at her again, making sure Jungkook saw the wink. Then Jimin left them.

Jungkook sighed as he sat in front of Rosé, "Did he do something bad at you?"

Rosé shook her head, realizing if Jimin really helped her to make Jungkook got angry. "No, he was nice." Rosé replied, eating her food.

Jungkook bit his inner cheek, "But why he held yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter