01 Wrong

Rose and Her Bees
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Blackpink in your area~~~" the brown haired girl practiced her vocal as she looked at herself in the mirror of school's practice room.

"Rose-ya!" another girl came in as she put a plastic bag on the sofa. Roseㅡthe girl who practiced her vocal, approached the other girlㅡLisa.

"What you brought, maknae?" Rose smiled at her. Lisa rolled her eyes, "You're a maknae too."

Rose showed her white teeth as she reached the plastic bag, "Uwaaa, toppoki! Thanks!" Rose giggled.

"I know you, eat comfortably but not too much!" Lisa warned her and went out for the practice room, "I'll go to the washroom."

As Lisa left, Rose busily eating her toppoki. She chewed the food and not remembering about what Lisa said. But suddenly, the door opened, Rose thought it maybe Lisa or other Blackpink member. But after she looked up, she threw a confused look to the boy who just walking straight into the room and tossed his bag to the table.

"They said they're here..." he mumbled as he turned around only to be greeted by an awkward Rose staring at him. "What are you doing here?" Koo Junhoe asked as he straighten his position.

"I'm... Eating?" Rose answered and it made Junhoe laughed. He approached her and was about take a seat beside her, "May I sit here?" he asked and she nodded.

"I didn't startle you, right?"

"No, you're not." then an awkward silent came in between them. Rose cleared as she asked, "Want some toppoki?"

Junhoe look at her as he answered, "Sure." but before he reached the chopsticks, he noticed something, "Hang on... I'm sorry..." he said as he moved closer to her, Rose widened her eyes as she froze on her spot.

Gently, he touched Rose's hair as he smiled, "How can the sauce reach your hair?" Rose's checks reddened. "I don't know, thanks."

Junhoe nodded then something hit his mind, "About next week recital... Are you partnering with Jungkook?"

"Yeah. He asked me to be his partner. But we don't do any practices yet." Rose answered. Junhoe nodded, "I still search for any partner..."

"Oh, you can ask Jisoo eunnie! Her team need more people." Rose suggested. Junhoe pouted, "Ah no... Thanks. I think our music will a little bit different."

"Is it like that?" Rose asked.

Junhoe stared at her again making her nervous. Rose covered her face with her hair by looking down to the floor. Junhoe realized what he was doing, he stood up then, "I guess I will search my members to other practice rooms. See you later maybe." Jumhoe said as he picked up his bag and left her in a hurry.

Rose put down her toppoki as she could feel her face heated so much. "Em... That was so strange..." she mumbled.

She stood up and drank Lisa's mineral water, then walked to the other side of practice room to turn on the audio. She played her group recent song, Playing WIth Fire.

Then she walked to the center of the practice room to dance it. But then at the same time, Jungkook barged into the room. "Hello, Rosieee." he smiled as he stood beside her and watched her dance from the mirror.

"Want to join?" Rose asked, still dancing. Jungkook nodded and copied her dance. It's kind of funny. "Yah, I didn't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter