The Fight

Of Dreams & Imaginations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Fight

Description:

That one night when girlfriend Taeyeon badly wanted attention that only her boyfriend Jiyong could give. But then, the lad chose to ignore her instead.

 

Two adults were comfortably settled on a high-end sofa. The man on his late 20s had his arm around the woman's shoulder, as her head was in the crook of his neck. It was Friday night and both were free on the weekend.

"Do you seriously want to watch Beauty and the Beast?!" the woman named Taeyeon, asked her boyfriend Jiyong in disbelief. "This horror movie seems great. The reviews are positive. Oppa, pleaseeeeee?" she didn't really use aegyos, only now. 

"No, honey. I let you choose thrice now. It's my turn now, my Belle." 

Her eyebrows were pulled down and she pouted. Jiyong looked at her and gave her a sweet peck on her forehead. 

"What? My Belle? So you're basically saying that you're the prince and I'm Belle? Ewww! I'm not Belle. I'm more beautiful than her... And you, you are more like the beast," the 28-year-old grown adult chuckled and acted like an 8-year-old kid. Jiyong pinched her nose that made her groan in pain. 

"I love you, honey!" Jiyong blurted out and without warning, he pecked her sweet and luscious lips for seconds. 

Half an hour passed, Taeyeon got bored. Jiyong was too drawn on the movie and being a clingy girlfriend tonight, she tried to distract him. She's craving for his attention right now and it seldom happens. Jiyong should take advantage of it and he must not resist it.

"Oppa, can we go out? I feel like I want to walk. It's already 11 and I'm sure there are less people outside now. Can we? Please please???"

Ignored.

Attempt one. Failed. 

Jiyong's facial hairs such as mustache and beard have grown and he looks messy hot. She sneaked in to his room and came back with his cartridge razor.

"Oppa, can I shave you? You know its really irritating when we, uhm, kiss, and your mustache is tickling me."

The way she asked permission was quite seductive. Her voice says it all and he believed that he needed to contain himself. Jiyong didn't know what game she's playing this time so he chose to ignore her again.

Ignored.

Attempt two. Failed.

She gave up after her second attempt, pissed off. Taeyeon just focused herself playing on her phone. While she was in the midst of it, Instagram notified her.

 

[taeyeon_ss] crush9244 started his first live video. Watch it before it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter