Fulfilled Dreams

Of Dreams & Imaginations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fulfilled Dreams

( as per wildflower01's request )

I'm not really used into writing family themes but I did what I can do. :) I think this one-shot was lacking something that I couldn't tell. Tell me what it is, my lovely readers... :)

Year 2025

 

7 years of marriage. Korea's new power and richest couple, slash most successful solo artists, slash the king and queen of KPOP, and slash the leaders of top groups, G-Dragon and Taeyeon, tied the knot seven years ago. Their unforgettable wedding was written in history.  Who would have thought that they would end up with each other? In just seven years, they already had four princes: Kwon Taeyong - 7 years old, Kwon Taeji - 5 years old, Kwon Ji-young - 3 years old, and Kwon Jihun - 1 year old. 

 

A princess was missing. 

 

A year after their marriage, Taeyeon got pregnant. Although the pregnancy was unexpected and not planned yet, they gladly accepted it. The fans, their family, and the whole Korea freaked out, expressing how excited they were for G-Dragon and Taeyeon's unborn baby. Being a daughter-fool he is, Jiyong always wanted a baby girl. He had expressed his love for Haru and Sarang in Superman Returns. Since then, he dreamt of a picture of a happy family with him, his wife, and their baby girl on it.

 

However, year 2025 marked the seventh year of their marriage. It was also the same year their fourth boy Jihun, was born. Since 2018 ( the year they got married ), they were trying their very best to have a baby girl. Truthfully, he prayed hard to Him to finally bless them a girl after three boys. It had been seven years of trying but it was still fruitless. Not that he's neglecting his boys - he just badly wanted a baby girl.

 

"It's better if we stop here, honey. You have sacrificed enough- the pain and the hardships of being pregnant. . . I guess we aren't really bound to have a baby girl," Jiyong told her while looking on the floor, almost tearing. 

 

Taeyeon was done feeding their new little boy and already on the hospital baby crib. He was sitting beside her ; Taeyeon's head was leaning on his chest, feeling his heartbeats. 

 

Laboring for five hours and delivering Kwon Jihun made her really exhausted, unlike her experience to her first three sons which were very fast and not that painful. 

 

"Are you sure? We can always try, Ji," assured Taeyeon as she reached over him, grabbed his hand, squeezed it, and let it go. 

 

"We consulted to a specialist and tried different methods already but why can't it be just a girl?" he asked again in despair, with his forlorn eyes. She didn't know what to answer to that. Taeyeon could see the disappointment looks painted on his face. If only there was a way to wipe it off and replace it with a blissful face, she would do that in a heartbeat.

 

Year 2026

 

"Remember when we almost give up, Ji?. . . You were very hopeless that time, but see, He gave us our long-awaited baby girl!" rejoiced Taeyeon, eyes focused on their three months old baby girl that was on the crib.

 

She shifted her gaze to his husband who was busy admiring baby Kwon Jihyo. His facial expression was priceless. In the same room, their youngest son, Jihun, was sleeping peacefully while hugging his favorite Ryan doll ( Kakao friends ). Only a year after Jihun was born, Taeyeon got pregnant again. They were worried sick if it's a baby boy again. However, it seemed that God finally heard their prayers after eight years. The Kwon family unexpectedly welcomed their one and only princess Kwon Jihyo into their lives.

 

"Thank you for giving me a baby girl, Taeyeon-ah. It was worth the wait."

 

"Pabo! I should be the one thanking you. If it's not because of your X-chromosome, we couldn't have a baby girl. It's my X and your X!" Taeyeon fought back.

 

"I couldn't agree with that. You carried that child for nine long months. I did nothing but to take care of you only."

 

"Whatever, hon!" giggled Taeyeon as she gave him a short but sweet kiss on his lips. 

 

Their kiss was interrupted when they started to hear countless knocks coming from the door. 

 

"Mommy, open the door please!" Taeji, their second oldest child demanded.

 

"Daddy, daddy, please give us food!" the oldest one, Taeyong, added. When Taeyeon was pregnant, Jiyong did the house chores and he became an instant cook, too.

 

"BANG BANG BANG!" Jiyoung, the middle child, sang BIGBANG'S 2015 hit song Bang Bang Bang as he banged the door thrice. 

 

"I have to prepare breakfast now, oppa. Looks like your juniors are hungry now," the couple chuckled and Taeyeon gave him a one last kiss on his lips before preparing their kids' snack.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter