From Paris with Love / From Korea with Love

Of Dreams & Imaginations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From Paris with Love / From Korea with Love

Just nothing... Just a lame conversation between them.
p.s. Probably my last update for GTae this year 2016. I'll be back! Thank you all!

upvote?

12.05
( a video chat )


"Jiyong oppa!"


Taeyeon cheerfully greeted her boyfriend with a wide smile.


"My baby is happy today. You look fine. What's up, baby?"


"I miss you so much, oppa..." the once blissful state turned into a gloomy one real quick.


How bipolar! Tsk. He said at the back of his mind, laughing.


Taeyeon had become more vocal about her feelings the moment she fell hard to Kwon Jiyong. She came back to her old self. He changed her. Her parents, members, and friends were thankful for him for bringing back the old and real Kim Taeyeon into their lives.


"Three days and I'll be home. December 8th, baby."


"What?! Another three days?"


"I forgot to tell you that I have to attend this Chanel event here in Paris and the launching of PeaceMinusOne in London. I'm sorry, baby," he said, feeling so apologetically.


"You're already in Paris and you did not even dare to tell me?!" she asked in disbelief.


"I'm sorry, baby. I forgot to tell you. I really do."


Another guilt was formed on him. On December 8, he would definitely come back to Korea. But the next day, the group would hold a three-day concert in Fukuoka, Japan. It was a packed schedule but BIGBANG's leader still finds a way to talk and meet his girlfriend. Meanwhile, Taeyeon didn't really have schedules until next week so she was just chilling, watching her favorite shows like Infinity Challenge, baking, and cuddling with Tiffany's cutest dogs, Prince and Princess.


"HMM... December 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7..."—she calculated silently using her fingers— "Almost a week of not seeing you is killing me. How much more if you got enlisted?"


Taeyeon grouched and facepalmed. If only military service is not c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter