In Sickness and in Health

Of Dreams & Imaginations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Sickness and in Health

( as GD & Taeyeon )

11.11

Galleria Foret Tower 2

 

Taeyeon Snapchat Update

11:30AM

 

9:40PM 

GD's Penthouse

Jiyong and Taeyeon were on their king-sized bed. He was on his iPad while she was on her iPhone7. That 27-year-old woman was nursing a 38° fever yet still surfing the net. Taeyeon was frowning the whole time and Jiyong could only glance at her from time to time. 

 

"Babe, what do you think about Venice?" asked Jiyong, as he continued examining the packages and promos they offered. He was looking for a place to spend their Christmas vacation there and to have some quality time as a couple.

 

Venice my ! "Yah!" Taeyeon threw a pillow to the man beside her. 

 

"Ugh, babe! Why did you hit me with that pillow?!"

 

 "G-DRAGON! Are you cheating on me?!" Taeyeon shouted, letting him know what made her frown earlier.

 

"What?! Never did I ever cheat on my past ex-girlfriends!" he defended himself, sternly looking at her eyes. Seriously? Where did she read that I am cheating on her? 

 

"Are you cheating behind my back?!" she repeated her question. Taeyeon was raising her voice again at him. She closed the gap between them, anticipating for his answer. 

 

"No!" Jiyong answered firmly. What he wanted to do right now was just to silence her with a kiss. 

 

"Then what is this?! This is you and that model!" she showed it to him but he couldn't see it clearly.

 

"Give it to me!" 

 

Taeyeon handed it to him.

 

Allkpop: 

Japanese media reports on G-Dragon and Komatsu Nana's secret rendezvous. . . after G-Dragon finished Big Bang's 10th year debut anniversary dome tour performances. 

 

He was reading it, and like Taeyeon, he, too, was frowning. He's a hundred percent sure that he was not that man. Not satisfied of what he saw, he zoomed in the picture and found out that it was a friend of his friend. Medias trying to ruin me again and my relationship with Taeyeon. He thought for a moment. 

 

Seeing his dull face, she abruptly became silent. It was like she got the answer now-- that she was right. GD was cheating on her. She laid in bed again and cover herself with the blank. She let out small sniffs that Jiyong could hear. He looked at her with sad eyes. 

 

While looking at her, he slowly pulled out the sheets to her and laid beside her. Jiyong extended his arms to reach for her tiny frame, and back hugged her. She was pushing him backward but he held on her waist tightly, burying his head on her hair that smells so y. 

 

"Leave," she commanded at him like a boss as she tried pushing him.

 

"I'm not going to leave unless you let me explain," chuckled Jiyong. How could she tell him to leave if they were on his penthouse? But he loves the way she bosses him around in a good way.

 

"..."

 

"I'm not cheating behind your back. I won't do that - never. That guy was not me. He's a friend of my friend. And I couldn't tell if that's Nana," he pause for a moment. "Nah, the hell I care about her."

 

He brushed a strand of hair from her face and her cheek. The he continued explaining, "That night, my family and I had a dinner, remember? So please, don't ever doubt my love for you, babe. It's you, and you only, Tae," he explained in a most simple and easiest way. He didn't need flowery words, just him and his sincere explanation. After that, he got up from his bed, grabbed his jacket and mask. "Now, I'll excuse myself." As for Taeyeon, she took her phone that was beside her and looked at the pictures once again. At that moment, she was quick to realize that it's not really him. 

 

But as soon as he was about to open the door, he heard her yelled:

 

"Stop right where you are!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter