Careless Parents

Of Dreams & Imaginations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Careless Parents

( as GD & Taeyeon )

 

"Hi, honey!" Jiyong greeted his wife that was done preparing their daughter's snack-- pancakes with blueberries and strawberries on top. He just got home from work. "Jooyeon?"

 

"Hey! How's work?" Taeyeon asked. She turned around to face him. "Jooyeon is still sleeping."

 

"I miss you. . . I already... finished... the song... that I will gift... to my Blackpink dongsaengs..." replied Jiyong as he gave her multiple pecks on her lips. Taeyeon just raised her brows. "... That means I'm not busy anymore," he whispered to her ears, giving her hints what he really wanted to say and to do.

 

"And?" Taeyeon while giving him kisses on his cheeks, temple, and on his E-spot, ( or also known as ears ). She nibbled it lightly, tracing it with the tip of her nose followed by the wet sensation of her tongue. His knees felt weak that fast.

 

"And I was thinking if we could a y- you know... Make, make l- love," stuttered Jiyong because the woman was teasing him. 

 

Seducing her was his plan but the tables were turned. Taeyeon pushed him to the sink, dominating his husband. Jiyong could only look at her with amazement, thinking how wild his wife had become since they got married. I'm a great teacher.

 

As they were exchanging hot and wet kisses, Jiyong's hands roamed around Taeyeon's petite body. Her hands were clasped into his neck. Jiyong's right hand found its way on her , grabbing, caressing, and squeezing it. Little did they know, there was a pair of innocent eyes watching their every moves.

 

"Daddy, why are you touching mommy's ?" asked the four-year-old Jooyeon in straight Korean.

 

Their make out session was abruptly stopped because of the familiar voice of a kid. Jiyong opened his eyes and it widened when he saw his daughter standing not too far from them. He slightly pushed Taeyeon on the counter. She, too, was shocked. Their daughter saw them making out. She was mentally cursing herself and Jiyong. 

 

! ! ! !

 

"J- Jooyeon?!" Taeyeon tried to sound calm but her voice wasn't really cooperating. 

 

"Why is daddy touching your , mommy? Is it itchy?" Jooyeon repeated her questions. Jiyong prevented himself to laugh. Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter