Epilogue

Your name on my skin
Please log in to read the full chapter

It doesn’t really matter that Kyung still has Jiho’s name imprinted on his inner arm, or that Minhyuk has his on his lower back. This relationship they have isn’t built on the fact that Minhyuk has Kyung’s name on his skin, not really. It’s built off their affection, their trust, their willingness to invest in the relationship and to always try to work things out. It’s not always a smooth-sailing relationship they have, and some days they argue just as any other couples do, but that’s just part and parcel of being together as two people who have differences.

Kyung’s learning. Learning how to be a better partner, but more importantly, how to be a better him. It’s funny. He’ll never have thought that the key to a better relationship was to be a better person himself, but Minhyuk inspires him to always want to better himself, and somehow, that’s how their relationship last. It doesn’t matter if Kyung doesn’t have Minhyuk’s name on his body, but it doesn’t mean he can’t have it tattooed onto his ring finger on their second anniversary anyway. The symbolism isn’t lost on Minhyuk, who laughs when he sees it, calling Kyung a hopeless romantic, even as he places a kiss on the cursive font of his name written in English on Kyung’s ring finger over the simple silver ring he had bought on their first anniversary.

(So maybe they’re both sappy romantics.)

It’s okay though, they’re okay with it.

 

 

***

A/N: 

It's the end.

Please log in to read the full chapter