finals

mina-chan, be mine????? huh????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

Sana always clingy on me. since my parents say she will be my future wife. She been plastering me like crazy. She always follow me everywhere I go. Even when I go to toilet. I know we are girls but, why she been following me….

“ I need to get the hell away from her. I cant do that… that day when I nervous or shuttering or what ever happen when I saw her almost is just normal reaction. She meant nothing …. Yes….

“ but…. ah… I know…. y cheng xiao… or…. Jihyo… yes, jihyo. She doesn’t know jihyo. I can say that jihyo is my girlfriend. And making her go away from me….” I smirk

“ jihyo… can you come to my house??? I need your help…” I call jihyo

“ sure…” she answer.

“ now, cheng xiao….  Xiao , I need to you now… where are you?? Japan?? Go to seoul as fast as you could…” now its complete…. Oh no… I can add momo too….

 

Momo POV

RRRRRR

My phone is ringing. “ hello… if you not offer jokbal or other kind of food, you only have 3 second. Speak…”

“ gee… get your to my house now… and wear something y….” Then the call ended.

“ who….”

Loading

Loading

Loading

“ oh, that is tzuyu… why she want me wear something y…” I wonder

Rrrr

“ another call….. “

“ now I thinking, maybe I should go to your house… wear something y. I be in 15 minute. Make sure sana is there too….” Then she turn off the call again.

“ seriously… what happen with this yoda….” Then I take a bath and wear my really short hot pants and some low cut shirt.

 

Living room

Mina POV

PRANGGGGGG

I drop the bowl. Like just drop it. Momo wear hot pant… or that just made from pant materials and some low cut shirt. She is really y,.

“ did you plan to go out with that clothes??” I ask her, because no way in heavens name I will allow her to go out with that thing. She really gonna attract many people, ert and suitor with that.

“ no, tzuyu will come. She want me to wear this…” she smile. I just pout and frown at same time. She used that because tzuyu ask her???

“ I thought you give me .. no , give us chance . momo… but…”

“ wow… you look y momo…” sana with her messy hair come and eat the bread. Since when she like bread???

“ I know… tzuyu ask me to wear this…” then sana choke. “ what??? why???”

TING…TONG…TENG…

The bell is ringing, momo run to door and greet tzuyu. tzuyu is really pretty with her pink shirt and skirt . she also let her hair up. She tied it with ponytail style.

“ hey baby…” she hug and kiss momo. I look at with jealousy, I break my glass that currently I holding. Sana bang the table. Make it broke into two.

“ what is that…” tzuyu hide behind momo. and that stupid peach just rub tzuyu back and hug her.

“ nothing… mina and sana just… what the hell both of you doing??” momo ask sana and me.

“ I is the one who should ask?? I am your future wife tzuyu…. why you hug momo” she really mad now. her hair looks like in her super saiyan form.

“ yup, my parents say so. But that is still long… I must trap with you in wedding, once we merried. Now before we done it, I want date with many girls. As many as I could… you know so I don’t regret it.” She say like , sana is hex or something.

“ did you play wit….” But momo stop me

“ stop it mina… she is my friends…” she hug tzuyu tight. Then both of them sit on counch.

“ is breakfast ready sana…” tzuyu ask

“ i…. arghhh…” but sana still prepare for breakfast.

 

“ that tzuyu, she doesn’t know .. how lucky you are having sana love….” I then go to my room.

 

Momo POV

“ what happen??? What ?? you want sana hate you??? She is nice girl” we are cuddl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter