be ware of tzuyu .....

mina-chan, be mine????? huh????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo POV

Its been years since mina come to my life and sana’s. we are in collage now. Things little bit different now. Back in the days, mina and sana always tried to get my attention.

They like to fight for me, the great hirai momo. these days we are not anymore. Now, sana and I fight for mina. Don’t know since when, I always shy around mina. She is like goddess, and seems sana is realize it too.

Maybe it start that time, back when we still high school

Flashback

“ nee-chan, onee-chan..” mina wave her hand on us. We now is j-trinity….

Most famous Japanese trio on jyp high. We decide to move to korea, 3 of us live in same house. I look at mina, her wavy hair is fly with the wind. She look so pretty, with the nice grin of her and not to mantion, her tooty grin. These days I start lose my self, I doubting my own uality.

“ stop blushing momo-chan. You are as red as tomato “ sana hit my shoulder lightly.” Mou, its hurt….” I pretend to be hurt.

“ really… “ sana smirk.” Yeah, it is…..” I merong

“ oi….. dahyun… momo unnie hurt her shoulder…. Help her” sana yell at certain tofu. Which is most soft and cheerfull tofu in the world. The dubu.

“ unnie……….” She run like crazy.” Where is it unnie??? How can you hurt… your precious body is mine…” great, I forgot to mantion that she is little bit erted sometimes.

“ dahyun, we just friend . and friend not talking about owning other friend body” I pat her head

“ awwww, if we are friend how can you pat my hair like that…. Naughty momo unnie” she cover her face. I look her in disbelieve, just how can sweet little dubu like her, be like this???? . when first time we met, she look normal. Until one day she accidently saw me in only bra and . But we just girls. And girls don’t date other girls. Maybe……

“ sorry unnie, she forgot to drink her medicine today” her friends chaeyoung drag her.

“ unnie… don’t forget… your body is mine…..” her voice is faded as chae drag her.

 

“ hahahha” sana laugh, she holding her stomach .” not funny. Not funny sana chan” I pout

“ man, you should she your face… its funny, isn’t she mina…” sana said to mina, who just came.

“ I don’t like dahyun flirting with you onee-chan” mina pout. She hug me tightly.

Damn it, why hug me so tight….. I can hear her heartbeat. And her… her… her…. chest…..

“ so you don’t jealous if someone flirt with me???” sana point at herself. Mina look sana boringly,” please… you are biggest flirt I ever know nee-chan.  Eh…..” sana then launch herself to mina and I, hugging us so tight.

“ I also want hug you…..” sana whisper to mina ear, which is so close to me

“ I mean mina , not you momorin…” she wink at me

“ sure, we are sister. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter