new momo, and nosebleed sana

mina-chan, be mine????? huh????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina POV

I peek at momo rooms, still empty. She not back home last night. What she might do??? What that sally,tzuyu or whatever her name is do to momo??? I miss momo so much. Why I just realize that I miss momo??? did the time I spent with sana ……. I just like horrible person. I spent so much time with sana , without bring momo. she must be lonely, just like I am now.

“ don’t worry, sally is her friends. She will not hurt momo. she just take away momo from us” sana hug me.

“ did she??? Why she just go with her??? doesn’t our friendship mean nothing to momo??? we been friends since we toddler. Since even I cant calculate …. We been…..” I crying.

“ shhhh…. Its okay mina… maybe she will come to campus today…. She will…..” sana convince me. but still I cant ease my mind and my heart. What actually sally gonna do to momo????

“ lets go for breakfast now…. Not good cook like momo, but I think its edible.” She laugh. I smile, sana is better cooks at momo but she always said momo is better.

Sana and I go to breakfast then.

 

Momo POV

I stay in tzuyu home for night. Tzuyu give me ‘ how to be y and cutie’ lesson. yesterday we been shopping like crazy. We buy clothes, bags, shoes, even underwear. The underwear I thing is too…… its pretty but….. intimidating…

Black lacy bra….

G-string ….

Low cut top

Hot pants….

 

I look at myself in mirror. Is this gorgeous girl in front of me is really me??? is this really hirai momo????

“ are you doubting yourself unnie??” messy tzuyu came out from behind me. I turn around, seeing tzuyu in her messy form.

“ you look messy tzuyu” I look at her

“ and you look admire yourself, unnie. Heechul really did good job on you , isn’t it??” she pat my shoulder and make me face her.

“ you are pretty , smart and funny. Face it unnie” she laugh.

“ thanks to you….” I hit her lightly.” No, I just do make over on you, this side of you is true momo. now lets prepare to campus.  Lets face mina. Oh, unnie, don’t wear low cut tops , yet. I prepare it when we hang out with sana and mina. Just wear the colorfull clothes we buy yesterday…..” she remind me.

I blush, I though she gonna ask me to wear that revealing clothes. I prepare myself. Purple shirt and black hot pants. With light touch of make up. Done, I really look different. My hair do also different. My cherry blonde hair is…. Colorfull.

 

Campus

Mina POV

 I walk around, searching momo. “ she may not here yet. Calm down mina” sana said

“ I just want to drag her with us again , sana. i….. its tzuyu….” I spot tzuyu , laughing with dahyun and chaeyoung.

I run to tzuyu and grab her hand tightly,” give me, momo. I said give momo…..”

“ auuu….. damn it…” she flip me and push me .” are you nuts??? Whats your problem???”

“ gave me…… momo….” when I want to push sally, someone hold my hand. Its momo. she change now. She so pretty and her clothes is change too. Not her usual clothes. Not messy and pabo momo again. She is y and cutie momo.  she can pass as sana sister now. Her cherry blonde hair, makes her face more pretty.

“ stop it mina. What are you doing??? Tzu…. Mina….” I pull her at my side.

“ momo, please back to us…. Sana help me…” sana come at last. She also surprise to see momo drastic change.

“ mo… you …. Wow…… “ sana went speechless. I don’t surprise to see it. Momo beyond gorgeous , she like supermodel now.

“ surprise??? This is new hirai momo….”  tzuyu smile . momo smile shyly. I look at momo closely now. I think I blush now. She so perfect, her cheek-like-peach, her eyes, and everything.

“ momo, please back to us….”

“ whats meaning back mina??? I just stay at tzuyu for days. Why ….” Momo confuse. I happy to hear it. Tzuyu not take momo.

“ so …”

“ so, you take momo as things mina??? Geezzz…. She is person , not some toys. Get a live mina” tzuyu mock me. that witch, she purpos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter