tzuyu attack

mina-chan, be mine????? huh????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo POV

“ are you sure tzuyu??? sana is bully and not easy to be bullied.” I convince tzuyu once again. I really don’t like sana vs tzuyu thing. But I also want mina. But…. This is so confusing. Why I must fall for mina?? And why must sana bully tzuyu back in high school. Why I don’t stop the squirrel???

“ sure unnie. Now just look at this nicely. I will go to them. They will not realize I am tzuyu. I will be sally chou” she said proudly

“ who??? “ I ask again.

“ sally, my English name. now watch it unnie” she smile and walk to sana and mina.

 

Sana POV

Its really nice to date mina, she so kind and funny. But I think momo like her too. She just to shy, well I date mina not for myself anyway. I just want that stupid peach realize that she need to take action for mina. Before mina feeling for her became expired.

“ hi... mind if I join?? I new here…” some gorgeous girl with wavy purple hair and some really angelic face greet us. I open my mouth open wide. How can this angel …..

“ is it hurt???” I ask

“ huh???” mina and the angel said confusedly.” Did itt hurt when you fall to earth from heaven?? Your ???” great what I done. First time you met her, she not even introduce herself and you already talk about her . Really nice way to make first impression sana.

“ well , you really funny, minatozaki sana. if only you be like this back in the high school . things will be so much different” she said lightly.

 

Wait, how can she know my name??? and high school?? I made a lot of enemies there…. She one of them??? How can I flirt with her if she is my enemy???

 

I shock and don’t know what should I do,” you know us??? What about part “ I new here”. Mina ask

“ hahaa, its true I am new here. But I still remember you, myoui mina. How you hate me….. and guess what???” she smile sweetly

“ what???” mina ask bravely

“ payback time…” she walk to me, caress my cheek, which is maybe as red as tomato now. Then I feel cold sensation in my head. Is…. No, its not imagenation….

She spill cold juice on my head…

“ yahhhhh…..” mina push her and help me.

“ what your problem… spilling juice like that??? Don’t your parent teach you some manners????” mina angry and help me with spilling juice. Me??? I still in dreamland. Don’t know how to react.

“ well, compare with what you do to me in highschool. I thing I been easy on both you… but remember , this is not over. I will take everything from you…. I will revenge on both of you… well maybe I will start with taking your precious peach of you….” She smirk.

Peach??? Momo ….

 

Hell no, no one will take my best friend from me….

Momo is my sister,,,,,

 

“ wait a minute… whoever you are…. No one will take my sister away from me … I mean us…” I finally back from dreamland.

“ oh, you awake. Sana-chan, and yes. I will take momo unnie from you. She already my friends, oh let me correct that. The only friends I have, when all student see me like nerd, only momo unnie kind enough take me as her friends. At last I have friends, she also introduce me to dubuchaeng. I am happy sana, but you must ruin it. You bully me… and you mina … you do nothing, you encourage her to bully me… why you hate me so much??” I shock, who is this…. Oh my god, nerd…. Momo…. bully….. tzu…..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter