Satzu is happening... or that what author think

mina-chan, be mine????? huh????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina POV

“ I AM HOME…” its momo . she finally home. I run to main door and saw momo and tzuyu is there. They bring huge bags.

“ what is she doing here….” I said in jealous tone. Don’t know why I do that??? Is possible because she always tried to molest sana?? or maybe because…..

“ tzuyu is help me with my new stuff. Mina , where is sana????” momo look around and spot no sana.

“ oh, she…..” but then sana appear.

“ mi… oh….” Sana as her usual self. She just wearing underwear and really tight shirt. It litteraly can show her beautiful figure. We usually don’t mind sana. but , tzuyu saw that.

And now tzuyu having small I think.

“ tzuyu……” she fell and momo help her , meanwhile I tried to cover now giggling squirrel. “ cover yourself sana… i….”

“ I want break up. Let break up mina…” she said seriously to me.

“ huh… but…”

“ I am single now….” she jump around and back to her room.

 

“ tzuyu… are you okay???” momo hold tzuyu and take her to counch.

“ I think I having small and small heart attact mo…. Why she… I should…. Holly…..” tzuyu now more shock to see sana with her fox outfit and her expose shoulder.

“ hi… can we dating??? I am single now…” I just facepalming myself. She break up with me just to be with her???

“ sorry… I … I like panda more….” Tzuyu turn her face around.

 

Momo POV

“ Sorry… i… I like panda more…” tzuyu turn her face around. I think she is blushing…..

“ don’t worry… as long you like it… I will be panda for you…” she hug tzuyu tight…..

“ wait… I mean… momo-chan… I remember my parents is… come to town…” she take this opportunity to escape.

“ papa and mama is coming… I want to meat them…” sana exclaim . she go to tzuyu side and hug her arm

“ should I cook for papa and mama???” she twinkle her eye on tzuyu.

“ who’s papa and mama???” tzuyu seem having breathing problem. What’s matter with this girl. Yesterday she still can tease sana. did see half sana turn their condition???

“ your papa and mama of course… you gonna merried me isn’t it???” I widen my eyas and mina too.

“ okay… that’s enough… tzu or sally just go. I will handle with this lunatic…” then tzuyu is go. But sana chase after her.

“ momo hold her…” mina then go to kitchen. I chase sana. tzuyu already leave. I hold struggle sana back to home.

“ momo… my papa and mama is coming.. I need…a hhh” then mina come and hit her head with frying pan hard.

Sana is fainted

“ WHAT THE HELL??? YOU WANNA TO KILL HER… SHE IS MY SISTER…” I push mina back.

“ no, I put some sense to her… t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter