Being a Human

Cat and I

Myungsoo was cleaning his camera lense when his apartement bell rang. He put his DSLR gently on the coffee table and rose from his seat. "Coming..." He scrunched his nose, dragging his lazy . Sungyeol was busy playing with his giant red fluffy ball. The guest didn't stop ringing the bell. Myungsoo scratched his head desperately, he already knew who the guest was.

He opened the entrance of his apartement, revealing a blonde haired boy grinning at him like mad. Another blonde boy stood behind him, suddenly he said, "I say 'Ya!' you say 'Dong!', 'YA!", the other one replied "DONG! We are YaDong couple!". Myungsoo sighed. "Yah! Is that the right way to greet your hyungs nicely?!" the blonde in front of him protested.

"Shut up, Dongwoo-hyung. Hurry come in."

"Myungsoo-yah you're so mean! Hobaby will punish you soon!" the boy named Dongwoo whined.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, "Whatever. Hoya-hyung please guide your boyfriend, i don't want him to make a fuss in my apartement." The boy that wore a purple hoodie grinned, "Roger."

 

***

"Myungie myungie~ Look what i brought for you~" Dongwoo held a plastic bag and handed it to the younger. Myungsoo took a peek, his eyes went round and his lips curled into a smile. "Jyajaang~! Super delicious Niku Udon for our dongsaeng! Nice hyungs, aren't we?" Dongwoo proudly exclaimed.

"Thanks hyung. I haven't eaten anything since noon.", "What? Why? YaDong come to the rescue! Niku Udon! Niku Udon!" Myungsoo laughed at how adorable his hyung was.

Hoya entered the living room and spotted Sungyeol who was playing with his fluffy ball. "SUNGYEOL-AH!" he jumped and picked Sungyeol up. Dongwoo laughed at his boyfriend, Hoya loves cute things, especially Sungyeol. Hoya was throwing Sungyeol in air, and Sungyeol didn't mind.

"No! Hoaegi! Stop throwing hi! He'll puke later!" Dongwoo warned his boyfriend, Hoya put Sungyeol down as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Sorry I'm just too excited..." He stated.

Myungsoo knew that Sungyeol likes Dongwoo and Hoya. Because the two often came to Myungsoo's house so Sungyeol knew them very well. Unlike Sungjong. Sungyeol loves to play with them, sometimes he even forgot who was his real owner when he play with the Dynamic Duo.

Myungsoo was eating his Niku Udon in joy while the YaDong couple was busy trolling Sungyeol with the new laser toy they bought yesterday. Sungyeol is a playful cat, especially when it comes to new toy. Tired of trolling the poor cat, the couple stop and laid themselves on the floor. Sungyeol was resting on top of Dongwoo's tummy and the latter held him.

Myungsoo was slurping his noodles when Dongwoo called him, "Hey, Myungsoo..."

"Hm?"

"I wondered, what if Sungyeol transform into a human?"

Myungsoo choked, "What? Of course he won't! Try to think realistic just once hyung!"

"Well, yeah i know it's impossible..."

"Then why did you ask?"

"Nothing... heheh."

There was a pregnant silence, but Dongwoo broke it.

"If he become a human, i think he will become a cute yet a y boy. Just like me..."

Hoya laughed hardly at his boyfriend's statement until tears were formed on the corner of his eyes.

 

***

"I guess it's time to go home... Coco is waiting for us~ Bye Myungsoo, Sungyeol..." Hoya petted Sungyeol's head before heading to the exit. "Bye Myungie. Take Care!" Dongwoo waved at him. Myungsoo waved back and watched the love birds as they left from Myungsoo's sight.

Myungsoo closed the door and locked it. It's already 9 PM. Feeling a bit sleepy, he decided to sleep. But he needed to bathe first.

 

~15 Minutes Later~

Myungsoo was drying his hair with towel. He turned off the bathroom lamp and closed the door gently. Then he spotted Sungyeol stood in front of him, waggling his tail, eyes twinkling with excitement. Myungsoo squatted down, "What are you doing? You should sleep..." Sungyeol turned and walked to Myungsoo's bed.

Myungsoo followed him and laid beside him. "You want to sleep with me?" Sungyeol scooted closer and cuddled into his owner chest. Myungsoo carressed his soft fur gently.

Sungyeol has his own bed, but it's okay if he wanted to sleep with his owner tonight. Myungsoo didn't mind.

Myungsoo closed his eyes, slowly drifting off to dreamland.

 

***

 

The sun shone brightly, the birds were chirping. The jet black haired boy was sleeping soundly on his comfy bed. Myungsoo felt secured, he felt warmth surrounded around him. It's not the blanket, the heater, or the sun. He, himself didn't know it either. But he felt something strange. He felt someone's skin on his forearm.

He opened his eyes slowly. He caught someone's face facing his. He jolted, almost fell from his bed.

He was sleeping with a boy!

 

***

An update! yeay! are you guys happy?? i hope you guys like it :3

Mid-term test will end soon, i hope my scores are okay >___>

So... 54 subscribers?! OMO YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME SERIOUSLY /TEARS OF JOY

Keep subscribing and commenting, subs and comments will give me an energy to update <3

Btw i drew THIS when i was bored in school hehe ~

Sorry for the typos and the grammar errors~!

Constructive critism are highly welcomed~!

Ppyong~ <3

-Lee