Lost

Cat and I

Myungsoo was tapping his pen nonchalantly, resting his chin on the back of his hand. Not paying attention to his History Lecturer who was busy explaining about South Korea and North Korea War.

The jet black haired boy blew his fringe. How could be he, a photography student was studying a-not-so-important-thing-called-history? Blame his campus rule, even an art student need to take this stupid class.

But luckily, the bell rang. The students started to gathered their scattered things and rushed outside. Myungsoo sighed in relief. He flung his backpack onto his shoulder and went into cafeteria.

He bought himself a sandwich and a can of Coffee from the nearest vending machine. He walked into the cafeteria to find an empty table for him but suddenly someone called him, "Myungsoo-ah!" the called-boy turned and saw a sharp-jawline boy with a greasy smile plastered on his face. He was sitting with two other people.

"Oh, Woohyun-hyung..." Myungsoo replied, the older waved  his hand, gesturing the younger to sit with him. Myungsoo obeyed. He sat beside a pretty boy with a plaster attached perfectly on his cheek. Guess who's the boy? Of course he is Lee Sungjong.

"Sungjong-ah... Look, I'm sorry for yesterday..." Myungsoo apologozied, he was still feeling guilty for causing Sungjong's wound. "Ah, it's okay hyung. Youngwook-hyung had taken care my wound. Besides, Sungyeol is just a cat. He's not doing it on purpose, right?" Sungjong replied while fixing his gorgeous bangs. And he was still using his Princess mirror. Probably it's his favorite mirror.

"Are you sure?", "Yes hyung. Now stop talking, i dont want to ruin my amazing fringe." The younger replied nonchalantly. Myungsoo nodded.

Myungsoo was chomping his sandwich when he suddenly heard,

"Gyu-ah, i want the fries..."

"Here you go."

"No, I mean feed me."

"Okay okay, here..."

"No! Feed me with your mouth!"

And Myungsoo choked, "Myungsoo-ah, are you alright?" Woohyun asked the younger, making sure that his dongsaeng was alright. Instead of answering the question, Myungsoo still coughing like no tomorrow. "Here, here hyung have a drink." Sungjong kindly handed his hyung a mineral water bottle.

Myungsoo drank it and thanks God finally he stop coughing. He snorted and shifted uncomfortably. "Myungsoo, why do you look so uncomfortable?" The brunette asked. "It's all because of YOU" Myungsoo pointed the caramel-haired boy with his index finger.

"Me?",

"Yes, and your boyfriend."

"WHY ME?!"

"Please stop your lovey-dovey act, we're in public now."

"Aww... we did it because we love each other so much. Right, Gyu?" Woohyun sneaked his hand into his boyfriend's waist.

Woohyun's boyfriend, Kim Sunggyu, the oldest of the four, clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Woohyun, i told you stop acting like this. I don't want to break your fans heart."

"Ah wae! You're mine and i'm yours! Don't even care about my stupid fans! Look, they are screaming my name now. ." Woohyun whined like child, pouting at his boyfriend.

Sunggyu smacked his boyfriend's arm, "God! Nam Woohyun! You're so mean!" Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

Sunggyu and Woohyun have a different personality. Really diffferent.

Sunggyu is a senior, majoring in Music. He's the choir leader in campus. A charismatic leader, to be exact. His favorite music genre is classical music. He's a little bit quiet.

On other side, Woohyun, a year younger than Sunggyu, majoring in Music faculty too. He's greasy, cheesy, and giving a pick up line is his speciality. His favorite music genre is Rock. He's the vocalist of the number 1 rock band in their campus. He's loud, a little bit childish. A bad boy type. That's why girls or even boys were crazy over him.

Sometimes Myungsoo wondered, how could be they get along very well? Only Sunggyu and Woohyun know the answer.

Glancing at his watch, Myungsoo eyes widened. "Okay guys, i gotta go now, I need to feed Sungyeol." He rose from his seat and tossed the sandwich wraper to the trash bin. "Okay, Bye! Take care!" Woohyun and Sunggyu waved their hands, while Sungjong busy playing with his cellphone.

 

***

 

"I'm home..." Myungsoo closed his apartement door. He took off his shoe and gently placed it into the shoe rack. "Yeol?" Usually his cat always greet him or jump onto him, but not now.

"Sungyeol?" He kept calling his cat but he couldn't find him. Myungsoo began to panic. He searched Sungyeol every each corner of his apartement but Sungyeol was nowhere to be found. 'Something is wrong.' he thought. He looked at his living room window and realized something.

", i forgot to lock the window." Myungsoo's apartement is on the 3rd floor, but Sungyeol is smart enough to not fall down. Sungyeol once flee, luckily he only went to the apartement park.

Myungsoo rushed outside his apartement in a flash.

 

***

Myungsoo had been searching for Sungyeol for almost 2 hours, but he couldn't find any sign of Sungyeol. He already went to his apartement park, the nearest park, street even a kindergarten.

Now he was standing in front of orphan shelter. The weather was getting cold, he could even saw his own breath but he wasn't wearing any jacket. Only a black v-neck shirt. 

He groaned, almost giving up. He didn't want to lose Sungyeol, he didn't know why. He swear to himself when the first time he found a kitty Sungyeol in a box near the cigarettes shop, shaking and mewling, he swear to himself to not let this poor kitty suffering.

"Sungyeol..." he whispered. "Meow..." Myungsoo's eyes widened when he heard a familiar sound from his back. A cute tabby cat, waggling his tail, was looking at him cutely. Yes, it's Sungyeol.

"Sung...yeol?", the cat moved closer when Myungsoo called his name. "Sungyeol!" he picked up his cat, "You bad kitty. Don't do it again, okay?" Sungyeol shared him a confused look, Myungsoo smiled fondly.

"Let's go home..." Myungsoo tucked his cat in his arm, Sungyeol was now safe in Myungsoo's arm.

"Wow, you are all dirty Sungyeol. It's time to take a bath..." And Sungyeol struggled from Myungsoo's arm.

 ***

TA-DA~!! I'm back~!! *drumrolls*

sorry for the supeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer late update ;______;

school is killing me slowly ugh, student counsil project, school project, and test in a row.

and i was writing this chapter in the middle of my mid-term exam ;__;

Once again, i'm really really sorry ;____;

i'll update the next chapter soon! I promise!

sorry for the typos and the grammar errors

Thank you for subscribing and comment-ing my story :"D you guys are awesome!

*throws namgrease hearts*