Morning Surprise

Cat and I

Myungsoo stared at the sleeping figure next to him in horror. His mouth agaped, ‘H-How?! I don’t even remember bringing him last night! It’s not just a one-night—stand right?!’ he quickly took a glance at  his body, he was fully clothed, but the boy next to him was . ’Am i drunk?! No! I’m fully sobber!’ he couldn’t think straight.

He ruffled his bird-nest hair messily, he still think that the boy was his one-night-stand partner, but to be honest, Myungsoo never did that. He might looks like a bad boy, but he is well-mannered. His family taught him not to have a free with random stranger.

He looked at the floor, there was no clothes scattered on the floor. He was confused.

He tried to calm himself down, he took a deep breath as he studied the slim figure next to him. He has a pale milky skin, curly brown hair, pink plump lips and pretty fingers. Stunningly beautiful, yet fragile.

He removed three strands of the brown lock that lied on the side of his ear, his hand moved by itself, he didn’t know why. The stranger was sleeping peacefully, making a soft angelic sound from his breath. Then he spotted something under the stranger hand.

He carefully picked the thing, not wanting to wake up the sleeping angel. It’s a cat nametag with his cat name engraved on it. Myungsoo was the one who made it special for Sungyeol. But the leash broke. He frowned.

Myungsoo tried to recall the last night memory. He finally remembered that he was sleeping with his cat. He felt something weird. There was no sign of his cat presence but his nametag was broken.

 He called his cat name, “Sungyeol?” but he got no answer, usually his cat would come to him  when Myungsoo called his pet name. He called Sungyeol once again, “Sungyeol?” The sleeping boy beside him stirred, slowly, he opened his eyes.

Myungsoo breath hitched, the stranger sat up and rubbed his eyes. Pair of brown orbs were looking at Myungsoo questioningly. Myungsoo gulped at the sight in front of him, the stranger torso was exposed, revealing smooth chest and his pale creamy stomach. Luckily, the lower part was perfectly hidden by the blanket.

Myungsoo called his called his cat name for the umpteenth time, “Sung...yeol?” the stranger scooted closer. “Nonononononono!! Don’t come any closer!” Myungsoo moved backward. Suddenly, the unknown boy glomped him. Myungsoo jerked and successfully fell from his king-size bed with the stranger on top of him.

Myungsoo freed  himself from the stranger, “Who are you?!” the stranger remain silent. Then Myungsoo was taken a back by his friend’s words, Dongwoo,  yesterday, ‘If he become a human, i think he will become a cute yet a y boy. Just like me...’

 “You are not Sungyeol, right?!” the question slipped from Myungsoo’s mouth. The brown haired boy moved closer to him everytime Sungyeol’s name was mentioned.

Myungsoo tried to think fast, then he remembered that Sungyeol has a scar under his left back-leg. He frowned, under his left back-leg, so it’s means under his... thigh.

He gathered his brave,  he reached the stranger left-thigh and slowly lifted it. He tried hard to not to look into the ‘other side’ near the stranger thigh. For god’s sake i look like a ert old man molesting a fresh teenager. Myungsoo mentally slapped himself.

The boy didn’t struggle or push Myungsoo aside. Instead, he let the dark haired boy lifted his thigh.

Myungsoo eyes went big when he saw a heart-breaking scar under the stranger thigh. He got up and looked at the boy disbeliefingly. “It can’t be...”

Myungsoo rose and rushed outside to find his cellphone. He found his cellphone on the dining table and grabbed it. He pressed the keypad fast and dialed his friend’s number.

He waited for seconds and his friend picked his call.

“Hello?!” the receiver sound irritated.

“Dongwoo-hyung!”

“What is it Myungsoo?!”

“Are you a fortune-teller or something?!”

“What do you mean?!”

“Yesterday you said that what will happen if Sungyeol turn into a human, well, he did!”

“WHAT?! Myungsoo, for god’s sake, it’s still morning, now go wash your face and have a breakfast. You ruined my y time with Hobaby! I’ll hung up now!”

“WHAT?! NO! NO! WAIT! I’M SERIOUS HYU-“ and Dongwoo successfully hung the phone.

Myungsoo groaned in frustation. He threw his phone on the couch and went back to his room.

The pretty boy was sitting on the floor, Myungsoo sat, facing him. “Okay, now i want to ask you something. Who are you? Where do you live? And how did you get here?”

The latter tilted his head cutely, as if not understanding what the other boy said. Myungsoo buried his face on his rough palm. He was positive that the boy in front of him was his cat that turned into a human, Sungyeol. But he wanted to made sure for the last time.

“Sungyeol...?” he whispered. The boy hold onto Myungsoo’s arm and sniffed Myungsoo’s face. Myungsoo sighed and embraced him, “Yes, you are my Sungyeol...” he ran his finger to the brown locks.

***

~Meanwhile in YaDong’s apartment~

“Ah! Seriously Kim Myungsoo! You ruined everything!” The blonde haired boy whined. -. He tossed his cellphone on the bed side table.

The other blonde boy was laying on the king size bed, posing provocatively. “Mind to continue?” He smirked.

The other blushed, but nodded and threw himself on the mattress.

***

A/N : an update for you guys~! sorry if it's shucks ;w;

77 subscribers?! you must be kidding me ;A; /tears of joy. YOU GUYS REALLY ARE AWESOME!! /showers you with kisses

thank you for the comments, i'll do my best for the next update~!

sorry for the typo and the grammar errors~!

btw, if you guys are confused with Sungyeol's appearance, well, he looks like this~

ppyong~