White Love.

REQUEST WORKSHOP [ON-HOLD]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Username: reginadjww
Male idol: Monsta X's I.M (Im Changkyun)
Female: Regina Yoon
Plot/scenario: A younger man, Im Changkyun, found out that he love a single mom that have one son. But, he still want to tell her that he love her and want to be her husband.
Title: White Love (HAHAHAHA idk, you can make it if you think this one so funny XD)
 

-----

 

Changkyun sat around the table his friends booked in the club and downed another shot. He already had six, and he motioned for the waiter to bring him another set of tequila.

Hyunwoo broke away from the other guys who were playing some drinking games and sat next to Changkyun.

“Why so down?” Hyunwoo raised an eyebrow. “Is it because of her again?”

Changkyun chuckled lowly and downed two shots. “Am I that obvious?”

“Well, kinda, when you keep drinking away like that. You don’t even like drinking in the first place.” Hyunwoo shrugged and drank one shot as well. “So, what is it this time? You guys fought? Her son’s getting bullied in school? We can all help if it’s the latter.”

Changkyun shook his head and drank one shot. “It’s not her. It’s me.”

“What, you got bullied in school?” Hyunwoo joked, trying to make the mood lighter and it worked, making the younger chuckle in disbelief.

“Please, you know I don’t get bullied that easily.” Changkyun sighed and played with the shot glass in his hand. “I… I think I’m falling for her.”

“Just that?” Hyunwoo scoffed and rolled his eyes as he reached for another shot. “Dude, I thought something serious happened!”

Changkyun furrowed his brows. “It is! She’s a single mom, hyung. She has a son! How do I fit in all these?”

Hyunwoo asked for a bottle of Hite – tequilas weren’t really his thing anyway – and raised an eyebrow at the younger one. “Really? Look, she’s been there for you for most of your childhood, didn’t she? Even though we were all friends with her, you were the one she hung out with the most. She confided in you the most. And when she left abruptly for Canada, you were the most affected. We all missed her, but her letters were always addressed to you first.”

His drink came and he took a sip before continuing. “As much as we were all shocked that she came back with a son, she’s still the same Regina that we all know. That you loved all these times.”
As Changkyun let the elder’s words sink in, realization hit him. “Wait, what did you mean by ‘all these times’?”

Hyunwoo couldn’t help but roll his eyes at the stupidity of the younger one and resisted the urge to hit his head.

“It was as plain as day, Kyun. Even if you only realize it now, we all saw it from the start; the way you look at her was different. You didn’t see her as a sister like the rest of us; you saw her as someone to spend your life with.”

Please log in to read the full chapter