Will You Marry Me?

REQUEST WORKSHOP [ON-HOLD]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Username: EXOBeastismystyle
Male idol: BTS Suga
Female: Choi Hyejung (OC)
Plot/scenario: When Yoongi bring Hyejung out for a Christmas date at the ice skating rink and propose to her there.
Title: Will you marry me? (Please feel free to change to other title~)
Thank you in advance! :D

 

---

 

“Please?” Hyejung pleaded.

“Why?” Yoongi raised an eyebrow in amusement.

“Because!” She jumped on the couch. “It’s Christmas!”

Yoongi just blinked, holding back a smile at his cute girlfriend. “So?”

Yoongi could almost see smoke coming out of Hyejung’s ears. “Ugh! Pleaseeeee~” Hyejung whined. “I’ve been asking for like a year but you never brought me there. I wanna learn ice-skating from the pro.” She grinned proudly and Yoongi just shook his head with a chuckle.

“If you need a pro you should find Jungkook instead.”

“Yah!” She hit his shoulders with a pillow and he winced. “Fine, don’t bring me then. I’ll just ask Namjoon oppa to bring me-“

“So tomorrow noon?” Yoongi cut her words off. “I’ll pick you up.”

Hyejung glanced at him from the side and shrugged. “Nah, I wouldn’t wanna impose. I can call Namjoon oppa now-“

“Oh hey, we have some time before dinner. How about we pop by the skating ring today for a quick skate?”

 

 

 

Which was how an hour later, the couple was putting on skates at the central indoor skating rink.

“Whoa there, Hyejung,” Yoongi held her hands to help her balance. “Just relax. See? Just bend your ankles in and just follow the ring.”

“Easy for you to say, star hockey player of the school.” Hyejung pouted. Don’t get her wrong; she loved ice-skating. Well, as much as her non-existent ice-skating skills allow her to. She always thought it was a romantic sport: The boyfriend leading the girl around the ring slowly, occasionally slipping but still having fun; which was why she kept pestering Yoongi to bring her here and teach her a trick or two. But now that she finally got a taste of it, boy she wished she were on snow again despite it always soaking her boots.

“Come on, babe,” Yoongi cooed. “It’s really not that hard. Watch.”

Please log in to read the full chapter