Look This Way

REQUEST WORKSHOP [ON-HOLD]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Male idol: BTS V
Female: Son Taehee
Plot: Taehee is the quirky new student and Taehyung is the class tsundere who poses a cold and distant demeanor but is actually a puppy and a softie inside (his classmates do know this and they dote on him because of this). The story revolves around Taehyung's struggles to get his feelings across. 
Title: Look This Way 

(I'm really not good with titles)
Thanks in advance^^

 

-----

 

“Kim Taehyung, can you stop sighing?” Hoseok, his friend/classmate, rolled his eyes and commented. “You’re distracting me from my assignment.”

“Then sit somewhere else, idiot,” Taehyung retorted and sighed again. It wasn’t his usual self to sigh so much, but seeing the new girl is giving him some weird feelings that he’d never experienced before.

“Dude, either you talk about it, or you shut the hell up.” Hoseok couldn’t take the sighing and grabbed Taehyung by the shoulders.

“Jeez, rude much?” Taehyung brushed Hoseok’s hands off and contemplated while the latter waited patiently.

“If you don’t talk I’m leaving~” Hoseok pretended to pack his bag and Taehyung panicked.
“It’s Taehee!” He blurted, blushing crimson as Hoseok’s mouth curved into a Cheshire smile.

“Taehee? Son Taehee? Like, the new girl?” Hoseok double confirmed and smirked. “Really now… so what about her then?”

“It’s just…” Taehyung struggled and bit his lower lip. “I think I have feelings for her, but how do I tell her that?”

“Just tell her that you like her, simple as that.”

“Yeah, and jumping to my death is as simple as that, too.” Taehyung rolled his eyes. It wasn’t that he wants to be y, but it’s just in his blood to be that way; to love and hate at the same time.

Hoseok was one of his closer friends in school, so he had gotten used to his manners.

“I just keep showing this cold side of me whenever she talks to me and I’m pretty sure she doesn’t really like me that much.”

“I think you’re over-thinking; who knows? Maybe she has a secret for this kind of people.”

“Yeah, right. And me telling her to screw off when she helped me carry my bag the other day when I wasn’t feeling well is a sure-win sentence to get her.”

“What happened that day anyway?” Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. “It’s not like you to just faint out of nowhere. Ar you sick?!”

“Please, you’ll die before I do.” Taehyung rolled his eyes. “I just forgot to eat since the exams were coming up; and she was the only one left in school with me. Then my stupid mouth had to tell her to mind her own

Please log in to read the full chapter