Should I or Should I Not?

REQUEST WORKSHOP [ON-HOLD]
Please log in to read the full chapter

male idol: NCT's Mark
female: Han Dain
scenario: When Mark confessing his feeling towards his senior at school library
title: Should I Or Should I Not?
Username: exobts19

 

---

 

Mark paced around the shelves, pretending to be busy finding something while keeping his eyes on Dain, one of the seniors in school. Everyone knew Mark – although just a freshman, his good looks had gotten him the attention from everyone. However, ever since his eyes landed on Dain, he had never found anyone else as attractive as her again.

If you went around school and asked who was Han Dain, the response you’d get would probably be along the lines of “Da-who?”

Yes, she was that unnoticeable, and yet she had caught Mark’s eyes.

“Do you need help?” Dain popped up suddenly in the opposite aisle and smiled, stunning Mark for a second.

“Uh- I’m f-fine!” Mark stuttered, much unlike his usual cool self. “I found the book already, thanks for asking though.” He randomly grabbed a book and Dain nodded, albeit a tad skeptical.

“Alright, then. I thought you needed help since you were standing here for a while now.” Dain shrugged and pushed up her glasses. “Well, if you need any, you know where to ask.”

Mark nodded and smiled, waving the book in the air. “Yeah, thanks.”

Dain bit back a grin after catching the title of the book and waved goodbye as she pushed the trolley around, putting books back on their shelves.

Mark, on the other hand, was still calming his heart down. When he finally caught the title of the book he grabbed, he mentally cursed himself and groaned. “Great going, Mark. Now she’d think you’re so bad at math that you need to read ‘Simple Math for Dummies’.”

 

 

It was a routine, actually. Since Dain helps out at the library after school, Mark would often drop by

Please log in to read the full chapter