Clubbing and Drunk Idiot

Unraveling Love

(A/N a reference to Bommie's dress & hair at the end of the chapter)











After a few swipes on my lips, Chaerin was done with my look.

Ailee walked into the room, bag of chips in her hand, "Chaeri- woah." 

Ailee eyed me up and down, gaping.

"Daebak, Bom unnie," Chaerin took a full look of me, "Did I just magically transform your whole life?"

"I mean, you're naturally gorgeous, Bom," Ailee's eyes were still wide, "It's just a shame that you won't actually, you know, dress appropiately for your body."

I squinted my eyes at both of them, "What's wrong with my fashion choice?"

"Take a look for yourself."

There I was, standing in awe of my reflection. Silver stilletos, sparkling through the light's refraction. Emphasizing my already long legs. Not skinny, not thick. With the patterned mini dress, so bright and colorful amongst my pale complexion, tight fitting with swirls that exaggerate my hidden curves. My long arms were decorated with sultry cherry red nails. How the dress pushes up my smooth s, stuck in between the vast waves of jet black curls. My shining baby pink lips, coated with a small amount of lip gloss, pairing with my innocent eyes. Opened up eyes with coats of mascara and eyeliner, puppy-like eyes yet the eye shadow shifted like a mysterious feline, passing out the enigmatic aura. To say shocking, is an understatement.

"I-I look," Still in awe, "Different."

"Beautiful."

"-goddess."

Chaerin and I gave the look to Ailee.

"What? Just speaking the truth."

Chaerin sighed, "What Ailee-unnie just said is kinda true. You look like a -goddess."

"That's just saying the least," Ailee glanced at me, giggling, "You look so innocent, yet you have that y vibe going on."

"You're like, a clueless bunny here," Chaerin motioned to my face, "And like, a seductive cat below."

"Right- and your curves--"

"Okay! Stop complimenting me and let's move!" I shrieked at them. Ailee and Chaerin both bursted into giggles, before clutching their purses. I sneaked another look to the mirror, satisfied by Chaerin's hardwork, and followed behind them. I was lucky, having been a low-key model comes with it's perks, like being able to walk with these vast inches of stilletos and not tripping like an elephant on stilts in important events, such as a blind date. Okay, maybe that happened once (or twice), but my small modelling career took care of it since. 

"You sure he'll show up there, Amy?" I asked Ailee, stepping into Chaerin's luxurious black Mercedes.

"Of course! I'll cut his jewels off if he doesn't," A glare from me, "I mean- I texted him that Eric'll be there."

I huffed out my anxiety, stretching my already exhausted legs.

"Off to the club, we go."



















Blinding neon waves that shook the whole floor, the smell of tequila plastered on floor (not to mention passed out people, too), my silver stilletos clicked against the floor. There's a reason why I hate clubs. Scratch that- there's multiple reasons why I loathe clubs. To generalize it all, the reasons always involved people. Lots of them. Dirty humans, finding their way down each others throats. I, myself, have never been a fan of Public Display of Affection. A sensible part of me respects it, but at the same time, will blatantly reject any offers.

"I just want to get out of here." I shivered. Chaerin and Ailee looked at each other, before glaring at me.

"After all this hard work? Hell no, Jenny."

"If you back out of this plan, I'm going to beat Bom-unnie up."

I crossed my arm, "Way to cheer me up, guys."

"You know what? I'm going to go have fun," Ailee eyed the bartender, "Toodles!"

And with that, Ailee sneakily skipped to the bar. I raised my right eyebrow at Chaerin.

"I won't drink. I'm not going to make any drunk mistakes. Jiyong's waiting for me back at my apartment," Chaerin showed her car keys, "Plus, I'm responsible for driving your drunk asses back home. That is, if you do get home, not at his'."

I almost didn't catch that last part. I groaned, not knowing what to start.

"Je-Jenney! I brought you a shotta whiskey!" Ailee passed me a shot glass, hiccuping in between, "I had one too!"

"Did you really had one shot of whiskey, Amy?" I asked her intoxicated self. Ailee looked at me blindly with puppy eyes, probably smudged by now.

"Ye- hiccup - Yes!" Ailee paused, before blurting out, "I don't know. I- hiccup- lied! I had four shots of -hiccup- vodka."

"Aish, you drunk idiot. I can't believe I have to haul you back home again." I mumbled, remembering the times in America when Ailee would drunk text both her exes just within four minutes and five shots of tequila, before waking up with the both of them in her bed. Of course, not . Just in undeniably weird onesies. And in a severe hangover. And a computer-shot video of them debating about politics for twenty nine minutes. How ironic, since sober Ailee could careless about politics.

Ailee smiled, her eyes vanishing like her lips (not like she could actually fully open them now, being a drunk she is), giggling nonsense and spitting random arguments. Oh god, here she goes with the politics.

"-and I hate how- hey! I know you!" She pointed at me, "You're Jenny!"

"Exactly." 

"You look so te-ense and -hiccup- dead." She giggled.

I crossed my arms, "Of course, compared to you. God damn it, Amy! You completely forgot about our plan!"

Ailee stared at me with a funny expression, "Wha- you're gonn- hiccup- conquer the world? Don't tell an-nyone!"

"By all means, embarass yourself, Amy."

"Why tha-at long fa-ace! Let's spice up your life a -hiccup- lil'!" Ailee shrieked, before firmly pushing my body backwards. Of course, still wearing my silver stilletos, I squealed and fell backwards, just to bump into a solid wall. I sighed in pain and frustration. That's when a pair of muscular arms s through my waist, securely holding me tight. I gulped my building tension, a shot of whiskey still in my left hand. Such a familiar feeling.

"Well, look what we've got here, Jenny." That same old baritone voice, creeping into my thin skin again. I'm sure the air conditioner isn't the reason why I'm shivering right now. I bit my lip, my blush seeping through my cheeks again. Such a familiar voice. Way to familiar.

I turned around, tilting my head.

"Nice to see you there, Choi Seunghyun."

Followed with a deep, tense inhale.



















(A/N Please don't kill me yeorobun... I'm really busy right now and I'm trying to fit my writing time into my busy schedule & I'm terribly sorry that this chapter is quite short... TT^TT. I've been studying too much... I feel like my brain is going to burst. I'm going to try my hardest to update as soon as possible. Until then, hwaiting!)