Chapter 9

Something About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9

Kris was absolutely unhappy by the fact that his baby brother was seeing someone and told me to just focus on my studies first, but I knew it was just an excuse so screw that. It’s not like I was a child and no one can stop me from doing what I wanted to do, and when I told him that, the big guy pulled a face and began mumbling words under his nose before getting up and leaving me alone in his room. He ignored me most of the time since, making me roll my eyes at his childishness, but he was more like himself in the morning when I woke up to head to class. Kris offered to drive me to campus but I knew he just wanted an excuse to meet Jongin, but I wasn’t going to let that happen yet. We’ve only been dating for a week or so, and I don’t need my overprotective brother scare him away.

I guess I liked Jongin a little bit more since the last time I confessed. As I drove to campus, I wondered if Jongin would be around since he had failed to reply any of my texts or answered my calls. In fact, all my calls had been directed straight to his voicemail, much to my annoyance. To be honest, that upset me but I wasn’t going to let it get to me; Jongin was my boyfriend, not my husband. I never liked it when my previous boyfriends (and girlfriends) kept asking me of my whereabouts and demanded that I tell them whenever I was planning to go out. I felt restricted and tied down, and I didn’t want to do that to Jongin although for once, I suddenly had the urge to do so to my partner. But I still couldn’t help but feel a little upset of the fact that Jongin had been ignoring me since yesterday, and I was slowly starting to get worried as well.

What if something happened to him? But I shook that thought out of my head quickly and assured myself that my boyfriend was fine. Jongdae and Yixing had said that he was just busy with his parents, and they didn’t seem worried about him at all, which meant that he was indeed fine and I had nothing to be worried about.

When I got to campus, I parked the car at a short distance from the university entrance and climbed out of the car, almost dropping my bag to the ground and I let out a curse before securing it on my back. I jumped and let out a yelp when I turned and was met face to face with Baekhyun. He cackled when he saw the surprise on my face, and I groaned before locking my car and pushing him aside.

“Hey, hey, come on. I was just kidding,” he said, still chuckling, as he ran after me, bag bouncing awkwardly on his back as he did so. He reminded me of a child high on sugar when I glanced at him, and I rolled my eyes when I caught his cheeky grin. “What are you doing here, Baekhyun?” I asked.

“You parked your car next to mine, Oh,” he pointed out. I did not realize that but it’s not like I knew which car was his. “Huh,” was all I said. “Is Jongin here today?” I didn’t bother to hide the fact that I was looking for my boyfriend, knowing that it’s best to just cut to the chase when it came to playful guys like Baekhyun.

“Aww, do you miss him, Sehun?” Baekhyun giggled, making me groan.

I stopped walking when I saw the person I’ve been looking for standing near the entrance with… my friends. And his, although I didn’t see Zitao anywhere. Jongin caught my eyes then and abandoned his post beside Yixing to walk towards me. Baekhyun took it as a cue to walk ahead, the two nodding when they brushed past each other, and then suddenly Jongin was standing in front of me, brown eyes intense yet soft as he stared at me. I ignored the fact that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter