Chapter 3

Something About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

I stared, unblinking, as I tried to make sense of what was happening at the moment. I was seated in a café with a cup of vanilla latte which remained untouched for the past ten minutes, and sitting across from me was Kim Jongin, the guy whose name I’ve just learned this morning from my friends after almost two semesters of not being able to keep my eyes away from him. He, too, was staring unblinkingly at me, something that would’ve flustered me if it weren’t for the words ringing in my ears.

“Oh Sehun, I like you.”

Jongin confessed to me. We’ve never spoken before nor have I ever seen him glancing my way, yet he’s just confessed his feelings towards me. And not only that, but he knows my name. He called me by my full name, and I’m still confused on how he knew it in the first place. I’m not sure if any of my lecturers had called my name aloud in class before, but I doubt that was enough for him to actually pay attention to and remember. And we’ve never spoken to each other nor have we ever stood at such close proximity, and I’m starting to feel more and more conscious as he continued to drown me in his gaze.

“Am I that good looking?” Jongin’s voice broke me out of my thoughts, and my eyes widened before I looked away, feeling my face getting warmer. “Conceited much?” I muttered under my breath before a frown made its way onto my face as I considered the situation.

Just earlier he had confessed to me, yet now he’s being a conceited and arrogant, a complete opposite of how someone should act after confessing their feelings. I immediately felt wary of him but I knew better than to judge someone just like that. I turned back to Jongin and realized that the arrogance that I saw on his face had disappeared, and suddenly he looked like the guy whom I’ve been secretly stealing glances at.

“I’m sorry,” he suddenly said, leaning forward at the table and propping his elbow onto the surface while his fingers messed with his hair. I saw the confliction on his face then. “I’m not really good at expressing my feelings. I… I just wanted you to know how I feel… about you.”

I blinked at that.

“But we’ve never spoken to each other before. H–How could you possibly like me like that?” I asked, confused. Jongin sighed and casted his gaze onto the surface of the table, and it took me a while to notice that he was actually blushing. I gaped at that before I feel myself flushing at the sight, and I was sure we looked like blushing high school girls if others were to look at us.

“I’ve… I’ve noticed you for quite some time,” he revealed quietly, making me turn to him in surprise. “But you never looked at me, until recently.” He noticed that? I felt myself blushing deeper. “And I decided to take a chance because I thought… well, I thought–”

“Y–You thought what?” I stuttered, averting my gaze shyly.

“I thought that you liked me too,” he confessed.

I find myself blus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter