Ch2

Playing With Fire (formerly Stay)

 

'Stop worrying about me brat'

"IF I AM NOT WORRYING OVER MY OWN UNNIE , THAT MAKE ME A BRAT LEGITLY"

'My precious baby , aigoo'

"She's my baby you- Get away Park Jimin ! Of course , I'm always your baby sister . When are you coming home then unnie ?"

'Just wait for me Hera , until everything settled up here , I'll be back'

Hera hang up and sighed after her phone call with Lisa . She look at Jimin while pouting , missing her unnie so bad . It's not like she's not close to her other unnie , it's just that Lisa have a special place inside her heart (Ah no , I am not biased over Lisa , I love my all BLACKPINK unnie equally) It's been a month without Lisa but Hera actually happy that the Thai girl would actually come back because she still need to finish her studies here . 

Ah where's Jungkook you might ask ? He's somewhere in the house , moping around after knowing how Lisa actually like him , no scratch that , she freaking love him . Jungkook were quite a zombie for a week after Lisa's departure and luckily his hyungs and noonas manage to gain his smile back . Hera didn't participate in consoling the sulking BTS maknae because haha , she still hold the grudge towards Jungkook for making Lisa miserable .

...

(Flashback)

Jimin and Hera rushed towards Jungkook and Namjoon shared room when they heard some loud thuds . Luckily Jimin were fast enough to make Jungkook stop punching the wall before he wrecked his own hand meanwhile Hera already ran away , trying to find the first aid kit . Jungkook fell onto the floor , hiding his face on his knees , crying uglily knowing Lisa was hurt because of him being stupid and selfish . And he cried harder remembering that Lisa go away because she wanted to forget her feeling towards him . 

"Kookie , everything is going to be fine"

"NO HYUNG ! You don't understand , she left me"

"She'll be back , don't worry"

"But she wanted to forget her feelings towards me ! She can't do that hyung , not when I love her too"

Jungkook continue to cry and it hurts Jimin that his precious Jungkook cry . Jungkook always the strong one , never cried for such small things but seeing how bad Jungkook was shaking , Jimin was worried sick . Hera come back with the first aid kit making Jimin quickly snatch it away from his girlfriend . Hera just pout as she took a seat beside Jungkook before she hug him tightly as Jimin start to wound Jungkook's now blue knuckles .

"I'm sorry oppa , I'm sorry for giving you the letter . I'm sorry"

Jimin just smile seeing how Jungkook start to calm down after Hera hugs him . And no , he's not jealous even a bit seeing how Jungkook pull his hand away from Jimin's hand just to hug Hera back because although the two of them fought the hardest , even before the problems occur , they both had this weird chemistry understanding each other without many words . Jimin don't mind that because their love towards each other is different as their love .

...

"JEON JUNGKOOK STOP MOPPING AROUND YOU ER !"

Hera shouted right towards Jungkook's ear making groaned . He is watching his Big Bang performing when suddenly Hera ruined his eardrums . Jimin and Yoongi just shook their head before continuing to watch the performance of the legends .

"I AM NOT MOPPING AROUND LOSER ! Do you want to make me deaf or what ?!"

"I want ice cream"

"You have two banks yet you still keep asking me for food !"

"That's my brother and boyfriend punk , not let's go before Jimin oppa change his mind"

Hera cling over Jungkook's arm as they promised to go somewhere for a walk that day . And yes , Jimin was about to change his mind right before Hera kiss his cheek goodbye and left him alone with his Yoongi hyung . He give the door unamused face making Yoongi chuckle .

"You really whipped with my sister you know"

"You no fun hyung"

...

Lisa received another email from Hera that particular day . It has video attached to it making Lisa's brows knitted together . Why suddenly she would send her a video ? She clicked the link and Jungkook side profile popped up . She bit her lips , trying to stop the urge to cry . Although the girls always contacted her , she actually don't know what happen to Jungkook . No one tell her about him and after a month without any news , she feel her heart ache seeing the tumbnail of the video . She click again and the video played .

(BTOB - I'll Be Your Man)
 Girl I don't know where you are
But.. if you can hear my prayer
give me one last shot

I always saying to myself, saying it to my heart
My desperate prayer

 To the dark sky, without me knowing,
I prayed for you outloud

Please just give me one more chance

Please don't leave me alone
I can't breathe no more

Please come back to me

 I'm gonna hold you tight
and I'm praying to the sky

From dreams to reality, if i'm being blocked,
then i will even walk through fire to get where you're standing
My hello

Taking you even up to the sky
The desperation at the end of my prayers
If you're able to hear it, please come to me right away in my dream

I'll be your man
I won't let you go again
I can't ever leave you like that once more

Please call my name
I can't live without you
Please come back into my embrace
I can't leave you anymore

Baby I just pray

Always on my mind always
always on mind
that girl is on my mind 24/7 365
Dear god do you hear my cry
I pray for her back every night
Promise you that
I'm a better man won't ever
let her go no not again

Please just give me one more chance

 Please don't leave me alone
I can't breathe no more

Please come back to me

I'm gonna hold you tight
and I'm praying to the sky

Lord listen to my prayer
Please give my girl back to me
I heard that you listen even the pathetic weak lambs
Lord please if you exist

I'll fix everything, it hurts to death
Myself denying you and
my habits of looking for God only at time like these

I'll be your man
I won't let you go again
 I can't ever leave you like that once more
Please call my name

I can't live without you
Please come back into my embrace
I can't leave you alone any more
Baby I just pray

I always saying to myself, saying it to my heart
My desperate prayer

 To the dark sky, without me knowing,
I prayed for you outloud

 Baby I pray yeah

I don't anticipate it, the fact that you'll comeback
However i still can't throw it away, this bluntness
this is the last instinct i have left of me being blinded
 I endlessly follow you

Baby I pray yeah

The more I struggle, struggle
Only I make a fuss and stare for a long time
The nights we walked by the waters
 Please call my name
The cold ocean breeze that has become a blade now

 I can't live without you
Please come back into my embrace
I can't leave you alone any more

Baby I just pray

Lisa was starstrucked . He rap and sing so flawlessly , and he look very charming when he was very passionate doing something . But the meaning of the song ... why Hera would send her this ? The video shows the scene of the camera being hide somowhere inside a pocket or something before Lisa could hear Hera's voice praising the elder .

"You're good Kookie"

"I'm your oppa brat"

"Why suddenly you sing such song , alone ? You know you are weird these days , mopping around"

"I AM NOT MOPPING AROUND !"

Jungkook had been mopping around ? Why ? Because Yein give him excuses and she end up spending time with her boyfriend rather than with Jungkook ? Or Jungkook is sick ? Lisa aren't in a good state of mind now , she sighed . She thought she was already over him , guess not .

"Yeah , you are playing zombie right ? Zombie is a trend nowadays tho"

"Hera ~"

"You know , you could tell me why you sing it suddenly by the way . I thought you always jamming on that iKON's Dumb and Dumber ?" (Have you guys watch Kookie jamming on iKON perf on MMA ? Legit YGSTAN lols)

"I just missed her okay , it's just feel so empty"

Ahh he missed Yein . Such sweet couple but Lisa could feel a pang in her heart . She should be happy for her best friend ! Yeah Lisa , maybe that's why Hera send you this , so you could move on .

"Promise me Kookie , when she come back here in Korea , talk to her nicely . No more harsh words . No matter how much she try to avoid you , make her trust you again . If she out of love , make her fall in love again . You both are so freaking perfect together and you just dumb old guy , letting her slip out of your hand"
 
"I promised Hera , that when Lisa come home , I'll do just the thing you said"
 
"Good because I'm recording everything"
 
And Lisa's mind goes blank . Did she just heard her name ? Did Jeon Jungkook just mentioned her freaking name ? Now Lisa don't know what to do anymore . No , she still aren't that brave to popped up infront of Jungkook after she ran away from him , and now that Jungkook promising Hera stuff about her , she feel ... not quite good . Maybe he just pitying her after she sang the song . There's no way Jungkook knows her feeling towards him , or he does know ? Now Lisa feels so ed up . How is she suppose to go back to Korea now ?
 
...
 
"What will you do if Lisa unnie come back ?"
 
Hera sip her banana milkshake as Jungkook stare outside the huge cafe window , seeing people walking around , a cat sleeping at the pavement and few airplanes on the sky since the cafe are quite close with the airport .
 
"I don't know Hera . Try and talk to her or something ? I don't know . What if she did forget me ? What if she really found herself a boyfriend like she said in the letter ? What if .."
 
"STOP RAMBLING NONSENSE JEON , sheesh . You ruining a happy mood"
 
"Why are you in happy mood by the way ?"
 
"Just because ..."
 
Hera smile at Jungkook before stuffing with the ice cream cake . Jungkook just shook his head unamused and continue staring nowhere outside the window but the moment he turn his head towards his drink , a familiar young lady passed at the window before entering the cafe and suddenly Hera's phone ring .
 
"Yes ? You're here already ? Where ?"
 
Jungkook look at Hera who seems to find someone and turn around to see who is she looking for but his doe eyes widen seeing the girl standing at the front door , with her now blonde hair , having the same shocked face he had . Hera just look at them and chuckle . 
 
"Hey Lisa unnie , come and join us would you ?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello ! Its me again hoho . Yas yas yas , my finals are over !! *jumping out of happiness* And have you people see MMA ?! Gosh , BLACKPINK and BTS perf are lit af , both have fire !! And their clothes matches that night , I feel like crying . Red and Black theme huh ? Anyway , CONGRATS MY BAES FOR WINNING DAESANG AND BEST NEW ARTIST ! I cry legit tears watching both of the group receive such great awards . Proud ARMY seeing my boys win such awards . Being with them since debut is great ! From such small group with small fandom from such small company , they had made it so far ! They legit remind me of BigBang . You know YG arent BIG3 back then , DSP was . But BigBang change it making it one of the BIG3 now when they debut from such small company which no one don't even know . And guess what , BTS AND BIGBANG DEBUT WHEN BIGHIT AND YG ARE BROKE (not that broke but they dont really have much money) . But people , lemme remind you , BTS ARE BTS AND BIGBANG ARE BIGBANG ! 
 
"HERA , WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?"
"Ah nothing oppa , ignore me while you continue you fanboying over your Taeyang"
 
I guess I rambles too much . Hope you enjoy such short update hoho . My ache for sitting too long , ergh . I'll try update as fast as I can . Oh and I better go now before ...
 
"Give me back my laptop !"
"What are you doing anyway ?"
"Not your concern now shoo"
 
Yeah , before this idiot snatch away my laptop again . See you soon then , bye ! Oh and hye new subbies <3
 
 

 

(I TOLD YOU THEY MATCHED DURING MMA2016 HAHA)