Ch5

Playing With Fire (formerly Stay)

 

"LISA !"

Everything happen in a blink of an eye ! Hera was thrown away by Yein to the street , not mentioning a really fast car was on the way and Lisa was trying to pull Hera back towards her only to be stopped by Jungkook . It was really an awful scenery to Jimin and Yoongi , seeing Hera pushed by Yein , crashed by a car and luckily the car stopped and driver come down to only see Hera's condition which full of blood . Jimin was in despair so he quickly ran towards Hera who seems still conscious while coughing out blood . On the other side , Lisa was yelling and punching Jungkook's chest as the boy try to console her .

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT JUNGKOOK ?! I COULD SAVE HERA !"

"Lisa , calm down"

"ITS ALL MY FAULT ! YOU SHOULD LET ME SAVE HER ! Its all my fault"

Lisa's punches become slower before she end up resting her hand on his chest , crying her heart out in his hug . Yoongi in another hand was being hold by Namjoon and Hoseok before he could attack the girl who seems to be shocked at the scene unfold infront of her meanwhile Jin quickly called the paramedic to get Hera .

"Oh my god Hera , what are you thinking ?!"

Jimin shout at Hera as Hera chuckle only to cough out blood more making Jimin shaking hard while holding her hand tightly . Jimin would be lying if he said he was calm but in this situation but he cannot break down infront of Hera , on in this situation , not in any other situation . He's the man of their relationship , so he should be the one Hera could lean on .

"You know , you were the greatest mistake I had ever done and I never regret every single things" 

Hera said while tracing her bloody fingers along Jimin's face , admiring her boyfriend as she smile proudly making Jimin feel like he's going to break down soon but he push the thoughts away .

"What are you talking about baby ?" Hera just shook her head , still smiling at Jimin like nothing happen .

"I'm tired oppa . My body hurts . Can I sleep ?"

"No you can't , just stay with me for awhile , please ~" 

"I love you"

And with that Hera drift away to sleep to the sound of Jimin shouting her name to wake her up , Lisa heavy sobs in Jungkook's hug and the siren of the paramedic .

...

"Lisaaaaaaaa , it's not your fault"

Jungkook sidehug Lisa who still crying as they sit on one of the hospital benches outside the surgery room . From his seat , he could see Jimin stare at the space without any emotion , Yoongi try to sound calm as he tell his parents about the incident , Jin was spooning his girlfriend who was breaking down like Lisa . The other boys were somewhere on the road , picking up the other two girls . He glance back at Lisa . He never thought he would see Lisa break down again and it really hurts him seeing her endless tears .

"Remember when I promised you nothing is going to happen to us if I am close to Yein ?"

Jungkook just hummed in agreement as he rest his chin on her head , inhaling her hair scent . He shift a bit so he could peck Lisa's forehead , hoping it would calm her and him down .

"I didn't realized that it will hurt Hera"

"But it is still not your fault Lisa . If you wanna blame anyone , blame it on Yein . She's the one who pushed her to the road . No one is blaming you baby"

"Even Jimin oppa and Yoongi oppa ?"

"Even both of them"

Lisa snuggle more , getting comfortable as Jungkook spooning her with his muscular figure . Lisa smile , feeling safe in his arms .

"Hey Kookie"

"Yeah ?"

Lisa move a bit so she could face to face with Jungkook making he look into her eyes lovingly as he play with her soft blonde hair . Lisa move her arms so she could cling onto Jungkook's neck making their forehead touch before Lisa letting out the breathe she's holding .

"I love you"

Jungkook widen his eyes only to find Lisa shutting her eyes with somehow uneven breathes . Lisa always stopped him saying those kind of words , she said it would somehow make things between them awkward . He had waited about few months now for those words but he still cannot control the shock he received when Lisa said those three words , especially in this kind of situation .

"I know Lisa because I love you but why so sudden ?"

"Seeing Hera and Jimin makes me realized what happen if I didnt said those words to you until the day one of us left . It really killed me that Jimin oppa is frustrating over the fact he feels like he never show Hera enough love , how bad he feels to always joke about her love statement although he always said it back although he actually did so well in loving her . I just thought if one day ..."

"Okay stop being a sap Lis . I love you okay and I know you love me but it doesnt matter if you said it or not . Words dont determined real feelings baby , action does but if it make you feel better , I dont mind hearing or saying those words"

Jungkook wipe off the tears falling from her eyes and Lisa let her head fall into Jungkook's neck . Both of them were too preoccupied with each other until they were startled by Yoongi's voice .

"Omma ! Appa !"

Mr and Mrs Min rushed towards their son . They know no matter how much effort Yoongi trying to stay strong infront of everyone , he couldn't actually handle Hera's condition well . And for the first time in the boys history , Yoongi break down as the Min's parent try to console their oldest child . Who wouldn't break down , seeing the one who always with you , the one you care eversince she was born , the one you always protect end up hurting in the worst way .

"Hey hey , it's okay Yoongi , its okay son"

"You don't understand omma , she ... she ... my sister ... I just , oh god , she was like a broken doll , coughing so many blood , I ... I can't do anything to help her . It hap-ppen , , so fast and ... my sister ..."

Yoongi couldn't keep staying strong anymore as he hide his crying face in his palms , hugged by his parents . Everyone was trying to hold their tears seeing the family but Lisa just couldn't hold anymore as she continue to sob in Jungkook's arm . Jimin was caught off guard by MrMin who's patting his back as he sighs , still trying his best not to cry .

"Hera is strong Yoongi , Jimin , and you both know about that well right ? She'll be fine"

The two boys just nodded to MrsMin words and the air weren't that tense anymore but their moment were interrupted by Yein .

"Yeinie ?"

Mrs Min look at the girl standing timidly , eyes everywhere but not at them . Mrs Min slowly walk towards her and guide her to sit at one of the benches when suddenly she start to sob .

"Yeinie , don't cry . Shhh , Hera is going to be fine , you know that right ?"

Everyone in the room eyed each other weirdly except for Yoongi who still in mental breakdown in his father's arm . Why is MrsMin look so close with Yein ? The older hug Yein like she was her own daughter , consoling her about her enemy that she almost killed and to be exact , HER OWN DAUGHTER !

"No ommonim , its all my fault ! I pushed her , I was the one who almost killed her . Oh god , ommonim , I am so sorry I only did bad things to her"

MrsMin just shush her as she pat her back , trying to calm her down when Yoongi suddenly burst .

"I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD DO SUCH THING ?! SHE WAS ONCE YOUR BEST FRIEND JUNG YEIN , WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HER ?! SHE ALWAYS TRY SO HARD TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AND BECAUSE OF ONE EVENT , YOU HATE HER ALL YOUR LIFE ! "

"Yoongi oppa , I'm really sorry ..."

"SHUT UP YEIN ! YOUR SORRY DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW UNTIL SHE WAKE UP !"

Yoongi pushed Yein's hands which tried to reach him . He gave Yein one last glance before leaving the place , trying to calm down . MrMin just shook his head and luckily they weren't anyone around to see the heir of Min's Holdings burst out like that . Mrs Min continue to console crying Yein when the other three boys and two girls arrived .

...

"You should eat hyung"

Jungkook shove some food infront of Jimin but Jimin just look at the food with a sigh . He turn his gaze towards the two person infront of him before lean his back to the chair and shut his eyes down .

"Hera won't like you being like this Jimin oppa"

Lisa take a seat beside Jimin before he let out another sigh .

"I know , just give me some times to clear up my mind"

The couple hummed as they now sitting on each of Jimin's side . Jungkook pull his hyung towards him , letting Jimin's face fall at his neck as Lisa pat his thigh in consoling manners . They both know how hard Jimin try to endure the situation and yet , he never once let go his tears but Jungkook know Jimin is currently crying at his neck due to the wetness and small sniffles . Jungkook just pat his hyung making Lisa look at the two boys with concern gaze .

"I feel bad because I never understand her the way you understand her Kookie . I always call her dramatic when she said she love me . I need her to wake up Kookie , so I could tell her I love her at all cost . I ..."

"Hyung , you are being everything she wanted you to be . You actually understand her better than I did , you care for her more than everyone did , you are the only one who could stand her sassiness and her ignorance of her surrounding because of her illness , its never your fault hyung"

Jimin just just shook his head and before he could protest , Jungkook already shh-ed him and continue patting his back . Lisa just sighed , why everything seems so wrong right now ?

...

It has been only few minutes after Hera transferred into the Intensive Care Unit after hours battling (?) in the surgery room but Jimin had been trembling really hard , scared to see his girlfriend now . What if she didn't make it ? What if she end up limping forever ? What if she forget him ? Jimin thoughts were snapped by Taehyung patting his shoulder , saying it will be fine . He could only gulp and nod .

Lisa was very eager to see her little dongsaeng , quickly enter the room followed by the other girls but the four of them end up stopping their track at the door .

"Oh my god"

That was the only words heard from Jennie . Jisoo was pull into Jin's hug making Jungkook rushed towards Lisa , hoping he could calm her down but when he see the the girl laying on the bed , he widen his eyes . Luckily he manage to pull himself and held crying Lisa tightly as Jennie and Rose carefully walk into the room .

Jimin enter the room only to find his girlfriend to be wrapped almost covering all her head , her right hand was bandaged due to broken arm and both of her leg were wrapped in cement . Her face was pale with chapped lips making it look worse bfor Jimin , she still look ethereal .

"How about you take a seat Jimin ah"

Yoongi lead Jimin to the seat beside her bed but he was being stubborn , no matter how important Hera is in his life , she is still Yoongi's baby sister .

"But hyung , she's your biological sister . You are the one who she should see first when she wake up , not me"

"Hey hey , calm down . Jimin , I might always be her hero but you are forever the king to my little queen . She need the both of us but she needs you the most . Both of you are my little ones and I need you to stick together no matter what okay ?"

Jimin look into Yoongi's eyes and nod slowly . He take a seat on the chair beside the bed with heavy heart as he need to face his wrecked girlfriend . He could feel a pat on his back , which was from Taehyung , knowing that it means 'everything's gonna be okay' . Jimin picked up her hand and wrapping it into both of his . His lips were glued together but he knew he have so many things he wanna say to her . He held her hand tightly before looking at her face and thats when he lose it .

"You need to wake up , please wake up . I have so many things to say and I -" Jimin gulped his saliva with tears sliding down his face as he were shaking hard , tying to control himself . "I-I need you to wake up , please . I need to tell you the I Love You's that you deserve to hear from me , I need to always make time for you , holding you , focusing on you because I never done those stuff well"

Most of the people who heard Jimin's ramblings shook their head , denying his words . He was the best boyfriend for her yet he still feel like he done nothing . Lisa watched the scenery and shakes too much . She knew what he feels because she always the one recieved all the love from Jungkook . Jungkook could feel her trembling , pull her closer to him .

"Let's go and get some fresh air , you need to calm down"

...

They were walking in the hospital garden , hands in hands , scared to let go . Jungkook spotted a bench so he slowly drag Lisa to walk towards it and rest their legs for awhile .

"You know I love you right Kookie ?"

Jungkook just nod as he pull Lisa's head to his shoulder naturally . Lisa shift a little bit so both of them will feel comfortable enough in their current position . Jungkook played with her fingers while smiling , seeing how it fit into his hand perfectly .

"I'm sorry you had to give me all the affections without receiving it , I'm really sorry"

"Lisa , stop it okay , its nothing . I am just glad you are here by my side"

"But -"

Jungkook turn his body facing her and stare into her beautiful orbs . He smile and push her hair away before pecking her forehead , one of the way to calm Lisa . She sighed .

"Everything is going to be okay Lis . Either Jimin and Hera or us . Do you think Jisoo noona and Jin hyung could become this far without any obstscle ? They had been together since Jisoo noona is a freshman in highschool and look at them now . Jin hyung is currently having his intership at Seoul Hospital while Jisoo noona will be graduating soon . And guess what , once Jin hyung finally become a doctor , which less than a year , they will be marrying each other"

"Lisa , I dont care if I'm the one giving you affections or so on but you don't need to feel insecure . You were hurt because of me back then and I dont want to repeat the same mistake ever . I only need your trust baby and love will come out soon . We are still taking our baby steps to make this happen but just to let you know , I love you okay ? And I know you love me too"

Lisa just hummed after the long speech Jungkook said . They were in comfortable silence until Jungkook's phone rang . He picked up the phone and Lisa could see his eyes widen . He reply to whoever speaking to him with a firm okay and hanged up .

"Let's go , something happen up there"

...

Jungkook and Lisa rushed towards the ICU only to see panicked Yoongi , shaking Jimin and uncomfortable everyone outside the room . Jungkook quickly pull Jimin into his arm making Jimin start to sobs softly .

"Its going to be okay hyung , she's a fighter"

Jimin shook his head at Jungkook's chest as Jungkook pat his back , trying to comfort his hyung the best he could .

"She suddenly shaking so bad , I was so scared . Kookie , what if she didnt make it ? What if Yoongi's going to lose a sister today ? What if -"

"What if I said she's finally waking up Jimin ssi ?"

Jimin turn around to see the doctor who treated Hera smiling at him . He just look at the doctor blankly making the doctor chuckle .

"Yoongi , your sister is searching for you . And how about all of you go in and greet your little fighter inside ?"

Everyone's face lit up and before Jimin knows it , he was dragged into the room by Yoongi .

...

"OPPA !"

They were greeted with a cheerful Min Hera who currently making grabby hans motions towards her brother . Yoongi just smile at his sister's childish behaviour before pulling her into his hug .

"Hey , how's my baby ?"

"Good ! Sadly , I can't move my body much . I am freaking cripple , oh god , oppa ~"

The cheerful Hera suddenly sobs making every single person heart's in the room drop . Their youngest cheerful sassy girl is currently in despair , who ever thought it would happen to her ? Hera calmed down a bit and Yoongi gives a signal to Jimin to come foward .

"Erm hey Hera ?"

Hera looked up with a confused face as she look at Jimin . Jimin could feel himself shaking again . He wasn't ready for this situation . He could feel the tense making he shift unconfortably .

"Who are you ?"

And everyone gasp making Jimin heart stop .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kidding ! Jiminie oppa , I missed you . come here ! I'm sorry you have a cripple girlfriend now"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hoho , hye ! HYE HYE HYE , I MISSED YOU GUYS HUHU :( Oh , great news , I got my license already , yeay *cheer for myself* . Sorry it took long enough to update . College kill me huhu . I got like three assignments and another two coming in next sem and another 2 finals to go before I graduate . So yeah , bear with me :)

AND THE VIDEO OF KOOKIE , BAMBAM AND LISA WENT VIRAL AS THE THREE OF THEM INTERACT ! WOHOOOOO , have you people saw the video ? Sorry I can't link it , I don't know how to do it lols . KOOKIE , MONIE AND TAE JAMMING TO BOOMBAYAH IS CUTE ASDFGHJKL LOLS .

Hope you enjoy the chapter because I feel like its plotless and messy and dissapointing . OH AND LATER YOU GUYS WILL KNOW WHAT HAPPEN IN PAST AND WHY YEIN DID ALL THAT , DON'T WORRY :) 

"Hera ? You haven't eat your breakfast yet . Come down will you ?"

Gotta go , little mochi calling me for breakfast already hoho .

"I AM NOT LITTLE MOCHI , YOU ARE !"

"Okay , whatever"

See you soon then my dear ARMYs and BLINKs ^^ Oh and if you aren't in those fandoms , I'll call you by ANGELs heeee . Because you people are so nice to me by reading and commenting my stories . Hope to see you guys around more , I love you guys so much <3