Ch4

Playing With Fire (formerly Stay)

 

"Oh my god , stop it Jeon ! You are messing wih my hair !!"

Jungkook just mehrong-ed her and run away while giving Lisa all the flying kisses he could give . Lisa chuckle as she rolled her eyes , clearly embarrassed by Jungkook's act in the middle of the campus . 

Another day seems to look so bright , thanks to LizKook couple , well maybe not yet . They still trying to figure out their feelings and trying to find commitment if they want to build a relationship , according to Kim Seokjin . Plus Jungkook don't want to make the same mistake again , hurting Lisa . Lisa is the most precious human in his eyes (after his family of course) and knowing how bad he influenced her last time was a miserable memory and should not ever be relive . 

Jungkook and Lisa clearly show the world that they somehow belong to each other . All those inside jokes , those secret glances , moments of Lisa look like she's swimming in Jungkook oversize hoodies and sweaters , they couldn't get any cuter , sheesh cliche . And currently right now , Lisa and Jungkook are both wearing their Timberland boots and Lisa is clearly wearing Jungkook's shirt , the one which had Jungkook's name written at the back . 

"You're tiring me Kookie"

Lisa said after she manage to catch up with Jungkook who is grinning at her locker . Jungkook rush towards her before pull her into his hugs as he rocked her to the left and right making Lisa chuckle . Oh god , you never know how giddy Jungkook feel hearing Lisa chuckle because of him and safely in his hugs . 

"Ew , you both are sicker than me and Hera"

Lisa and Jungkook turn to Jimin who seems to be walking around hand in hand with Hera . Lisa roll her eyes and let go of Jungkook as Hera struggling from Jimin to get into Lisa sidehugs , and from the two girls interaction , you could hear both of the boys sighs .

"You two pretty much love each other more than you love us"

"You should be glad it work that way with Lisa , I have to deal Hera loving BTS' Suga more than me"

The girls just smile at their respective boys who seems to have this ugly pouts on their faces . Hera slipped away from Lisa to peck Jimin's pout making Jungkook groan , half disgust and half jealous .

"You should take your words back hyung , you two are waaaaaaay the sickest couple"

...

"Hey Kookie , I have to meet someone for awhile . You have rock-climbing practice with coach Minwoo right ?" 

(Don't blame me , I happen to rewatch Celeb Bromance of Kookie's eps last night)

"Yeah  , why ?"

Jungkook look at her as they walk while holding hands with Jungkook carressing Lisa's back hand (?) with his thumb .

"Could you wait for me ? I promise I won't be long"

"Anything for you then . And from here , it's my cue to go . Stay safe Lisa"

Lisa hummed as Jungkook kiss the back of her hand before entering the male changing room . Lisa sighs as she look at Jungkook's retreating figure as she think about the person she's going to meet . Will her meeting with Yein will be okay and safe ?

...

"Lisa sunbae"

Yein called for Lisa as Lisa hardly spot the petite girl in the cafeteria (Don't you people feel funny Yein call Lisa by sunbae , I mean she's pratically debut first , wait ok stop rambling Hera) . She walk over towards the younger as Yein give her a small smile . Okay , that's weird . Aren't she gonna yell to her or something ?

"So , here I am . What do you wanna talk about ?"

"Erm , is it wrong for me to hang out with you ?"

Lisa raised one of her brows as Yein still smiling innocently . She just shook her negative thoughts away and give the girl her sincere smile . Maybe she's just wanna say sorry and all those cliche stuff , right ?

"Well , okay , straight to the point . I'm sorry , really . It wasn't my intention to mock you or something sunbae but .... Yeah , I got nothing to defense myself"

"Ah , it's nothing , really"

"No it's not , Jungkook would be probably hating me his whole life for this , and I don't know , maybe he should be hating me"

"So you wanna tell me that you still like Jungkook ?"

Yein was taken aback and unconciously bit her lips . She really don't expect that but truthfully , that wasn't the point she met the older .

"Well , kinda but no . You two look cute together anyway and yeah , I do somesort of cheated my boyfriend with Jungkook"

"So no harm to me and Jungkook's relationship ?"

"I guess ?"

"Look Yein , I trust you so much back then to take care of Jungkook even I know you had your own boyfriend and Jungkook is stupid , but hey , it's okay . You're young and I know whatever you feel right now , you pratically only a year younger than me"

"You're too kind"

"Well I'll be not if you call me unnie"

...

And with that , Lisa and Yein are pretty much close and none of the boys or girls liked it especially Min Hera . She felt so left out when Lisa come to her class only to greet Yein and later walk away with the girl clinging onto her arm but being the badass Hera , she just scoffed it off and let them be . Jungkook was the one who annoyed the most with the sudden closeness of Lisa and Yein . He had told Lisa so many times that she should stay away from Yein but being very kind Lisa , she just ignore him and said Yein changed . 

"People don't change easily Lis , you know better about that"

"Yeah like you , right ? You changed so much after dating with Yein tho"

"Ergh don't remind me of my mistakes towards you !"

"I am not , please Kookie , trust me , we both are going to be fine , I promise"

Jungkook just sighs as he pull Lisa into his hug . He could never win with Lisa , he just can't . Lisa snuggle herself into Jungkook's chest , inhaling the musky scent mix with somesort of fruity smell and she could actually pinpoint the smell .

"Geez Kookie , you're stealing my perfume again"

"Hey , it's not my fault you left the smell when you wore this hoodie !"

...

"I don't really get it why Yein is suddenly all clingy towards Lisa"

Jisoo suddenly popped up the question as she was in Jin's arm as they watch Big Hero 6 , for the thousands time thanks to Min Hera (Hohoh , don't get me wrong , I LOVE BAYMAX AND TADASHI IS BAE !) as the two couples are now in Hera's and Yoongi's apartment having their 13658365th double date lols .

"Maybe she wanna clean up her name , you know . The news about her making Jungkook her second boyfriend aren't that nice"

Jin reply to her as he continue to watch the cute Baymax being put into the suit by Hiro making Jisoo sighs . She look at Hera who seems to be so into the movie when suddenly Hera turn around to look at her like she have eyes at the back of her head .

"Nah , she probably have something else in her mind . She's unpredictable tho"

"And you know that because ..... ?"

"Because I have stucked with her eversince middle school"

Hera eyed Jimin with a glance before returning her gaze towards the screen . The three of the olders could only just sighs . This seems getting nowhere as the VERY kind Lisa still attached towards Yein and it seems to have a very bad aura about it . Jimin look at Hera , why does he feels like Hera knew something and at the same time he have a bad feeling that something bad will happen ? 

...

"I thought you are walking me back home as the boys have their dance practice ?"

"Well I am Heru lil Peru , but Yein here need someone to send her home too . You wouldn't mind right baby ?"

Hera rolled her eyes . Yein is being such a baby and nonsense and Hera feel like slapping her right there and then .

"Where's your ing boyfriend ? Do you really have to ruin my own private time with Lisa unnie"

"MIN HERA , LANGUAGE !"

Lisa seems to be pissed off with Hera as the girl always try to fight with Yein when she see Yein pratically did nothing to her . But what she didn't see was Yein smirk towards Hera as Hera grit her teeth , her palm , trying hard not to burst right there and then . 

"I don't get it Jung Yein ! What the hell do you want from me ?!"

"I want nothing Hera , did I say I want something ?"

"Oh , don't give me that ing innocent look Jung , you always want something from me but being such coward , you just ruin everyone around me . You ruined Jungkook , you take away Lisa unnie from me , you once make my brother almost broke his leg during basketball , hell don't think I dont know it's you behind Jin oppa and Jisoo unnie fight and you even ruined your own relationship . So tell me , what the hell do you want from me ?!"

Hera was about to calm down from her fume when Yein's blood start to boiled . They didn't notice the boys canceled their practice only to find Hera shouting towards Yein with Lisa trying to calm the two of them down but as Yein shrugged off from Lisa's grip harshly . And before they could blink , the worst situation occurs .

"LISA !"

That was the only word was heard before a loud crash .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So guess who's back after a whole complete month without updating ? Hohoho , oh god I AM SO SO SORRY ! I got caught up in life huhu :( But hey , this was suppose to be oneshot remember so yeah , no time + writer's block . But I'm back ! 

SBS GAYO DAEJUN WAS LIT , ERGH I CANNOT BREATHE DURING BTS AND BIGBANG INTERACTION !! EVERYTHING WAS ON POINT AND YAAAAAAAS LISA AND JIMIN SHARED ONE STAGE PEOPLE ! THEY FREAKING SHARED A STAGE TOGETHER !

AND HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN KOOKIE'S REACTING TO BLACKPINK ?! KOOKIE SPOTTED , HIS FACE WHEN HE COPY ROSE -SLAPPING LISA IS LIFE ! I KNOW YOU WANNA SLAP LISA'S BOOTY KOOKIE , WHO DOESN'T LOL :D

And here I am , hoping you enjoy the story . Sorry because its not only about LIZKOOK and I can't write fluff ! I am angsty type of writer and reader so yeah , my fluff . This story kinda hold everyone's story so yeah , it main oh LIZKOOK but the story doesn't only revolve around them , sorry again . 

"Hera yaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Ah yes , I'm coming !"

Some Mochi will be teaching me how to drive because I have a freaking test tomorrow and I really need my lisence (is that the way to spell it ? #RIPSpelling) and I hope you could wish me luck or something , I dont know . See you soon then :)