Ch6

Playing With Fire (formerly Stay)

 

"Kidding ! Jiminie oppa , I missed you . come here ! I'm sorry you have a criple girlfriend now"

Hera giggle but it stop as Jimin walk towards her with a facial expression that she can't pinpoint and it send shivers in her (RIP MY ENGLISH LANGUANGE ERGH).

"Erm , Jiminie ?"

Hera could only blink (BLINK baby BLINK , k ignore me) before she was crushed into a really tight hug , so firm yet so gentle . She try to keep quiet but the sniffles and wetness on her neck making her worried and she feel her stomach churning (?) the moment Jimin wet her shoulders with tears .

"Yah yah , Minnieeee ~ Why are you crying ?! Yah , don't cry pabo because it hurt my heart so much ! Stop it Park Jimin !"

She start to whine as she struggle to make Jimin separate from her body but Jimin won't budge making Hera end up whining more and worse , she start sobbing . Jimin quickly let her go before cupping her face , wiping her tears away .

"Don't scare me like that Min Hera , I really thought I lost you oh god . I was so worried I might lose you baby ! I'm sorry for everything Hera yaaa"

"I'm sorry too"

"There's nothing you should be sorry love , it's not your fault for making me worried about you"

Jimin smile warmly towards his girlfriend as she snuggle into his chest , the warm feeling both of them missed so much . Yoongi just his little Min baby when suddenly the door creaked open . All of them look towards the door except for the recently reunited couple who now pretty much oblivious with their surrounding , only to find Yein biting her lower lips . Lisa reads Jungkook well , knows that he was about to burst right there and then so she tried to pull him towards her .

"Kookie , no , don't . Please , for Hera"

Lisa pleads while as she hold onto Jungkook's arm , trying to calm a furious Jeon . Jungkook just let out a sharp breath before sitting at one of the chairs provided in the spacious VIP room watching Yein take her steps towards Hera with sharp glances making Lisa sighes .

"Hey Hera"

Hera turn her head towards the voice making herself smile sincerely . Jimin just watch the scene dumbfounded . Why would she smile at the person who almost kill her ?! What's with Min ladies today ?

"Hel-"

Her greetings was cut by another tight hug but slowly letting go after Yoongi said Hera was still hurt and the hug was too tight for Hera too handle . Yein cups her face , adoring every single features on Hera's face before looking away making Hera frown .

"Sorry Hera yah . I'm really sorry"

"Hey hey , I'm okay . Geez , calm down Yeinie . I know it look like I broken all of my body parts-"

"I mean in general Hera ya"

"Oh"

Hera suddenly shut with Yein's apology . She just smile bitterly making Yein break down . Hera shush her by pulling her into hwe hug , her hair and whispers all kind of 'Its okay' and 'We will make through this somehow' making Yein sobs more .

"Hera , Min Hera , I am really sorry for everything ! I didn't mean to push you out to the road , really I swear ! I didnt deserved to be forgiven but please , I'm really really sorry . I know you always try your best to make me happy and I took that for granted because of a boy , which was very childish and immature of me to keep hating you all this years"

Yein sighed before both of the girl eyed Jimin making him startled a little . Why do they have to look at him like that ? Hera lift her palm as she trace over his face again only this time without blood and she have a sad smile on her face .

"You really really are my greatest mistake yet I never regret anything , you know that Jimin ah ? I don't deserve such angel like you oppa"

"Stop saying that Hera ! What do you mean ?"

With shaking voice , Jimin stop her hand from tracing him by holding her hand which was smaller than his although he also have small pair of hands .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AYO ! Haih , this is sooooooo short , I'm sorry . I had been so busy with assignment and school , I don't have the time to post the chapters I already written earlier . So next chaps , FLASHBACK TIME !

DON'T WORRY , THE FIGHT BETWEEN YEIN AND HERA INVOLVE LISKOOK SO THIS CHAPTER IS MORE LIKE TEASER OR SOMETHING . CAN YOU GUESS WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN DURING THEIR HIGH SCHOOL YEARS ? 

HINTS ; IT INCLUDES KOOKIE , HERA , CHIMZ AND YEIN ONLY (WITH A SMALL PART OF YOONGI AND LISA ONLY MENTIONED)

I recently failed my tests and I am really breaking down right now , I got a FREAKING F AND NO As for the classes I take in college and I feel like dying because my best friends score so well , I feel like I am so dumb and stupid and such a mess between my two smart best friends . Its sad to see how hard they try to cheer me up but I still breaking down bit by bit , crying over spilled milk .

SPRING DAY IS DOPE , MINIE IN PINK HAIR IS LOVE BBY !

"Hera , stop being a sap and come here to sleep"

I got to go , I guess . See you soon then , AND I REALLY HOPE ITS REALLY SOON ! Love you BLINKs and ARMYs and ANGELs <3