Ch1

Playing With Fire (formerly Stay)

 

Lisa and Jungkook were pretty much cannot be separated . Being best friends since diapers prevent them too but they aren't actually best friends since diapers . Well basically because Lisa is a foreigner , a pure Thai to be exact . She move to Korea with her family pretty much during preschool and there's were she met Jungkook .

Studying at international school since elementary making both of them met so many friends and also foreinger friends but still , no one could even separate the two best friends away . Even Lisa seems to be close to Bambam , another pure Thai student and Jungkook were pretty much always with his boys , but they both will find a way to be stuck with each other again . And now they are prefectly fine studying in the same university together .

Jungkook are one of the boys that are popular in campus named BangtanBoys aka BTS , yeah , too bad it's cliche huhu . Well Lisa , she is just another cute human being , another typical student but she's not that wallflower kind of girl . She is just another ordinary girl hanging out with her best friends which are Rose-slash-Chaeyoung , Jennie , Jisoo and let's include Jimin's girlfriend , Min Hera . And thanks to their friendship , a couple was born between them . Jin and Jisoo are so cute together and hell yes , they are both handsome and beautiful , too much good-looking genes . (Oh god , I had to put this because IDK wai I stan them so much it hurts . Don't hate me huhu , but hey , wai are you reading if you don't ship BTS and BlackPink right ?)

A pretty and cute squishy Lisa alongside a handsome boyfriend-material Jungkook , people always thought they were a couple . That's because they were so into Timberland boots ! If Lisa love to wear black crop top so much , then Jungkook love all his white shirts . Even their height match making them look like a beautiful couple . Golden Kookie and Royal Lisa , everyone ships them but sadly , they aren't in that kind of romantic relationship . But still , they were pretty much cannot be separate huhu .

But , like I said , WERE . They WERE INSEPARABLE . After Jeon Jungkook found his so called soulmate , they start to drift apart and this is when all secret start to be spilled . This is when this bittersweet story started .

...

"Could you believe it ?! Me and Yein is a thing now ? Like whoa , ME AND YEIN IS FREAKING OFFICIAL MAN !"

Lisa just look at Jungkook with one brows raised making Jungkook smile fell . He groan at her for the lack of respond but she just laugh it off like it was the funniest thing happen .

"Yeah yeah , whatever Jeon . Wow , you should look at your face when I gave you no respond . Oh why didn't I take a picture of it !"

"You ... ergh , why are you my best friend again ? Aren't you suppose to be congratulating me or something ?"

"Oh , I should ? Naaaaah , you are just to lame to be congratulate . I mean , you liked her since she was a freshman in high school with Hera and you just confess now , lame . Look at Jimin oppa ! Although he's graduating that year , it's such a good thing he confess to Hera . Look at them now , such cuties"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and Lisa just chuckle . It's true tho , Jimin such a flirt back then but once he met his girlfriend aka his favourite hyung's sister , he look like a puppy in love but Park Jimin is manly as hell to actually confess in front Yoongi . Lucky on his side because the grumpy Yoongi actually give them permission to date haha . Perks of being Yoongi's favourite . 

"Anywaaaaaaay , you could go and walk your lady home or something . Someone is picking me up from here in three , two , ..."

Jungkook could see someone rushing towards his best friend and few seconds later , laughter from Lisa's mouth could be heard as the latter backhugging her tightly . Jungkook just smile seeing the two of them being all mushy and cutesy .

"Chaeyoungieeeeee , I thought you left me behind with this cocky person"

Rose just chuckle as Jungkook groan before glaring at Lisa , who stuck her tongue out towards him .

"Who are you too call me cocky ? I am not cocky you little lady , now shut up"

Jungkook replied him as he said 'now shut up' in perfect English but Lisa just look at him slyly .

"Nah , you shut up , you can't even speak English well now don't fight me !"

Jungkook groan because once Lisa start the mouth war between them with her perfect English , Jungkook would automatically lose . Sometimes he regret that although no matter how much Namjoon teach him , he still bad in English . Worst part ? When Lisa are conversing with her girls . Although Jungkook sat beside them , he could never understand anything because they four converse in English , well Jisoo sometimes reply them with Korean words tho .

"I won't leave you alone Lisaaaaaaaa because I know you need me much right now . Anyway , congrats Jungkook . Finally have the courage huh ? Now excuse us , we need to go to our la la land"

"Are you two lesbians or something ?" Jungkook raised one of his brows , looking at the two girls now side hugging in front of him .

"Well , maybe ? At least I am not coward to tell Lisa I love her every day !"

"Gross"

"Don't be jealous Kookie and come on Chae , we need to go . Byebye now"

And without Jungkook reply , they had turn around and Jungkook is now watching their treating figure . Being a sharp person , he didn't miss Rose's words to Lisa that make him confuse . Is Lisa hiding something from him ?

"It's okay , we've got you"

"I am just trying to tell you the truth Jungkook"

"Lisa stop it ! You ing see it wrong because Yein will never do that to me !"

Lisa sighed . It had been few months now after Jungkook's relationship with Yein and Lisa know she should be happy with her best friend but SHE ARE NOT LYING ABOUT SEEING YEIN HANGING OUT WITH ANOTHER GUY , alone , all couple-ly and mushy . 

"I am not saying she cheated on you Jeon ! I am just asking and just saying that she met another boy . You just misunderstood my words !"

"Because your words seem to be freaking accusing my girlfriend ! How am I not angry ?"

Lisa just shut and close her eyes , letting a deep breathe in and out to calm herself . Jungkook sighed before talking to Lisa once again and without curse and harsh tone .

"Lisa , if this is about I am not spending time with you , you should be more understanding . You're a girl so you must know her feelings . Or how about you find a boyfriend ..."

"Just shut up Jungkook , you know I am not that kind of desperate girl who need love to understand other people ! You are the one who need to understand other people first !"

Lisa turn around and walk away wihout any second glance making let out a frustrated groan . They had been fighting again . It's true that in this few months , Jungkook would always put Yein first rather than meeting Lisa or his hyungs . A little to Jungkook know , this lead to a crack in their friendship , either his with Lisa's friendship or his and BTS' friendship .

"You accuse me lying and made up all those stories Park Jimin ?!"

"Wait what ? No , I didn't ! It's just Yein seems so nice and sweet and .."

"And you should try to be her classmate once ! Yeah of course she seems nice because I'm not that sweet and such sassy . How about you date her then ?"

"Hera , jagi , I didn't say that either . Now stop it , we shouldn't be fighting over this small matter"

"This is not SMALL MATTER you pabo ! Oh god , this is frustrating ! Jisoo Unnie ~"

Jisoo just caress the younger hair as she continue to whine about stupid Jungkook , stupid Jimin and stupid Yein . They are currently having double date in a cafe and the moment Jimin said something about inviting Jungkook and Yein , Hera become all moody and spilling all sort of things between her and Yein .

"I'm sorry Jimin ah but your girlfriend's words are true . I also once overheard her about being famous , using Jungkook adn stuff but I just keep it to myself , and Jin of course , but when Hera tell me about her fight with Yein , now I am sure about it . Don't underestimate your girlfriend here , she's sly as a fox you know"

"And with that words , you make Hera look like a bad girl"

Jin chuckle as Jisoo scoffed at him . Although the two of them are the eldest among the girls and boys , well Jin for the boys and Jisoo for the girls although Jisoo and Jimin shared the same age haha , they act like some sort of child but bickering much like married couple . With Jin playfulness and Jisoo who pretty much scared with everything and her 4D alien side , they always end up teasing each other .

"I am not that sly unnie . By the way , you should listen to this oppa , I recorded what she said to me . Oh , just don't tell Jungkook . I need to revenge for Lisa unnie . I don't know why you people call him Golden Maknae when he is just pure dumb and dense !"

The girls and the boys are now eating and spending time during lunch together , exclude Jungkook because he always with his Yein now . Laughter could be heard as they have fun among themselves when suddenly Jungkook arrived popped up with his bunny smile .

"Hey ?"

Hera roll her eyes making Jimin nudge her , asking her to behave . After the incident of her fighting with Yein and seeing Lisa cried after the two of them fought , Hera is now hating-on-Jungkook-mood .

"Oh hey Kookie ! Wanna join for lunch ?"

Taehyung give him his famous box smile but before Jungkook could reply the latter , Hera had beat him first .

"So where's your miss perfect as ? You both always freaking stuck with each other like a leech and it's weird to see you here"

"Min Hera ~"

Jungkook just look at Hera as he smile awkwardly , scratching his un-itchy nape . It was known that Hera have such a sharp tongue but she always the sweet one among her unnies and oppas . Jimin mouthing a sorry to Jungkook as he tried to shut Hera's mouth and ask her to behave again . Since Hera is the youngest between them , it such understandable that she's still childish .

"She's absent today , sick . So yeah , I think it would nice for me to join you guys for lunch"

"And that's my cue to leave because I think I just lost my appetite . Oh Lisa unnie ! You finished your food . Could you help me with my recent assignment . My boyfriend over here keep avoiding me if I ask him about it"

Hera look at her unnie as Lisa keep her calm face and smile at the younger . Jimin just shook his head for the thousandths time seeing his girlfriend who act so childish right now but who is he kidding , childish or not , Hera is still sassy and she's still his sweet bubbly girlfriend .

"Yeah sure , come on !"

Hera smile sweetly , making her way towards her unnie and cling at her making Lisa chuckle . The chuckle are somehow fake mixing with sincere , and everyone noticed it , minus the dumb and dense Jungkook of course . After the two girls left , laughing over nothing , the air at the table are somehow tense .

"Aisht , I am so sorry Kookie about Hera's behaviour . Hormones I guess . I'll make her apologize to you later okay . Sorry"

Jimin sighed but Jungkook just shook his head , saying it's okay because Hera always that sassy and cocky .

"Yeah but you know how hard headed she is , she won't be apologizing until the person know what's wrong . Don't go and force my baby sister to do what she won't do . Min Hera is not that nice"

"Same goes to you Yoongi hyung . I guess sassiness does run in Min's siblings blood"

Hoseok recieved a glare from Yoongi after the latter tease his hyung . Hoseok chuckle as Jungkook just watch them quietly , trying to conceal his feelings . What does Yoongi mean anyway ? What's wrong actually until Hera really avoiding him that much ? 

"I think we should get going . Chaeyoungie aren't that comfortable and I don't know what is wrong with her . She keeps on whining how she want to go and see Lisa"

"Yeah sure Jen , you girls need your own quality time together too . See you guys later then ?"

The girls nod to Namjoon after he said those words . The 'JinSoo' couple is now bidding their sweet goodbyes and exchanging 'wait for me after class' meanwhile Rose rush towards the door . Now Jungkook curiousity eats him , what really happen when he aren't around ?

"SHUT UP YEIN ! It still doesn't change the fact you used me !"

"Oppa please , trust me . Yes I used you but I really fell in love with you"

"Love me ? Are you mocking me Jung Yein ? Because freaking have another boyfriend behind me until now !"

Yein was busted when Jungkook were hanging out with Jimin and Taehyung with addition of Min Hera of course . Jimin won't be hanging out if Hera aren't there . Yeap , he's really whipped with Yoongi's little sister haha . Jungkook saw the two of them walking around the mall holdings hand and so much teasing and stuff until the girl turn red . Of course Hera would smirk at the scene as she shoved her small iPod containing the recorded conversation between the two young girls before stomping away , dragging Park Jimin with her .

"I don't know what are you talking about Hera"

"Stop the bulls Yein , you have a ing boyfriend and why the hell you accept Jungkook?"

"Because Jungkook sunbae is famous I guess ? He is perfect to make my image here better . I heard he likes me a lot even your unnie don't even stand a chance"

"Don't bring Lisa unnie in this matter . Whether Jungkook like her or not , it's none of your bussiness"

"That doesn't changed the fact he's mine . Keep on consoling your unnie since I snatched away her first love"

"If I could kill you right now , I would done it . But your body is just to filthy I might ruin my hand just because I touched you"

"You "

*shufflings could be heard when both of them aren't talking*

"Try to slap me Yein , I could do worst . Don't you remember how you once beg me to let you go during high school ?"

"Whatever Hera ! No one could changed the fact Jeon Jungkook is mine"

"Well Yein love , keep dreaming because you are going down once Jungkook dump you for cheating . Oh hell yes , I am going to make such a good story for everyone here in campus , Jung Yein dumped by the famous campus star Jeon Jungkook because of cheating . Remember my words Yein ah , just always remember okay ?"

Jungkook and Yein are now at the boys shared home as the boys just sit and stare at the live drama unfold in front of them . They had been shouting for few moments now until Jimin and Hera arrived the same time as the girls arrived , well , exclude Lisa this time .

"Why did I fall in love with you in the first place ?! You never loved me and I should have known what Lisa said was all true"

"Yeah , right , finally you notice jerk"

Hera snickered at the boy , rolling her eyes with her hand neatly fold on her chest . Jungkook just groan at the sudden entrance of the 5 people meanwhile Yein is already making her way towards Hera before pushing her down . It was not a hard push but Hera didn't notice it so yeah , she just lost her balance and fell

"I FREAKING HATE YOU MIN HERA"

Hera just smirk at the girl before standing up , facing the girl . Yoongi and Jimin are about to attack the girl but luckily the boys stopped them . Jungkook quickly hold Yein's arm to prevent her from doing worser things to Hera .

"Hate me much , sure , I don't give a . I told you I am going to wreck your relationship , didn't I ? Yein darling , you should know better that I could be your worst nightmare you ever had . NOW GET OUT ! You act like a in other people's house and that's ing rude !"

Before everyone could blink , Hera had drag the girl out and slammed the door loudly . She goes back in , walking straight towards Jungkook and give him a slap making everyone shocked . Before Hera could continue her plan to murder Jungkook , Yoongi is fast enough to hold his sister back .

"I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK ! I HATE YOU ! I ING HATE YOU ! NOW LISA UNNIE IS GONE BECAUSE OF YOU ! YOU'RE HAPPY NOW ?! ARE YOU ING HAPPY JEON ?! TELL ME !"

Hera struggle to get out from her brother's grip but Yoongi hold her really tight and Jimin tried his best to calm Hera . Hera had been angry much before but this mad Hera cannot be control . She seems like posessed with demons and truth to be told , everyone really scared to see Hera acting like that . 

"YOU JERK ! YOU ! IF LISA UNNIE DOESN'T HAVE ANY SECOND THOUGHTS TO COME BACK HERE , I SWEAR I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU ! NEVER EVER EVER I WILL FORGIVE YOU ! REMEMBER THAT JEON JUNGKOOK !"

Hera end up crying in his oppa hug after the shout and suddenly Yoongi feel her limping on him . Yeap , Min Hera just fainted because she is not someone who could handle her stress well , that's why she seems to care less about her surrounding . It's actually the illness in her that cannot be cure and maybe it runs in Min's blood because Yoongi also almost be send to a mental hospital once because of depression . Yoongi quickly scooped his sister and went straight towards his room with Jimin following behind him . 

Jungkook were stunned with Hera's outburst meanwhile Jin is trying to comfort his girlfriend , who is crying along the girls . Jennie and Rose are hugging with each other , trying to compose themselves .

"Lisa going where ?"

"You heard her Jungkook ah , she's going back home to Thailand . She left something for you . Because I am still nice , I think you need to know that Lisa will have her flight at 9 tonight"

Jungkook went straight out from the house after listening to Rose words , didn't bother to take what she give him . He stopped a taxi and ask the driver to quickly rush to the airport . He could feel his heart hurt knowing that Lisa is going to leave him and that's when it hit him . He actually attached to Lisa romantically and he hate it that he just noticed it late .

They fought a lot after Lisa told him what really happen but he just take her words for granted , accusing Lisa was just jealous that he spend more time with Yein . Its actually a fact that she was jealous but she's not that cruel to wrecked her own best friend relationship . Truth hurts when Lisa had been liking Jungkook since middle school but she didn't have the courage to tell him for the sake of their friendship and Jungkook start to crushing over Yein . 

Jungkook do realize how he always harsh towards Lisa everytime they met after his relationship with Yein . Don't miss the fact he actually noticed the tears in Lisa's eyes but her just ignore it . Now he regret that her ingore those tears . When Lisa stopped talking to him , Jungkook feels ... empty ? He was sure he loved Yein but why it hurts him so much when Lisa ignore him ?

From miss to longing , after he fought with Yein just now , he finally realized his feelings for Lisa . Yes , he loved her so much . How Lisa understand him , , comfort him and always be there with him either in hard times or happy times . Her smile , her killer body , her squishy cute cheeks , her always blond hair , pretty much everything about her are mesmerizing , Yes , he regret how late and dense he was now .

After paying , he run into the huge airport , hoping he didn't miss his chance to see her even it's for the last time . He checks every crooked of the airport but Lisa is no where to be found . His luck of being Golden Kookie seems to finish that night as the clock strikes 9 and he could see on the electric board announcing that the flight to Thailand had just left from South Korea's land .

...

"You okay ? I'm sorry for making you miserable and stressed out all this time"

Jungkook ask Hera as she sneak into his room with a smile . She just shook her head as she lean on the door frame .

"I'm okay and sorry for my bad behaviour these days Kookie"

"I'm your oppa you brat . But it's okay . I understand why you acted like that"

"Sorry again but you are just to stupid . Anyways , these are Lisa unnie's stuff . The CD is really meant for you tho , she ask us to give you but this letter here , let say I kidnap it before she left . Just to let you know , everyone is out . The JinSoo couple is going out for a walk , Namjoon oppa , Hoseok oppa and Yoongi oppa have work to be finished , Chaeyoung unnie and Jennie unnie went out to the nearest archade so yeah . Don't mind us cuddling outside while watching a movie but if you need anything , I have your hyung with me !"

"You two lazy lovebirds"

"We are not lazy , I just woke up duh !"

"Alright then Hera . Sure , I'll tell him if anything wrong , now shoo you minion , don't make Jiminie hyung waits"

Hera chuckle before waving him goodbye and left the room . No wonder Jimin fell for the harsh and cocky Hera , she's such a cutiepue with people she's close too . Jungkook look at the CD and the envelope infront of him . He put the CD in his laptop and a video flashes infront of him . He could see Chaeyoung with her guitar and Lisa sitting beside her with a microphone in front of her .

"You ready ?"

Jennie's voice could be heard and he could see Lisa nod her head . Rose start to pluck her guitar , making beautiful melody and Lisa start to sing .

It took some harsh words
For you to put scars in my heart.
You didn't even say sorry to me
And I started to comfort myself 
'cause I'm always getting nervous that 
you're gonna leave me
I just want you to stay

Just few lines from the song and Jungkook already feels bad . It's true he never said sorry throughout their fights and he know it hurts Lisa . Oh he know how Lisa is such a sensitive girl but she wouldn't show it to the world what she feels . His heart hurts when the lyrics said the person had to comfort herself because he knew Lisa comfort herself without any help of the girls .

In your expressionless face
that's getting more and more dull
I used to whisper in the mirror,
let's slowly let this go
You took me for granted and didn't think of me
It's too much but still, 
stay stay stay with me

Lisa want to let all of their beautiful memories go ? Or she want to let this her feelings go ? Although he treated her badly , she still want him to stay with her ? Yes , he did take Lisa for granted but he would never ever forget her as she always in his mind .

In fact, I don't wish for anything anymore
I can't even tell if my heart is beating
Rather than forceful conversations with others
I'd rather be awkward in silence with you

So stay, whatever that may be
Sometimes, when darkness comes, 
I'll be you fire
In this world full of lies, 
The only truth, it's you
This is a letter from me to you

Lisa rapped making Jungkook starstrucked . He know she could sing and dance flawlessly but rap ?! She a freaking foreigner tho , and whoa . His Lisa is really talented and now he really really regrets everything . You want me to stay but you leave me ? Jungkook thought and suddenly there's a lump on his throat . Before Lisa start to ignore him , he notice how she could sit beside him , saying nothing as she play with her phone quietly . He sighed again .

This song resembles you, a sweet melody
that only makes me cry eh eh
And your scent is like a sweet felony
I hate you so much but I love you

Lisa should just hate him . He doesn't deserve the tears Lisa shed for him . He's a jerk and he should be thanking Hera for always telling him that . 

Before the dark night imprison me
Do not leave my side
Do you still love me?
If you feel the same way, do not leave my side
Don't ask me why but it has to be you
Be by my side and Stay with me

It goes a little something like
La la la~

This is stupid Lisa , no I'm stupid . Now his tears really at the edge of his eyes , waiting to fall . This song hurt him so much , he really wanted to hug her so bad for making her miserable . He could see Lisa trying so hard not to cry and continue singing flawlessly . I love you Lisa , I still do , Jungkook thought . He feel like dying thinking maybe Lisa left because she thought he didn't feel the same way . Why is he too dense for this ?! 

I don't expect a lot of things from you right now
Just be by my side and stay with me 


Jungkook finally let his tears fall as the song come to its end and how much pain she have to endure thanks to him . Lisa in the video also cried after finishing the song before the video end and Jungkook didn't missed it . He is just too stupid , so dumb ! Now he scared to read the letter in his hand but he read it anyway because he's curiousity tell him too .

 

 

 

Hey cocky Kookie , it's your Lalisa Manoban here .

I am writing this not for you to read , tough luck my boy . Too bad I am going to keep this by myself or maybe it will end up in the trash because Hera will clean my room and throw everything unreasonable to keep . Plus you have a girlfriend , why should you read this trash .

You see , I am really happy you finally court Yein but who am I kidding , it hurts . Why you ask ? Because I like you , no scratch that , I actually love you . Hahahaha , oh god , laugh Kookie , laugh . This shouldn't happen . Hello , best friend dont fall in love with their own best friend . It's my own mistake and yeah , I could endure this .

Or not . Haha . I cannot handle the pain . Worst , Yein cheated on you . No it's actually like she cheated her boyfriend for you , yeah , that's sound like you're the bad one but hey , that's the truth . I want to tell you that she actually have a boyfriend but you suddenly announced you two are official so I thought she dumped him or something . But , hello , this is Jung Yein we are talking about . When I told you , you become angry and you cursed me , saying all those harsh words . I hate people cursing , you knew it but you just did , TO ME ! I already have enough of Min's siblings cursing but *sighes* you never cursed to me no matter how mad you are . Guess people changed because of love huh ?

I don't want to burden anyone with this stupid love problem of mine so I tried to cheer myself up alone . Too bad Hera reads me well . I think I should act better . Again , i feel like a burden to Hera . She's still too young , haha although only a year younger , but she shouldn't messed herself with my problems . She cannot even handle her stress well , no need to stress over me . But she supports me no matter what , and let's include Jimin oppa . Those two lovebirds . I'm jealous of them ergh , I should find myself a boyfriend like you said , I guess ?

When Hera told me that Yein and her fought , I try to hold myself not to tell you . Why ? Because I am tired , tired of fighting , tired of crying and mostly tired of everything Kookie . I am really really tired . I shouldn't fall in love with you , I should know my limits , I'm sorry .

For once , I want you to look me like how you look at Yein . I want you to care for me like you care for Yein . I want you to smile sweetly at me like you smile to Yein . But all these thoughts are wrong because you only see me as friends . I'm sorry Jungkook for loving you . I think I should move on and be somewhere else without you for awhile . To clear my mind you know , to forget you .

Keep your love life sailing well . Follow Jimin and Hera or Jisoo and Jin . Those two couple had made it so far and you should follow them well . I wish every happiness for you , my dear best friend . That is why I should go far from you so no more fight and misunderstood occurs . For the last time , I love you Jeon Jungkook and I'm sorry . If loving you were this hard , I wish I never fall for your charms . Live well Kookie , please don't miss me .

Truly wishing you happiness , Lisa .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 (A/N)

Hye there ! I wasn't expecting any subbies but hoho , wow , that feel nice I guess , thank you for subscribing . It's actually suppose to be oneshot but who am I kidding , this story need more chaps ! Sorry for making you wait tho , I am busy working huhu , and let's not forget I have exams in two weeks . And I know there's a lot of typos and mistakes but I'll edit the story later because its late and I just spend 3 good hours writing this whole thing lols . Oh god , BTS and BlackPink ruined me . Too bad they didn't interact at Inkigayo because they are too far away ! *singing So Far Away by AgustD* Its okay , at least I got to see Jisoo and Jennie finally meeting Nayeon . AND YES , BOTH COMEBACK AND GOODBYE STAGE WERE LIT ! BLACKPINK AND BTS SLAY LIKE USUAL HOHO , OF COURSE MY BAES .

"Okay , stop typing Hera , you should be sleeping right now !"

Opps , somebody is getting mad lols .Anyway , enjoy the first chap but don participate it much , IDK when I could update huhu . But I do wish you all could wait for the end together with me .

"HERA ! STOP TYPING OR I'LL SNATCH YOUR LAPTOP AWAY !"

Geez grumpy mochi . Okay okay , I talk to much . Adios readers , love ya !