02- Wound

Ugly Duckling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu Scene:

"Sorry Wonwoo hyung.. i just well not really end it" Mingyu sighed out.

"Wat happen to ur forehead?!!" Shouted Wonwoo out loud.

"Calm down man.. Kai punch me with his rings" Mingyu rolled his eyes as they walk toward their usually place where they eat together.

"Why you holding a.." Wonwoo trying hold on his laughter but fail. He laugh out, mingyu just give him a wat the heck face. "Okok chill.." He start to calm down.

"A girl gave this to me just now during the fight" Mingyu told him everything while eating their food that Wonwoo order and wonwoo start to laugh out.

"Wow u got a crush on her then..?" Wonwoo smirked at the same time trying to hold his laugh.

"Wat... no and never will" Mingyu stare at the pink handkerchief infront him. 

Suddenly a group of girl start to dash towards them. 

"OPPA!!!" Wonwoo and Mingyu smile at them.

"Omo mingyu oppa wat happen to u?" Asked one of them with concern face. For mingyu, its disgusting but he act out nicely as if he interest. Wonwoo sigh and after finish eating they leave to head to their next lesson. The girl insist on helping to put away their tray, so everyday they dun need to return their tray. Mingyu suddenly stop on track so does wonwoo.

"Why?" Wonwoo asked.

" the handkercheif!" Mingyu start to panic and wanted to go back and take.

"Relax here.." Wonwoo pick them up before he leave the place. "I guess u really like her uh.." Wonwoo .

"NO!" Mingyu sigh sadly. "I will never trust and let them play my heart again" He Recall all the memories he had with Krystal.

"Why not! Listen doesnt mean Krystal hurt you once the rest will do!" Wonwoo glare at him.

"THEY DOES! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!" Mingyu just walk away.

School end-

"Mingyu are you coming home with me or wat?" Mingyu look at wonwoo.

"Nah.. I need to meet someone" Mingyu pack his stuff and headed out. He went to his car and drove off. 

Riana scene

Riana pack her stuff then straight away head to the locker room first. She took out her iphone and put it inside her skirt pocket. she went out from the school suddenly she got a text coming from her phone. She took out her phone and saw a message from her boss.

Phone message

¤Riana can you come to the cafe now? I need to leave for urgent meeting¤

▪Yes I'm coming down now▪

¤Thx U¤

Riana walk to the busstop and ride to the cafe. She reached the opposite Cafe roadside. She went a cross the road safely and starting working. Until 10pm, she closed down the cafe clean very thing up and start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter