05- Different

Ugly Duckling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Riana scene

Bell had just rang, i quickly head out and everyone start to look at me. "What the hell? hey ugly where are u going?" Jaerim asked as she was shocked for the first time. Riana had out, never in her life in that school she went to other places accept for classroom, locker room or toilet. She never even touches her feet in the canteen b4. That y people thinks she is weird and start to bad mouth her.

"I'm going to kill him..!" She shouted in her mind. "He think im cheap?! He think I'm desperate for his money?! sorry man u had just understimate me!" She walk angrily to the opposite side. Until she reached the backdoor, everyone in Mingyu class start to whisper abt her presence. She saw Mingyu laughing happily, that had made her blood boil. "Hey Play boy!!" She took out a red colour envelope and throw it at Mingyu face as he turn around. 

"What the?!!!" He stand up with anger and face the person who has throw the thing in his face. He make a sharp turn to make both of them stand to close. Wonwoo was surprise by Riana sudden action but also amazed.

"You think I'm what?! I already told I dun want your money!!!" Riana shouted out in his face.

"Dun act like you dun want it but actually you do!" He shouted angrily.

"Bwoh? Yah! Not all in this world use money! instead can u use ur brain to think?!" She said.

"Brain?! i think u the one who need to use it!" He huff his anger out.

"You know what.. you just a guy who is spoiled brat who loves to spend money as and when you can! and luckly i'm not like you at all!" She smirked. Wonwoo just laughed at her sentence but quite true abt Mingyu being a spoiled brat. 

"Hyung! you laugh at me?" Mingyu looked at Wonwoo angrily.

"Sorry i just cant help it.. its so funny look at you two fighting over money.." He laughed out suddenly Riana gasped as she just know wonwoo is there look at her getting angry at Mingyu. "Hi Riana! Now you notice me..?" Wonwoo smiled and Mingyu start to be confused.

"Sorry i.. i.. was so angry at This SPOILED BRAT" She purposely Loud her voice when comes to spoiled brat.

"You know her hyung?!" Mingyu asked.

"Yeah.. Ofc Riana" said wonwoo.

"R..Ri..Riana? who?" Mingyu confused.

"She didnt tell you? Her name is Riana..oh my god how you guys even start fighting? when you dont even know each other name.." He laughed out.

"She s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter