03- The Hate

Ugly Duckling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeah sure.." She replied back. So she went back home and go to sleep.

Next Morning

Riana get ready for school and cook for her lunch box again. She head off to the bus stop. As the two of them patiently waited for the lesson of the day to end.

Mingyu scene

"Hey i saw a girl in your room yesterday.. wat happen?" Asked wonwoo.

"I got stabbed.." Wonwoo eyes start to widen. He told everything about wat happen.

"So you had feeling toward your angel?" Asked Wonwoo. Mingyu just start to blush at his word and look away. "You gotta be kidding me.. Finally.." Wonwoo give him a pat.

"Wat?" Mingyu look at him giving him the freak up face.

"Finally you moved on.." Wonwoo smiled but Mingyu start frown. 

"What if she's like Krystal also?" Mingyu start to worry about it again.

"Why are you so worry man..?" Wonwoo sighed out. "If like that than you might just..."

Riana Scene

Riana cant wait for the first time she didnt fall asleep in class everyone was amazed. As soon as the bell ring, she pack her stuff.

As she head to the school field, she saw theres no one there. "Why did i even expect him to come..? i bet he will shock to see my appearance.." She sighed out and wanted to head back home.

 

"Ugly?" Mingyu called her nickname out. She stop on her track and turn around to see who called her. It was Mingyu, He look emotionless when he saw Riana.

 

"I knew it.. he will be like this.. shouldnt have come.." She speak in her mind but she just smile lightly at Mingyu.

 

"So its you.. Hey you think i will really like you? You do look ugly like people said.." Mingyu start to bad mouthed her. Riana was shock by his sudden action, she was hurt but she hold it. "How much is the treatment you did to me?" Mingyu asked arrogantly.

 

"Uh?" Confused Riana to what he had asked. Slowly her smile start to drop.

"HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WANT?" Mingyu say out loud and clear for her.

"For what?" She asked back calmly.

"For.. forget it! Here take this!" Mingyu hand out 100,000₩ to her direction. "If not enough, tell me i will give more" He smirked.

"No thanks.. I did nothing for u to pay.. If u excuse me i need to go home" Riana tears start to drop as she turn aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter