04-Making Friend?

Ugly Duckling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Morning

Riana head off to school as per normal as she walk toward her locker. Everyone start to whisper around, She so used to it as it is her daily school life happens. She open up her locker and putted her phone but suddenly something caught her eyes a red colour envelope. "Look like someone slide this in my locker.. i wonder wat is it" She took the red colour envelope and start to open it. Her eyes when wide to see a check with 1 million ₩ state on the check note. She then read a letter.

♡Hey ugly, 

Here's your money for treating my wound that day. Honestly you dun need to act as if u dun want it. I know u want my money, i think that you know me very well too. You and the rest of the girls are the same only want money , enjoyment and then break boys heart like after using me as a credit card. 

From Kim Mingyu♡

She close her locker door angrily and start heading to her class. She kept the check in the red envelope and kept in her pocket. She planned to find Mingyu class during break time. She was so angry at wat Mingyu wrote. "Bwoh? using him? He's the one who break my heart!" She talked in her mind. "Jinjja!" She suddenly scream out loud slowly the whole class start stare at her even her teacher.

 

"Riana! What are you shouting abt?!" Scolded Her teacher.

"Sorry i wasnt feeling well..May i go to the toilet?" She replied. Jaerim look at her and laugh.

"Cher! Most probably she want to escape lesson! You need to sent her to mental hospital!" Everyone start to laugh at wat Jaerim said abt Riana.

"Silent! You may go Riana" Her teacher gave her permission and Riana head out. 

"STUPID! CRAZY!" She start to scold herself as she reach to the toilet. She wash her face and then walk out from there. But then as she walk out from the toilet entrance. She bang onto someone again. "Sorry sorry i did-" she was cutted of by a laugh.

 

"Haha.. its ok well at least this time you didnt cry" Wonwoo smile at her, She look and had her eyes widen in shock.

"Omo.. its you the crazy guy" Riana quickly close after calling him crazy.

"Bwoh?! Crazy? haha..." Wonwoo laughed out.

"This is my first time a cute girl like you called me Crazy! " He continue to laugh again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter